Good evening from a new member

belladonnabelladonna Posts: 26
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I just wanted to say hello. I am brand-spanking new to this but glad to be here. I have been following this site for some time but hesitated registering. My name is "belladonna" and I am from Buffalo, New York. Thanks for having me and I look forward to learning from everyone and making new friends who share the same devotion to the cause.

Comments

• welcome . <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hi. welcome to the family!
  • Hi...this is Belladonna (new member). As I mentioned, I am new to the site. I have a fear that my posts may be perceived as novice, so I apologize in advance. I have followed all the evidence, and in fact believe that Michael is alive. I am wondering still about a comeback. The possibility of that and the mass hysteria that would cause.

My first question is what is the absolute latest evidence of the hoax?
    Is there a possibility of a return by Michael and are their clues to a new date(I have heard of the others).

My last question involves a picture I saw of Michael with what looked a blue moon painted over his eye? Would this have any connection top the blue nail polish I observed people wearing at different venues (like memorial)..

Again..I so apoloigize if what I asked is old, boring and novice. I will try and get better and more up to date. Thanks in advance to any who can address my questions.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Hello and Welcome!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Welcome to the Family!

With L.O.V.E
  • Hello !
    I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !