NJR Music award 2010

LilouLilou Posts: 319
This years, i have not seen MTV awards 2010 on TV ..Later I found this picture .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It makes me think about the end of "Dangerous tour"
Why a cosmonaut at MTV awards??? ? ...

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I don't know, but it reminded me of this pic.
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i love cinderella picture.
    Michael such a gentleman.....Yummy.
  • Why a cosmonaut at MTV awards??? ? ...

This is why, the moon man represents Buzz Aldrin, a revered Freemason...

The little space man is called "The Moon Man".

file.php?id=9467

It is a depiction of Buzz Aldrin, the second man to step foot on the moon.

MTV's first Video broadcast depicting "The Moon Man".

[youtube:14vgzccv]

Buzz Aldrin is a 33 degree Mason and he carried a masonic flag with him to the moon. at the time of the moon landing he was a 32nd degree mason.

Masonic Flag

file.php?id=9468

Though he denies doing so on the Alex Jones show. Starts at about 1:42 of this video.

[youtube:14vgzccv]

I have found evidence which contradicts this.

Buzz Aldrin giving the masonic flag, he took to the moon, to Grand commander Smith of the Masonic Lodge in Washington DC

file.php?id=9469

Thank you letter from Buzz Aldrin, written the Masonic Lodge after he visited to give them the flag he had taken to the moon.

file.php?id=9470

Cover of the Washington DC Mason Masonic Lodge's magazine "The New Age" published after Buzz Aldrin had taken the masonic flag to the moon.

file.php?id=9471

There was a story in this magazine about how many of NASA's astronauts were Freemason. It was written by a 33rd degree mason and NASA Mission controller.

Commemorative coins issued by the Masons to celebrate their flag being taken to the moon by Buzz Aldrin. These are on display at the Masonic Museum

1979MasonicMoonMedallions.jpg

Buzz Aldrin was also present at the 2009 VMA Awards.

BuzzAldrin-VMA2009.jpg

Close up of Buzz Aldrin's tie at the 2009 VMA's.

Aldrintiecloseup.jpg

It is very strange that the Freemasons are involved with NASA and MTV and music videos or is it?

All of this is in the second video of the series I have been doing on the 2009 VMA's which is in this thread:

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=13116&hilit=+VMA

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13669&p=229294&hilit=buzz#p229294
  • Like this one: <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->