TIAI November 2

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
    The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
    I know of no reason
    Why the Gunpowder Treason
    Should ever be forgot.

I love Mr. V <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    nonsense to ask a masked man who he is <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I think that after 17 months, TS could tell us at least something more clear than clues, because we lived these 17 months trying to figure out if we are crazy to believe this is a hoax, and it would be the time someone would show us something factual, no matter how tiny that thing is. I feel day by day lost without facts but with clues

I do understand how you feel. But I think we should understand that not everything in this hoax is a clue but there're very important facts! Pls allow me to explain what I'm trying to say. I know that you've already read all of TS' posts, so you know all of these already but once again; 77 days from the “death” on June 25 to 9-9-09; and 7 days from the “burial” to 9-9-09 is a clue BUT it is also a FACT that you can not change or prove that it is wrong. Full moon came on 7-7 in 2009 and full moon came also on September 4 in 2009—just one day after the burial! And if you looked at the moon with the naked eye on September 3 (night of the burial): it looked full. This is a clue but also a FACT. You can not change or prove that it is wrong. Autopsy Report “9-9-09, Date Finalized”, “This Is It” Movie Poster on 9-9-09, Jermaine and La Toya Supported 9-9-09 <<< these are all clues but also FACTS. The 911 Call Was at 12:21 and 2:26 the time of death are all clues but also FACTS. The word fact refers to verified information about past or present circumstances or events which are presented as objective reality. And we have had many FACTS in this hoax. I wrote just a couple of them.

So I think it is important to make the difference btw a clue and a fact and at the same time we should understand that some of the clues are basically facts. No need to lose hope or get lost since the facts and clues didn't go anywhere. Nothing's been changed. It's just we're getting tired because of the passage of time. But remember Michael's words from TII. "It's an adventure. A great adventure. There's nothing to be nervous about." So just try to be patient and try to enjoy the ride. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Blessings.

yes, yes, to all I underlined. I know and these are actually one of those things TS wrote and what I cosider them to be like too much as for all to be just coincidence. I know some of what TS showed us in the analysis of the numerology can be by coincidence but I am aware that not all of them are likely to be. Like what you pointed out here and they are those things which I consider important too- I am not good at maths under any circumstance, numbers for me require a heavy workout of my brain, as I am totally on the opposite side and I always was, but I do understand very well what he explained especially in what you wrote above and not only these ones. There are some things which I couldn't understand either today, after reading them 10 times and there are also some which I think they are a bit exagerrated, in the sense they could very well be coincidences. But I know some things just can't be coincidences anymore.
    Although these are just explanations unfortunatelly given by someone we don't know, who we never seen before. This is what makes me insecure always, even if no one so far explained what TS explained to us

I do understand you once more because I'm terrible in maths too. But you don't need to be a genius or a mathematician to understand the numerology of the hoax. I'm terrible with numbers and everything about maths but TS explained it so well. And the numerology is the most obvious thing that we can get as a FACT in this hoax. And when you think logically about it, who else can arrange the funeral and memorial dates to complete 7-7-7 other than Michael himself? TS didn't create these dates, he is not the one who decided to make the funeral on a full moon. Or he is not the one who made the 911 call at the time of the end of the world (12:21) and etc. TS is the one who explained all of these and what they mean to us. And to be told, they had to be created by a genius before, don't you think? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> And we should remember that NONE of us, any of the believers could find all of the things TS wrote like you said. We had found just a few of them. I personally can say that I learned a LOT from TS.

