Planet Earth on This Is it -odd track info ?

dontmakeitfactualdontmakeitfactual Posts: 109
Hi all,

Ok, this will probably have a very simple explanation, but...here is something very odd I came across while syncronising my MJ songs in my computer.

So I have all albums added to my iTunes library, but yesterday I got a new phone and so I transferred all tracks to 'kies', which is the software I'm using for the new device. Now, you know how this software gets you all track details, right? As I was browsing through all new added tracks, I came across one that wasn't related to MJ at all -in fact, which I don't recognize at all as ever having downloaded it, or it even being in my computer as one of those dodgy music samples that come with windows player, etc. Ok, so the info about this particular track reads:

Joseph Haydn, Die sieben letzten Worte unseres Erlösers am Kreuze, Le Concert des Nations, Jordi Savall

In other words, English rather, 'Seven Last Words of Christ on the Cross' <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

And the track in question, Planet Earth from TII <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Now, before going any deeper with any of this, is there any logical explanation as to why such information would have ended up as the info on Planet Earth's track? I've tried a bit of reading on CDDB and stuff but know nothing about it so I may even be looking in the wrong direction. Please techies out there, a little help? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I mean, it's not like 7 and Christ and Crucifixion are totally unrelated to the hoax <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
Oddest of all, is that after about 20 min, the track info was replaced with the right one. This happened half way trhough my writing this, so just to make sure you guys don't think I'm taking the piss, I transferred just that individual track once again, and the same thing happened for the second time.

Comments

• Whoa...

Well "SevenLastWords" is a youtube user that has created hoax related videos. People here disagree on the intent of the videos, I tend to agree that they are dangerous, but they are interesting that's for sure.

And let's see..what were Jesus Christ's 7 last words?

Looks like the "last words" of Christ aren't 7 individual words but 7 statements. The very last one being "It is finished." aka, This is it?

<!-- m -->http://www.gotquestions.org/seven-sayings-Christ.html<!-- m -->

I think this is very interesting...
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • :shock:

Yeah those videos are all very interesting. I was very taken with them at first. But I do try to heed Mo's advice to stay away from those videos because of the mind control triggers... However, I don't think we can completely disregard it because we just don't know. I tend to think that Mike might want to expose the truth about mind control if he were a victim himself, even if it was dangerous for victims. Sometimes you have to do dangerous things in order to make things right (like this entire hoax). And I find myself saying "dangerous" a lot here, without even thinking about the release dates we just talked about. Maybe that's the clue... this whole thing is very dangerous for everyone involved, but it's very necessary.
  • Very weird indeed! I have no idea why this words appeared. However, I must say that I've watched all LastSevenWords videos and they are the best videos I have ever watched in my life in youtube. I dont know about mind control, but I've watched them all and I'm still the same LOL
    Very interesting...the person behind that acc is soooo misterious and they really, really, really love the number seven.
  • The Seven Last Words of Christ

1. Father forgive them, for they know not what they do (Luke 23:34).
    2. Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise (Luke 23:43).
    3. Woman, behold your son: behold your mother (John 19:26-27).
    4. My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?, (Matthew 27:46and Mark 15:34).
    5. I thirst (John 19:28).
    6. It is finished (John 19:30).
    7. Father, into your hands I commit my spirit (Luke 23:46)

Die sieben letzten Worte unseres Erlösers am Kreuze
    The Seven Last Words of Christ (German: Die sieben letzten Worte unseres Erlösers am Kreuze, "The Seven Last Words of Our Saviour on the Cross") is a composition by Joseph Haydn, featuring seven meditations on the last words of Jesus Christ, commissioned in 1787 for the Good Friday service at the Grotto Santa Cueva near Cádiz in southern Spain. The work exists in several versions, including the original for orchestra, an oratorio with vocal forces, and a transcription for string quartet.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seven_Last_Words_of_Christ

[youtube:2sf7lpko]

Joseph Haydn
    Franz Joseph Haydn (31 March 1732 – 31 May 1809), known as Joseph Haydn was an Austrian composer, one of the most prolific and prominent composers of the classical period. He is often called the "Father of the Symphony" and "Father of the String Quartet" because of his important contributions to these genres. He was also instrumental in the development of the piano trio and in the evolution of sonata form.

