Person of interest: Craig Harvey

Diana JeanDiana Jean Posts: 68
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
<!-- m -->http://dianajeann.blogspot.com/2009/12/ ... arvey.html<!-- m -->
(Sorry for giving a link, I dont have the photos on this computer <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ) Please read it there^^

Comments

• Thanks!
    It`s a very interesting and very strange...
    I wonder who is that guy in reality?
    I am not really sure he is a really coroner <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Have we verified Craig's twitter? Because if we have ummmmmm guys? this means MJ is alive for real!
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    So what is he like an actor/coroner? OMG. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • So what is he like an actor/coroner? OMG. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    And what if this twitter is doing by Mj PR team? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    And facebook is also
  • it means that he has helped out on tv shows before, it does not mean that he isn't really the corerner. a lot of shows are based out of LA so they use him to help get facts right
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    just look at the date date of his first post on FB.maybe the FB is fake if it starts after 25.june
    it is very interesting
    waw <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    can't wait to be over too LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • just look at the date date of his first post on FB.maybe the FB is fake if it starts after 25.june
    it is very interesting
    waw <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    can't wait to be over too LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    The facebook started before June 25th, There just wasnt many status updates then.
  • Thanks Diana for posting this here. I read your blog entry this morning and have been thinking about it wondering what others have to say. Looking forward to everyone's comments here! He is definitely a person we should all be watching and investigating.
  • Iv'e been wondering what others were thinking myself.
  • O-drey-OO-drey-O Posts: 243
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> VERY interesting ... The date alone convinces me he is not fake and has to do with the hoax. Especially the tweets on June 20th make me think a lot...He was planning something for sure. What's the "book" he is talking about in his facebook?

Thank you Diana Jean. Plus your blog is really good...
  • I saw the update about the book, I researched it a little. He talks about 2 books by the same auther, both books have the word "Hollywood" in the titel if that does anything for you. I can't remember off the top of my head the authers name, But he wrote about crimes and CSI aswell as fictional crimes. If I remember correctly he was an ex cop from LA. (If I remember correctly, I could be way off)
  • OH mAn...this is a good find!!...soooo interesting! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • The auther's name is Joe Wambaugh