About the coincidence issue. I do not believe that there's a coincidence in this hoax. If we believe that there's a coincidence in the hoax, then there is no hoax and everything we have found is just a "coincidence", not a clue or not a fact. It depends on how you get things. And I would love to help you if you need to understand tha parts which you didn't understand or think that they're exagerrated.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Everybody is talking about MAKING A CHANGE, but nobody is talking about how we are going to make it. We should have a plan, we should organize things! What are we going to do? How are we going to make that change? I see everyone writes it everywhere; Let's make a change, help others, save the world etc. But I wish I could see the same effort in DOING things as in writing it. This forum shouldn't stay as a hoax forum only, this forum has to be the center of that change! If we are the Army of LOVE, if we are the ones who will start to make that change, then we should start talking about how we are going to make it! We have to MOVE TOGETHER! For example, we should start doing something all together as members of this forum, as soldiers of Michael Jackson. We tried to tell the media about the hoax and it didn't work out. We tried to tell non-believers about the truth and it didn't work out as well. Is this it? Are we going to sit back and wait till Michael comes back? I know that Michael's return is a must for us to spread the message to everyone but I believe that there're things that we can do before and after his return. I don't want the things that we talk we're going to do, to stay on the forum only but we DO them for real! I know that almost all of us, or maybe all of us try to spread the hidden truth to everyone we know but is it enough? NO! We should do more, we should give more!

How about publishing a Newspaper and deliver it to people at the streets? How about starting to choose an orphanage every month and make donations? How about chosing an area and start planting trees?

I know that most of us are trying to do all of these by ourselves and some of us just write what we want to do. But how about making these all together? How about making this forum the center of the CHANGE? We're THOUSANDS of people here! If we unite and dedicate ourselves to make that change for real, we can save the planet, we can save the humanity! It's all for LOVE, it's all for Michael, it's all for us, it's all for the planet! So what do you soldiers say? Are you with me? Are you with Michael? Are you ready to unite, raise your voice and MAKE THAT CHANGE for real?

P.S: Unfortunately I believe that this post of mine will be ignored by most of you. I hope not because seriously we need to start doing serious things instead of sitting and writing them. We need to start making the change right now! So please let's unite and start doing somethings.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Wow PureLove what an enthusiasm! You do not lack motivation that's for sure! The thing is that most people here already do these little things to 'make that change' like giving to orphanages for example (and not everybody can), we are here because we want this to happen on a global scale. This is how I see it and for that we need to reach the people en masse. We have already tried by reaching the media and they didn't want to talk about us. It is not an easy task. Now you have raised an interesting point and I was beginning to ask myself how the Army of Love will be used after BAM... because writing things on a forum will not be enough as you said. We will have to act at a certain point.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Start looking for the synchs yourself. Once you understand how it works it's amazing to see that everything is connected.

Based on the theory that Haiti's quake (the first huge disaster of 2010 -> 2010: The Year We Make Contact) and the Chile quake (with the 8.8 knocker in Concepción -> conception as in conceiving a child) should be averaged, the Due Date is November 5.

That is why I referred to the release of the movie Due Date on 11/05/2010 on the first page of this thread. We know that movies are released for a reason, and this one has a particular title.

However, fewer than 5% of births occur on the due date; 50% of births are within a week of the due date, and almost 90% within 2 weeks.

The past 9 months we have seen multiple events which have synchs with pregnancy, labor pains and birth. Some major birth/rebirth ritual seems to be coming real soon. Obama and Clinton leaving the US doesn't look promising. Let's buckle up folks.

Therefore it is very important that people know what really happens in this world and who or who are behind everything that happens, to the extent that people move out of ignorance, they have to know that all these events are isolated incidents or casual. Human ignorance has always been more than enough for that should be eradicated from the planet, for society to function better, those with political power, economic and military have sought to preserve in the villages to benefit from it. Ignorance is the source of supply for the corrupt and the tyrants, to keep people ignorant, is to keep them oppressed and repressed, it is time to change course, here is the problem, how to get the message out to as many people.
    Start looking for the synchs yourself. Once you understand how it works it's amazing to see that everything is connected.

Based on the theory that Haiti's quake (the first huge disaster of 2010 -> 2010: The Year We Make Contact) and the Chile quake (with the 8.8 knocker in Concepción -> conception as in conceiving a child) should be averaged, the Due Date is November 5.

That is why I referred to the release of the movie Due Date on 11/05/2010 on the first page of this thread. We know that movies are released for a reason, and this one has a particular title.

