Prince Jackson helping Children Hunger Fund

<!-- m -->http://www.ibrii.com/n/dDndw<!-- m --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    2j4r1h2.jpg

2ce6amc.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Just like daddy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I think that Michael's children display a lot of maturity - and I have a feeling that they're going to truly make a statement one day (through their words or actions) and make their father truly proud... Of all the "celeb kids" out there, they are the ones to watch.

Thanks for sharing... This is really beautiful and inspiring.
  • I think that Michael's children display a lot of maturity - and I have a feeling that they're going to truly make a statement one day (through their words or actions) and make their father truly proud... Of all the "celeb kids" out there, they are the ones to watch.

Thanks for sharing... This is really beautiful and inspiring.

I agree - thank you for sharing this positive message! Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • It is nice to see the Jackson children reaching out, and helping others in need. Michael was a excellent father, and it shows through his children's actions.
  • This was a project at Buckley.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    Prince Michael Jackson Boxes Food For Charity: Following in His Famous Dad's Footsteps?

Michael Jackson, legendary in the music world as the “King of Pop”, was also royalty in another regard: donating time and money to charity. Now, it seems his son, 13-year-old Prince Michael Jackson, is getting a good start on following in his famous dad’s footsteps.

According to Contact Music, Prince Michael accompanied his Buckley School classmates to a Los Angeles warehouse to assist the Children’s Hunger Fund in assembling more than 500 boxes of non-perishable food. The recipients of the donations? Impoverished children in Peru.

The activity would have made Michael Jackson proud—the late music icon was known for his contributions to charities around the world, including victims of Hurricane Katrina and those affected by the September 11 terrorist attacks. Michael Jackson also set up the Heal the World Foundation, which contributes donated funds to a variety of worthy causes.

Will Prince Michael follow on his father’s charitable path? His early efforts are a good start. To be sure, Michael Jackson would be proud of his eldest son. If the famous teen continues down this road, he’ll be able to leave his mark on the world just like his dad, and be proud of the “Man In the Mirror.”

<!-- m -->http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.ac<!-- m --> ... 4978552952
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Huh.
    When I was in Elementary school, we did something like this a couple times.
    It happens all the time, but it's nice to see Prince getting more involved. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->