A life-long resident of Austria, Haydn spent much of his career as a court musician for the wealthy Hungarian aristocratic Esterházy family on their remote estate. Isolated from other composers and trends in music until the later part of his long life, he was, as he put it, "forced to become original". At the time of his death, he was one of the most celebrated composers in Europe.

Joseph Haydn was the brother of Michael Haydn, himself a highly regarded composer, and Johann Evangelist Haydn, a tenor. He was also a close friend of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and a teacher of Ludwig van Beethoven.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Haydn

Le Concert des Nations
    Le Concert des Nations is an orchestra with period instruments, able to perform the orchestral and symphonic repertoire from the Baroque to Romanticism: 1600 - 1850. The orchestra was created in 1989, the youngest of the groups conducted by the Catalan maestro and viola da gamba virtuoso Jordi Savall. Le Concert des Nations is the first orchestra of its kind made up of musicians who originate mainly from Latin countries (Spain, South America, Italy, Portugal, France as well as many other countries). The name Le Concert des Nations refers to the work by François Couperin as an assembly of "tastes" and bears the mark of the Age of Enlightenment ). Le Concert des Nations is the orchestra of La Capella Reial de Catalunya.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Concert_des_Nations

François Couperin
    François Couperin was a French Baroque composer, organist and harpsichordist. He was known as Couperin le Grand ("Couperin the Great") to distinguish him from other members of the musically talented Couperin family.

Couperin was born in Paris. He was taught by his father, Charles Couperin, who died when François was 10, and by Jacques Thomelin. In 1685 he became the organist at the church of Saint-Gervais, Paris, a post he inherited from his father and that he would pass on to his cousin, Nicolas Couperin. Other members of the family also later held the same position. In 1693 Couperin succeeded his teacher Thomelin as organist at the Chapelle Royale (Royal Chapel) with the title organiste du Roi, organist by appointment to Louis XIV.

In 1717 Couperin became court organist and composer, with the title ordinaire de la musique de la chambre du Roi. With his colleagues, Couperin gave a weekly concert, typically on Sunday. Many of these concerts were in the form of suites for violin, viol, oboe, bassoon and harpsichord, on which he was a virtuoso player.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran%C3%A7ois_Couperin

Age of Enlightenment
    The Age of Enlightenment (or simply the Enlightenment) is the era in Western philosophy and intellectual, scientific, and cultural life, centered upon the 18th century, in which reason was advocated as the primary source for legitimacy and authority.

Developing simultaneously in France, Great Britain, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, the American colonies, and Portugal, the movement was buoyed by Atlantic Revolutions, especially the success of the American Revolution, in breaking free of the British Empire. Most of Europe was caught up, including the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, Russia, and Scandinavia, along with Latin America in instigating the Haitian Revolution. The authors of the American Declaration of Independence, the United States Bill of Rights, the French Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen, and the Polish-Lithuanian Constitution of May 3, 1791, were motivated by Enlightenment principles.

The "Enlightenment" was not a single movement or school of thought, for these philosophies were often mutually contradictory or divergent. The Enlightenment was less a set of ideas than it was a set of values. At its core was a critical questioning of traditional institutions, customs, and morals, and a strong belief in rationality and science. Thus, there was still a considerable degree of similarity between competing philosophies. Some historians also include the late 17th century, which is typically known as the Age of Reason or Age of Rationalism, as part of the Enlightenment; however, most historians consider the Age of Reason to be a prelude to the ideas of the Enlightenment. Modernity, by contrast, is used to refer to the period after The Enlightenment; albeit generally emphasizing social conditions rather than specific philosophies.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment

Jordi Savall
    Jordi Savall i Bernadet (born 1941, in Igualada, Catalonia, Spain) is a Spanish Catalan viol player, conductor, and composer. He has been one of the major figures in the field of early music since the 1970s, largely responsible for bringing the viol (viola da gamba) back to life on the stage. His characteristic repertory ranges from Medieval to Renaissance and Baroque music, though he has occasionally ventured into the classical or even the romantic period.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordi_Savall

In my opinion, the youtuber "Last Seven Words" is a player who wants you to think they are Michael but of course, everyone is entitled to believe what ever they choose.
  • Humm...I never got the vibe that he was pretending to be MJ. At least he never said it. I never thought that he could be MJ. In fact, I THINK ( a wild guess probably) I know who he is, but I'm probably wrong...
  • wow..that's weird, isn't it??
  • Humm...I never got the vibe that he was pretending to be MJ. At least he never said it. I never thought that he could be MJ. In fact, I THINK ( a wild guess probably) I know who he is, but I'm probably wrong...

http://www.youtube.com/user/LastSevenWords

LastSevenWords
    Name: Chimela - An anagram for Michael

About Me:

A Crown, signifies a Prince. - Reference to Prince Jackson

The Eiffel Tower is the heart of Paris. - Reference to Paris Jackson

The world is not a Blanket woven from one thread or color but, many. - Reference to Blanket Jackson

Symbols representing the children appear in their videos.

The Seven Deadly Sins and the corresponding Seven Virtues
    Envy.
    Gluttony.
    Greed.
    Lust.
    Pride.
    Sloth.
    Wrath.

Charity.
    Chastity.
    Diligence.
    Humility.
    Kindness.
    Patience.
    Temperance.

Equals 14 = One for all.

I did not say they have said they are Michael but they imply it and many people do believe that this youtuber is Michael. I disagree that they are. And as I said, it is my opinion and you are free to disagree with me.
  • I've heard of these videos but never watched, will do for sure.
    Do you guys think there may be a connection between the track info and the hoax or is it rather a random coincidence?I mean, in the fashion of an easter egg sort of thing ? <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> ?
  • ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    interesting that it's "Joseph Hadyn" (not Joe!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) AND that Joseph Haydn has a brother thats named Michael ( mystery brother anyone!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) nah, i dunno...
    I did always wonder why Joe Jackson never got around to naming one of his sons after himself though, cuz i could just imagine him having done that.

But crazy stuff with the "seven last words of christ on the cross" info when you transferred that track, i mean coincidence , again ,that we have a you tuber (player)
    who goes by that name for his/hers channel...
  • interesting that it's "Joseph Hadyn" (not Joe!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) AND that Joseph Haydn has a brother thats named Michael ( mystery brother anyone!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) nah, i dunno...
    I did always wonder why Joe Jackson never got around to naming one of his sons after himself though, cuz i could just imagine him having done that.

But crazy stuff with the "seven last words of christ on the cross" info when you transferred that track, i mean coincidence , again ,that we have a you tuber (player)
    who goes by that name for his/hers channel...

The album, entitled "This Is It" was released internationally on October 26, and worldwide the following day.

The person on youtube may have discovered this just as the OP did. They did not create their youtube account until December 24, 2009 (1 + 2 + 2 + 4 + 2 + 9 = 20 so nothing there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) that is 2 months after the "This Is It " album was released.

I agree that it seems like an "Easter Egg" kind of thing and is related to Michael and this adventure. If anything, the focus should be on what this means in relation to Michael and the hoax and not some anonymous youtube video creator who may have stumbled upon the easter egg.

Also be aware that Michael has hoaxed his death so there must be some pretty serious reasons why he has done this. The family and others, including recordings of Michael himself, point to a conspiracy against and to harm Michael. Those who would do this are also now very aware of the hoax and may be, once again, trying to work against Michael's goals and/or prevent him from returning.

This is another "clue", one of many, that is pointing towards a connection between Michael and Jesus, whether that is a literal one, a metaphorical one, or a spiritual one is still to be debated but there is something there.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Serenitys_Dream
    Also be aware that Michael has hoaxed his death so there must be some pretty serious reasons why he has done this. The family and others, including recordings of Michael himself, point to a conspiracy against and to harm Michael. Those who would do this are also now very aware of the hoax and may be, once again, trying to work against Michael's goals and/or prevent him from returning.

This is another "clue", one of many, that is pointing towards a connection between Michael and Jesus, whether that is a literal one, a metaphorical one, or a spiritual one is still to be debated but there is something there.
    Jesus himself also was surrounded by wolves.
    Wow, this is all so fascinating. The world is his playground, the world is his canvass, all history is the paint and colours.
    Thanks SD for your concise info. But I especially like your thinking and conclusions. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Dontmakeitfactual, thanks for posting this. This easter egg business makes me wonder how many others are out there, just waiting to be discovered. Michael, TS, TMZ say nothing but simply wait patiently for people to find them. Maybe BAM will only come when all the EGGS are found. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Also I'm thinking maybe these 7 last words/statements need to be annalyzed more closely, as they pertain to MJ.
    The Seven Last Words of Christ

• Serenitys_Dream

Wow, this is all so fascinating. The world is his playground, the world is his canvass, all history is the paint and colours.
    Thanks SD for your concise info. But I especially like your thinking and conclusions. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Dontmakeitfactual, thanks for posting this. This easter egg business makes me wonder how many others are out there, just waiting to be discovered. Michael, TS, TMZ say nothing but simply wait patiently for people to find them. Maybe BAM will only come when all the EGGS are found. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Also I'm thinking maybe these 7 last words/statements need to be annalyzed more closely, as they pertain to MJ.

So far maybe this...

The Song "Scream" Lyrics
    Michael sings "Father, please have mercy, I just can't take it anymore"
    4. My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?, (Matthew 27:46and Mark 15:34)

The Song "Will You Be There" Lyrics
    "I'm Only Human"
    "5. I thirst (John 19:28). - A human craving, a necessity of physical life.

And just a note here in the song "Will You Be There" the lyrics are also:

"Lift Me Up Slowly", "lift me up, lift me up" & "lift me"

This is a reference to the crucifixion, the "lifting" of Jesus

John 3:14 (King James Version)
    14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up (Physically Killed, The Crucifiction)

John 12:32-33 (King James Version)
    32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
    33 This he said, signifying what death he should die. (The Crucifixion)

Son of Man painting from the "Scream" video

Apple+head+painting.jpg

Michael's nickname "Apple Head"

"This is It"

The Song "This Is It".
    Michael sings "I am the Light of the World, this is real".
    The light of the world is another name for Jesus and/or the Messiah.

So what does it mean?
  • Serenitys_Dream

So far maybe this...

The Song "Scream" Lyrics
    Michael sings "Father, please have mercy, I just can't take it anymore"
    4. My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?, (Matthew 27:46and Mark 15:34)

The Song "Will You Be There" Lyrics
    "I'm Only Human"
    "5. I thirst (John 19:28). - A human craving, a necessity of physical life.

And just a note here in the song will you be there the Lyrics are also:

"Lift Me Up Slowly", "lift me up, lift me up" & "lift me"

This is a reference to the crucifixion, the "lifting" of Jesus

John 3:14 (King James Version)
    14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up (Physically Killed, The Crucifiction)

John 12:32-33 (King James Version)
    32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
    33 This he said, signifying what death he should die. (The Crucifixion)

Son of Man painting from the "Scream" video

Apple+head+painting.jpg

Michael's nickname "Apple Head"

"This is It"

Great analysis, I agree with you. The Jesus references are definitely there - they cannot be denied. Though I don't know in what context it is meant. Could just be metaphorical. I do think it's important to remember that the story of Jesus is not the only crucifiction/ressurection story in religion. There are many. We can all argue about which stories really happened and which didn't, but the moral of them all remains the same. You have to have something to believe in. And no matter what religion you belong to or don't belong to, I bet we all believe in the same thing... Love.
  • At the O2 announcement is where Michael announced "This Is It"
    So was he saying "It Is Finished"; his metaphorical crucifixion was complete?

Then he "died" and now we await his resurrection.

And again, what is the implication of that?
  • Serenitys_Dream

Serenity - I agree that there has been numerous clues associating Michael and Jesus and this right from the very first day! Remember the timely articles about the Ark of the Covenant! This is the area of the Hoax which has really left me in deep, deep thoughts; is it a literal, metaphorical, or spiritual connection (to use your words)?
    Why does he need to put so much emphasis on this connection, knowing well that this is a sensitive topic at the best of time? ... I wonder....

MJonmind and Dontmakeitfactual - TS did refer to Easter Eggs in R22 but with reference to a hidden video rather than a message but who knows? Having had similar instances of "Mislabelled" tracks on the Michael Jackson Moonwalker DVD, I understand that codes are used to retrieve titles from various databases and if those are not up to date then tracks may be mis-named... Assuming this may be the case here, it is is still a big coincidence that the replacement name is The Seven Last Words of Christ. The alternative to a coincidence is that it was coded like this on purpose to create the connection!
    R22. DVD Easter Eggs
    {http://www.dvdeastereggs.com/faq.php}

Here again, this clue had more than one meaning. A fairly obvious one is that Easter relates to the resurrection theme of TII, especially the Thriller part. Does this mean that MJ will return next April, during the Easter season? Not necessarily. Then when can we expect the MJ return to public view? That’s what everyone wants to know, right?

