NWO commercial

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
[youtube:cmz5q0sg]

Comments

• is there a you tube connection to this? this is something to share outside of the hoax. or a link.
  • Wow. The first one is particularly terrifying. They really know how to sell people using human emotions in their advertising. No way in hell am I letting anyone put a damn chip inside of me or anyone I love. This is madness.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Suspiciousmind, sorry did you mean you wanted a link to the videos, or something else??

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02LZBpLB ... r_embedded<!-- m -->
  • This is scary as hell!
    Yeah, report your neighbors and let the <experts> decide if they're terrorists... Coz the <experts> surely do their job, and are never wrong... It's like "trust the government". What a crock of s***. Pardon my language.

If Martin Luther was alive, he wouldn't let this be! Oh no no no!
    They don't care about us.
  • I noticed that the above commercials had a common denominator: FEAR. Fear of terrorism, fear of a car crash, fear of separation from a loved one, fear of dying...

Those guys are good at human psychology - fear is indeed a powerful motivator. However, fear is the wrong motivator. Here's why:
    Fear makes us feel weak and vulnerable.
    Fear makes us cower.
    Fear makes us seek senseless revenge against the known... and the unknown.
    Fear makes us distrust and judge and condemn.
    Fear makes us prey on our neighbors - and who knows, maybe their kids and pets too!
    Fear makes us forget that people are, essentially, all the same - and are all living on a tiny planet in an enormous space. (MJ said something beautiful about this: Wherever he toured, the audience reacted in the exact same way at the same places in his songs.)
    Fear cuts our wings and makes us live in a cold, forever-unsatisfying reality.
    Fear makes us forget that a life lived in fear isn't really worth living.

LOVE, on the other hand... Well, just look at MJ's impact in the world. People responded to him because he was not just astounding talent, but also sheer LOVE. The only thing MJ ever sold to anyone was magical songs and performances... And he never said "you NEED to have one" - which is what commercials tell us about cars, chips, pills, insurance, Botox etc. Yet people flocked to MJ's concerts and bought his albums like crazy!! That's what LOVE does.

Should there come a day when a real battle between good and evil will be held here on Earth, I'll go with LOVE, even if I have to die for it. Fear is just not that appealing. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Okay, truthprevails, I’ll join you in this army of LOVE on the battle against fear <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I really think that a commercial like this is very dangerous. It has a manipulative effect on people’s minds, creating fear, disturbance and confusion with the inevitable result that they easily could be influenced. Think about the consequences!

“No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.” – Edmund Burke, Irish orator, philosopher, & politician
  • i actually haven't checked out the 2nd &3rd yet. the first one is the one that is scarry to me. it makes this thing look like it is your best friend. people won't know what hit 'em.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Eh, is this being shown on TV? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."