Hello my name is Susan

susanbenantesusanbenante Posts: 21
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello my name is Susan, most people know me as Susie and I'm known fairly recently for videos that I put on the internet surrounding the Jemaine Jackson concert. I wanted to formally introduce myself. Thank you.

Comments

• Welcome to the forum Susie! I'll be sure to check out your videos.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Hello again Susie, I am glad you have joined our merry band <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome to the forum Susie. Nice to have new believers here, as some of us have been at it for a while, and have "lost the plot". Fresh minds are always welcome..I hope you enjoy your time here, and look forward to reading your posts....its all for L.O.V.E and Michael...xoxoxo

P.S We are family here.
  • Hi Susan - I look forward to hearing more about your time with the Jacksons at the afterparty. Maybe you could post those videos again...several people weren't blessed enough to view it the first time.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hello Susan!

Welcome to forum! I look forward to reading your posts!
    I hope you enjoy it here!
    Many Blessings!!!!
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Welcome, Susan!
  • Tomorrow I will give you links when I upload them again. I'm not a 'new believer' I just am someone at the age of 'who just doesn't need the hassle' lol. Any questions I am happy to answer. Although I don't think I have much input. Except for what you see.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Can't wait..
  • Hello! =]
  • Hiya Susan! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Tomorrow I will give you links when I upload them again. I'm not a 'new believer' I just am someone at the age of 'who just doesn't need the hassle' lol. Any questions I am happy to answer. Although I don't think I have much input. Except for what you see.

hello again..

I sent you a PM which you didn't answer, for some reason. I had a question there for you, so considering you are happy to answer questions, I don't get why you didn't answer mine <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Hello and Welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I believe I answered all the private messages. I have to run to work, but when I get back I will try again, obviously being new to this forum, it's trial and error. If anyone else didn't get a personal reply please let me know.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Hi Susan <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->