janet's hand

suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
ok i have yahoo for home page. they have an article about some female stars and their rich boyfriends. janet is one of them. now there is a picture (which i can't figure out how to get here) . look at her hand . it seems to be noticiably darker than her arm. it also kind of looks like she might have a glove on other hand. maybe i am just going lulu.can someone look? the top of the page that has it is omg!

Comments

• PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    I couldn't find the article to check...do you have a link?
  • R u referring 2 this pic??? And yes her other hand looks like she has on a glove <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Hmmm I think it's the lighting that makes her skin look that way <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

1609196800_3297703610.jpg
  • yup it does look like a glove to me as well..does anyone know when this was taken and who the man is??..
    the first thing that pops out at me is the animal print!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    huggs n faith n love
    suzz
  • yup it does look like a glove to me as well..does anyone know when this was taken and who the man is??..
    the first thing that pops out at me is the animal print!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    huggs n faith n love
    suzz
    It doesn't seem to say when it was taken but that's her boyfriend Wissam Al Mana he's director of the Middle Eastern luxury company Al Mana Retail
    Me 2 hmmmmm it looks nice <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    R u referring 2 this pic??? And yes her other hand looks like she has on a glove <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Hmmm I think it's the lighting that makes her skin look that way <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I agree.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    I think she is holding a beaded purse on her knee. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Hands are often darker than arms because they are exposed more to the sun.
  • I don't think it's the lighting because look at the line between the "dark" part and the "light" part. If it was caused by the angle of the light the line would be sharp and straight, but what you see in the picture is a uneven, curved line, kind of gradual: the dark part (hand) is fading away until it's lighter (forearm)...it must be the skin <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • maybe she was wearing left glove also and it stained or something ikd just seems odd. i would think she would be careful about getting uneven tan.
  • shaving makes the skin look lighter....so maybe she uses wax for the hands(?) plz don't laugh! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • that hand also has a masculine look about it . or someone who is older and worked with their hands.
  • shaving makes the skin look lighter....so maybe she uses wax for the hands(?) plz don't laugh! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    sounds weird, but could be right. that means, not for her hands, but for her arms.
    sounds weird, but could be right. that means, not for her hands, but for her arms.
    arms ,sorry.
  • Hands are often darker than arms because they are exposed more to the sun.
    Yes, I think it's that simple