However, fewer than 5% of births occur on the due date; 50% of births are within a week of the due date, and almost 90% within 2 weeks.

The past 9 months we have seen multiple events which have synchs with pregnancy, labor pains and birth. Some major birth/rebirth ritual seems to be coming real soon. Obama and Clinton leaving the US doesn't look promising. Let's buckle up folks.

Therefore it is very important that people know what really happens in this world and who or who are behind everything that happens, to the extent that people move out of ignorance, they have to know that all these events are isolated incidents or casual. Human ignorance has always been more than enough for that should be eradicated from the planet, for society to function better, those with political power, economic and military have sought to preserve in the villages to benefit from it. Ignorance is the source of supply for the corrupt and the tyrants, to keep people ignorant, is to keep them oppressed and repressed, it is time to change course, here is the problem, how to get the message out to as many people.

Exactly! And Knowledge is Power! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Looks like the entire world is depending on USs politicians.
  • Looks like the entire world is depending on USs politicians.

Interesting thought... that never crossed my mind! Walls must have stopped it!
    I guess that nowadays, I am more inclined to go and see "Guignol" give a speech than listening to any of the existing political puppets!

Matter of taste I guess! "Guignol" has got a greater sense of humour!

With L.O.V.E
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Wow PureLove what an enthusiasm! You do not lack motivation that's for sure! The thing is that most people here already do these little things to 'make that change' like giving to orphanages for example (and not everybody can), we are here because we want this to happen on a global scale. This is how I see it and for that we need to reach the people en masse. We have already tried by reaching the media and they didn't want to talk about us. It is not an easy task. Now you have raised an interesting point and I was beginning to ask myself how the Army of Love will be used after BAM... because writing things on a forum will not be enough as you said. We will have to act at a certain point.
    That is true..... I know I am doing what I feel. I talked to people I didn't think I would ever open such a subject with, about how media is nothing but a big organization built upon lies which sells lies, that people have probably no idea about what this means in fact, and how everything they see in the media is distorsioned and is not based on facts in 90% of the cases. I talked about Illuminati and how all this can have deeper roots that people are not aware of. I talked to people about the 11th of September attacks and what could be the lies in it all. I talked about this as a global issue that all people should become aware of or the damage will be irreversible. And the most important part is that they listened and were interested in searching more about it.

I also had discussions about innocent people being condemned by the public again because of the media's hands.About justice and how it is NOT done.Because media has the power to make the innocent look guilty and the guilty to look innocent because it controls the minds of the masses. I also help as much as I can, making little donations as much as I can afford whenever I can.......to animals who I love with all my heart, or poor old people on the streets.I am not sitting and waiting, I do want with all my heart to make that change...
  • I like the fact that the V used in "V For Vendetta" is also the Roman numeral for 5, adding more credence to November 5th being a significant date, hoax-wise. It also interests me that November was originally the 9th month in the original Roman calendar, but was changed to the 11th month when January and February were later added. From 9th month to 11th month ... 9/11 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Synchronicity abounds <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Everybody is talking about MAKING A CHANGE, but nobody is talking about how we are going to make it. We should have a plan, we should organize things! What are we going to do? How are we going to make that change? I see everyone writes it everywhere; Let's make a change, help others, save the world etc. But I wish I could see the same effort in DOING things as in writing it. This forum shouldn't stay as a hoax forum only, this forum has to be the center of that change! If we are the Army of LOVE, if we are the ones who will start to make that change, then we should start talking about how we are going to make it! We have to MOVE TOGETHER! For example, we should start doing something all together as members of this forum, as soldiers of Michael Jackson. We tried to tell the media about the hoax and it didn't work out. We tried to tell non-believers about the truth and it didn't work out as well. Is this it? Are we going to sit back and wait till Michael comes back? I know that Michael's return is a must for us to spread the message to everyone but I believe that there're things that we can do before and after his return. I don't want the things that we talk we're going to do, to stay on the forum only but we DO them for real! I know that almost all of us, or maybe all of us try to spread the hidden truth to everyone we know but is it enough? NO! We should do more, we should give more!

