November is supposed to be a big month with huge advertising

13»

Comments

• A lot seems to be going to happen in November, and it's not only MJ related...

Hehe indeed! 27th of November >>>my birthday. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Mine is the 11th... Yes, 11/11... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

LOL I'm the 12th!!!

I'm the 12th too!
    Mine is the 12th too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

6th is mine!!!
    many scorpios believers!!:)
    Mmz! 6th is mine too. He-he!

It is because Scorpios are the most MYSTERIOUS and most INTUITIVE of all the zodiac signs <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    you forgot sexiest, most passionate and the most hot tempered too! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Haha...True, true, and TRUE! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Anyone who is following TS, there is one more major thing, check out <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m --> now! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Praying praying praying that something HUGE is going to bust wide open in November! Micheal please come home soon. I have lots of so called friends i am going to do the happy dance all over their toes. I need this so bad!! I hope its not wrong to want to prove them all wrong. They have been so mean to me in my belief of MJ eing alive and this all being a hoax. sigh...OllyOllyOxenFree. Come out Come out wherever you are.....
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    My reliance, confidence, dependence, & faith is in the the GREAT SPIRIT that is in everyone & everything,
    My hope & prayer is that MJ will come forth from his seculsion.
    Whatever the outcome it is in the hands of our creator & maker.
    Whatever happens I accept & surrender.
    Peace to you all:)
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788

A lot seems to be going to happen in November, and it's not only MJ related...

Hehe indeed! 27th of November >>>my birthday. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Mine is the 11th... Yes, 11/11... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

LOL I'm the 12th!!!

I'm the 12th too!
    Mine is the 12th too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

6th is mine!!!
    many scorpios believers!!:)
    Mmz! 6th is mine too. He-he!

It is because Scorpios are the most MYSTERIOUS and most INTUITIVE of all the zodiac signs <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    you forgot sexiest, most passionate and the most hot tempered too! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Haha...True, true, and TRUE! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Hahahahahaha this is so funny! It doesn't surprise me at all why all the scorpios are here:

Other occupations that may be suitable for the Scorpio include jobs that involve analysis, research, investigation, mystery solving, detective work, and most any profession that involves a lot of critical thinking.

Read more: http://www.bukisa.com/articles/195151_characteristics-of-the-zodiac-sign-scorpio#ixzz13eBquiIA
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    yeye! enough of the birthdates now ! xD <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    yeye! enough of the birthdates now ! xD <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes yes enough already! <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) --> Why are you distracting us with Scorpio stuff? Just kidding.

Ok back to what mjsgirl89 started (and I added a few other things both MJ related and non related)

NOVEMBER
    US Election (2)
    MJ Cirque Show Tickets on sale (3)
    Jackie Jackson interview on Oprah (4)
    Janet Jackson release of movie "For Colored Girls" (5)
    V for Vendetta's "Remember, Remember the 5th of November" (5)
    G20 Summit (11-12)
    Anniversary of the original air date for The Court of Last Resort: The Conrad Murray Case (15)
    The next Blue Moon (21)
    Vision (dvd boxset) release (22)
    Michael Jackson: The Experience (video game) release (25)
    2010 United Nations Climate Change Conference (29)
    Eliza Presley Scheduling Conference (30)
    Joe and Katherine Jackson on Oprah (date?)
    Unreleased song CD due (date?)

Anything else?
  • <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> well, i guess november is gonna be a very busy month for all of us...i hope the word DISAPPOINtMENT will not be included in november <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    <!-- m -->http://www.mjtunes.com/keys/<!-- m -->

Nov. 13th...
  • Ok back to what mjsgirl89 started (and I added a few other things both MJ related and non related)

NOVEMBER
    US Election (2)
    MJ Cirque Show Tickets on sale (3)
    Jackie Jackson interview on Oprah (4)
    Janet Jackson release of movie "For Colored Girls" (5)
    V for Vendetta's "Remember, Remember the 5th of November" (5)
    G20 Summit (11-12)
    Anniversary of the original air date for The Court of Last Resort: The Conrad Murray Case (15)
    The next Blue Moon (21)
    Vision (dvd boxset) release (22)
    Michael Jackson: The Experience (video game) release (25)
    2010 United Nations Climate Change Conference (29)
    Eliza Presley Scheduling Conference (30)
    Joe and Katherine Jackson on Oprah (date?)
    Unreleased song CD due (date?)

Anything else?

WHOA! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Thanks for the list! I'm putting it down in my CALENDAR! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I so resy for tomorrow, y'all <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->