In 2011, the legend lives on - Cirque du Soleil

Comments

• i will try to be there too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> But we know since the beginning that the show will start in Montreal....At least here in Quebec, we know...they talk about it some time ago in the newspaper...It's not a really new news <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • i will try to be there too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> But we know since the beginning that the show will start in Montreal....At least here in Quebec, we know...they talk about it some time ago in the newspaper...It's not a really new news <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yes I know it is not new news. But that's what she told me. She does not know what will happen and what will be revealed. Unless she cannot say. If you live in Montreal than you will be the first to know what will be revealed, just like I do.
    Thanks and God bless. Dieu te benisse
  • i'm not from montreal, but from quebec <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i'm gonna take a little ride for sure <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • i'm not from montreal, but from quebec <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i'm gonna take a little ride for sure <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Nice, i have been in Quebec, 3 yrs ago. it was for le carnaval.. beautiful city. Sure you come on down to Montreal to see the show. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> maybe we can meet who knows what life brings us. have a nice day..
  • This is verry interesting what you are guys sharing... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Let's wait and see!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    i want to try to go to a show in my area, does anyone know about how much money the tickets will cost?
  • i want to try to go to a show in my area, does anyone know about how much money the tickets will cost?

Where is your area? My friend does not know as of yet how much the tickets will be in Montreal. I can let you know as soon as she tells me.
    Blessings
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    what occuring during the show will be revealed <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> i dont know, that what came into my head when read it
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Or maybe TS visiting us this November 3 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    i want to try to go to a show in my area, does anyone know about how much money the tickets will cost?

Where is your area? My friend does not know as of yet how much the tickets will be in Montreal. I can let you know as soon as she tells me.
    Blessings

I live in Maryland, USA. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I was thinking they might have a show in D.C. or Baltimore, Maryland, if not, ill just go to the closest one <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> even if i have to take a plane. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i want to try to go to a show in my area, does anyone know about how much money the tickets will cost?

Blessings

I was thinking they might have a show in D.C. or Baltimore, Maryland, if not, ill just go to the closest one <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> even if i have to take a plane. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i will ask my friend for the itinerary and I will let you know where in the u.s.a. they will be.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    they already said there will be holograms, so don't hope to probably see him with Cirque du Soleil. there will be holograms, they said there would be

i agree with you,they said there would be hologram,we must lost our faith.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> if there will be the "bam",we''l see mike only.no cirque,no other shows.i think that (also) the cirque is playing with our feelings.... they know we're waiting for mj and this is a good advertisement for them,for capturing our attention.
    sadly

*LUNA*
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    they already said there will be holograms, so don't hope to probably see him with Cirque du Soleil. there will be holograms, they said there would be

i agree with you,they said there would be hologram,we must lost our faith.... <!-- s]

*LUNA*

You're absolutely right. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • here is a strange thought.
    what if they want us all to think its going to be all holograms and in truth it will actually
    be Michael ??
    to keep him safe ??

Blessings

i will ask my friend for the itinerary and I will let you know where in the u.s.a. they will be.

Thanks so much. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hi! everyone,
    I live near Montreal and I can tell you it shows that according to 2011,
    and it is possible to book your tickets!

CLICK HERE

...good luck CYA! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Guys, I have told you that my friend did tell me it was not Michael giving the concert, it would be artists dressed up like him and singing his songs. There could also be Hologram. She did not put my hopes high. But with Michael anything can happen. I will keep you posted what ever anything new comes along. God bless.
  • Here is the web site you can register the country you are in, and join the club. You'll create your profile and ta da!!! Most of the members club are always the first to know, and sometimes have discounts.,
    This is what she send me right now by facebook. Please Join and you shall get all the answers you want. God bless.

<!-- m -->http://www.cirquedusoleil.com<!-- m -->

I just joined.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> its call publicity u people...they know they can get some attention using michael as a reference point....in november 3 something will be revealed, yes, but something about the show, that's it....don't get ur hopes to high..im sorry but is a sadly truth <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> its call publicity u people...they know they can get some attention using michael as a reference point....in november 3 something will be revealed, yes, but something about the show, that's it....don't get ur hopes to high..im sorry but is a sadly truth <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I never thought Michael would come back with a circus. I think the reveal part is about announcing the holograms etc. BUT we shouldn't forget that MJ's kids were also at CDS too. So I'm sure that Michael is very aware of what SDC is doing. I do not think MJ would allow them to do things just to sell tickets or to have more attention. I think they're doing things with Michael's directions.
  • Hi Everyone, this is my first post because I just became a member, but I've been reading all the posts since last year. Anyway my opinion is that MJ will return on the first show of CDS.

I also find it weird that they have a show at the end of 2011 and then start it again at the end of 2012, and why a permanent show? or is it they have a show at the end of 2011 and then continue on from there?

Anyway I don't think MJ will make his presence known to the world at the CDS but I think he is going to perform at CDS (for the believers) to make sure they don't lose faith. So while everyone else thinks its a hologram performing it well could be MJ (Just a thought though). Also I read somewhere that there will be no impersonators of MJ performing but a hologram (this could mean something).

But the only way we could only know if it is MJ is if he stuffs up in the performance (such as missing a step in a dance or something like that) . But whoever is going to the show make sure that you get footage because it will really be good to see if it is the real MJ.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I don't know if this has been brought up before, but in the extras on the TII dvd, Michael Beardon makes this comment.....

"It might as well of been Cirque de Soleil up there, you know, it was just amazing" at the 1:30 mark..

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm3p3QA_ ... re=related<!-- m -->
    [youtube:id1mnrd8]
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    from 6:43 that video talks about burning and fire on the scenario.

I don´t think that that is allowed in shows at some places in USA.

The band Rammstein had a pirotechnique show some years ago and some shows were either cancelled or modified in order to be performed.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Then I have no doubt that most of TII is a rehearsal for the "Cirque de Soleil" upcoming show...and for the memorial........Makes sense doesn't it ? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    It does <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->