CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME VIDEO OF MJ!

MJsAngelEyes1987MJsAngelEyes1987 Posts: 220
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Check out this awesome video that I ran across on youtube.
I LOVE it.
It's not made by me!!
Hope you enjoy it.
This is pretty much all about Karma, regarding Martin Bashir, Jordan Chandler & his father Evan Chandler! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Sending you all lots of L.O.V.E.!! <3

[youtube:1zq47757]

Comments

• And don't forget to include Tom Snedden. He was the biggest dickhead of them all.
  • LorrieLorrie Posts: 232
    Nice video! It really is awesome. Thanks for posting it.
    And don't forget to include Tom Snedden. He was the biggest dickhead of them all.
    Another nominee for the "Karma Is a Bitch" prize is Diane Dimond, who has made a career out of circulating ridiculous crap about Michael. She could give Sneddon a run for the money in the dickhead department.
  • Nice video! It really is awesome. Thanks for posting it.
    And don't forget to include Tom Snedden. He was the biggest dickhead of them all.
    Another nominee for the "Karma Is a Bitch" prize is Diane Dimond, who has made a career out of circulating ridiculous crap about Michael. She could give Sneddon a run for the money in the dickhead department.

You're very welcome!!! Glad to have posted it. And yes you're right! Both Tom Sneddon & Diane Dimond should've been included in the video, but apparently for whatever reason, it's not the case.