As he said at the end of the movie: I will come “in my own time”; it is up to him alone, and nobody else will be able to figure it out for sure. Some distinct possibilities include: 12-25-09 (Christmas), 12-31-09 (full moon & New Years Eve), 1-1-10 (New Years Day), 1-18-10 (MLK Day), 1-25-10 (seven months since the “death”, and same time as the DVD release), or beyond. Hopefully not beyond; but that may depend, to a certain extent, on whether MJ fans are ready for the return (understand the TIAI message, join the Army of L.O.V.E., etc).

But what about the DVD Easter eggs, where does that fit in? Well, this is a term which refers to video clips on DVD’s that are hidden; and it takes a particular key sequence code to unlock each hidden clip. Many DVD Easter eggs are simple enough, that people discover the unlock code by random guessing; but the codes can be made so complex, that it is essentially impossible to discover by chance.

If needed, MJ can use this to hide information about the hoax and purpose for the hoax, until the time is right to reveal it. Then, after millions already have the DVD in their homes, the unlock code could be given publicly; then everyone would have the information at the same time.

With L.O.V.E

http://www.youtube.com/user/LastSevenWords

LastSevenWords
    Name: Chimela - An anagram for Michael

About Me:

A Crown, signifies a Prince. - Reference to Prince Jackson

The Eiffel Tower is the heart of Paris. - Reference to Paris Jackson

The world is not a Blanket woven from one thread or color but, many. - Reference to Blanket Jackson

Symbols representing the children appear in their videos.

The Seven Deadly Sins and the corresponding Seven Virtues
    Envy.
    Gluttony.
    Greed.
    Lust.
    Pride.
    Sloth.
    Wrath.

Charity.
    Chastity.
    Diligence.
    Humility.
    Kindness.
    Patience.
    Temperance.

Equals 14 = One for all.

I did not say they have said they are Michael but they imply it and many people do believe that this youtuber is Michael. I disagree that they are. And as I said, it is my opinion and you are free to disagree with me.

i agree wit u i do not think it is michael i mean they make hoax vids on youtube so they could decide to pretend to be michael make ppl belive they are but not

L.O.V.E
  • In my view, this is DEFINITELY an Easter egg! Thanks so much for sharing this fascinating information. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • wow, very interesting.
    I always thought the last seven words of MJ's, that we heard anyway, were "I love you, see you in July"...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    R22. DVD Easter Eggs
    {http://www.dvdeastereggs.com/faq.php}

But what about the DVD Easter eggs, where does that fit in? Well, this is a term which refers to video clips on DVD’s that are hidden; and it takes a particular key sequence code to unlock each hidden clip. Many DVD Easter eggs are simple enough, that people discover the unlock code by random guessing; but the codes can be made so complex, that it is essentially impossible to discover by chance.

If needed, MJ can use this to hide information about the hoax and purpose for the hoax, until the time is right to reveal it. Then, after millions already have the DVD in their homes, the unlock code could be given publicly; then everyone would have the information at the same time.
    I guess that means we should really all get one to be ready when we receive the code. I wonder if there has been a list kept of all the known DVD easter eggs already found? Is the code number pressed on the remote? Has anyone tried to put in MJ favorite numbers like 777, 2040 etc.? Maybe MJ's got a BAM speech on there already?
    by jenwren20 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:28 am

wow, very interesting.
    I always thought the last seven words of MJ's, that we heard anyway, were "I love you, see you in July"...
    How wonderful that would be--July2011, before CDS so he could perform live <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • So, does anyone know how to look at these "Easter Eggs" on dvd's? I just got the Moonwalker dvd in the mail today from Netflix and would love to try to find one. Any help would be great!
  • Thank you all for your great insights on this! And thank you SD for the in depth research.
    I gotta think all this over...maybe look for some other possible weird names in the rest of the album!
    @dragon, I've no idea! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->