MY THOUGHTS ON THE TRUTH!

2»

Comments

• Thank you for this post and I won't knock it and I hope no one else does either. The reason I won't knock it is because we all view pictures and poems and thoughts that do not pertain to the hoax on any level...and we do it here on this forum This post does not in any way state that Michael Jackson is a deity. So please don't attack this poster. We have also posted our dreams on this forum. Poster I am going to pm you.
  • This also goes to my belief that when Michael returns, we will not recognize him as the Michael Jackson that we knew. We will only know him by his deeds.
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    I know michael have a talent to change people and I believe that ..
    because since I have known michael < since his death bcoz I wasn't his fans before his "death" > , I feel that I changed a lot .. my thought about this world also changed ..
    Honestly before I have known michael , I don't care about this world , I don't care about people's suffer as long as it wasn't my matter .. I don't care ..
    but now , when I see many people suffered .. I don't know why but I feel like if michael see this , he must be very sad , and I don't know why too .. I cried when I see the victims of natural disaster on TV screen ..
    So , I always believe that God used michael to change me to be a better person .. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • [quoteI always believe that God used michael to change me to be a better person .. ][/quote]

Thanks for sharing that. Isn't this what MJ wanted us to do? Make a change? Change the man that looks in the mirror<---- (US). <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • To everybody his .......
    but Michael wanted to be looked always as a "normally" person, MJ is very religious I think .... he has ehrfurcht before these things ... thinks he does not want to be compared to God with Jesus or so....
    And I would never do this ....... Michael is a quite special person, however, this goes for me too deeply.
    He wants to transmit a message, however, this is another subject .... he sends moreover signals or has put afterwards the Hoax....I see personally it thus I find the contribution irgentwie too deeply ... and not suitably ....... you hope understands
    Totally agree and this post has NOTHING to do with our investigation.

Well, I guess it's settled then. You two say it has nothing to do with "our" investigation so gang let's just mosey on up out of here.
  • I just finished listening to a message and the word grave can also mean symbolically of something from the past.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Tenschi,
    Here of the usual way the people should be treated friendly and deferentially with each other....
    I said, my Meihnung and somebody has agreed to me
    But nothing!
    They do not say to me where I should go me
    I to say is to be been here around my opinion, and they would have to endure (friendly)
    However, they think so deeply sadly about this comparison, so that it with reacting!
    No worry, which I visited this subject no more....
  • by angelshadow » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:30 pm

Tenschi,
    Here of the usual way the people should be treated friendly and deferentially with each other....
    I said, my Meihnung and somebody has agreed to me
    But nothing!
    They do not say to me where I should go me
    I to say is to be been here around my opinion, and they would have to endure (friendly)
    However, they think so deeply sadly about this comparison, so that it with reacting!
    No worry, which I visited this subject no more....

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->