How about publishing a Newspaper and deliver it to people at the streets? How about starting to choose an orphanage every month and make donations? How about chosing an area and start planting trees?

I know that most of us are trying to do all of these by ourselves and some of us just write what we want to do. But how about making these all together? How about making this forum the center of the CHANGE? We're THOUSANDS of people here! If we unite and dedicate ourselves to make that change for real, we can save the planet, we can save the humanity! It's all for LOVE, it's all for Michael, it's all for us, it's all for the planet! So what do you soldiers say? Are you with me? Are you with Michael? Are you ready to unite, raise your voice and MAKE THAT CHANGE for real?

P.S: Unfortunately I believe that this post of mine will be ignored by most of you. I hope not because seriously we need to start doing serious things instead of sitting and writing them. We need to start making the change right now! So please let's unite and start doing somethings.

I agree 100%! I think you should re-post this in the general forum and ask for ideas on how to organize for change! I actually had one of your ideas but never followed through on it so I totally understand your frustration and optimism.
  • Oh well, forget my suggestion PureLove, TS brought attention to it for you. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Everybody is talking about MAKING A CHANGE, but nobody is talking about how we are going to make it. We should have a plan, we should organize things! What are we going to do? How are we going to make that change? I see everyone writes it everywhere; Let's make a change, help others, save the world etc. But I wish I could see the same effort in DOING things as in writing it. This forum shouldn't stay as a hoax forum only, this forum has to be the center of that change! If we are the Army of LOVE, if we are the ones who will start to make that change, then we should start talking about how we are going to make it! We have to MOVE TOGETHER! For example, we should start doing something all together as members of this forum, as soldiers of Michael Jackson. We tried to tell the media about the hoax and it didn't work out. We tried to tell non-believers about the truth and it didn't work out as well. Is this it? Are we going to sit back and wait till Michael comes back? I know that Michael's return is a must for us to spread the message to everyone but I believe that there're things that we can do before and after his return. I don't want the things that we talk we're going to do, to stay on the forum only but we DO them for real! I know that almost all of us, or maybe all of us try to spread the hidden truth to everyone we know but is it enough? NO! We should do more, we should give more!

I 100% agree with you PureLove.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> do you have any suggestions? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Just kidding... I will think about this because I don't just want to spout off some ideas. We gonna do this MJ style baby!

It's a take-over!!!! I'll get back to you.

In the meantime... here's a little something I just wrote (weird how it just came out in like 2 mins!) LOL Enjoy!

http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/11/03/takeover/

Ow!

It’s a takeover

The world’s getting colder

Until the MJ army

Becomes the love donors

With the Joker at the front

Gonna hunt and confront

The world’s evil ways

Its growth we gonna stunt with a grunt

Putting love back in the world

Gonna unfurl and hurl

Bombs of love, peace and joy

To every little girl and boy

So watch out planet blue

Have you been getting the clues

MJ’s back, that’s a fact

Army of LOVE

Ready to attack!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    PureLove, Your not being ignored these, you have reason in many things that you said in your post, it is necessary to begin to do the change
  • It seems from the TIAI redirects the the ball is in our court to do what Michael for the last two decades has been trying to warn us about...poverty, slavery, our damage to planet Earth, and help to put an end to it. Everybody knows it happens but conveniently wealthier nations ignore it, as at the moment it does not affect them.

I had said in my previous post back in February 2010 that Michael has been trying for years to inspire others to reflect on their actions and do their bit to 'heal the world', but it has fallen on deaf ears. One individual can only do so much, even someone who is famous the world over and has met Government officials...but together a single voice/message echoed by thousands... millions of people around the world can make a difference.

Action does speak louder than words. This Army of Love needs to be seen and heard, but given our work schedules, public interest, trying to inform people of Michael's message, even though he is 'dead' is difficult. Therefore a more subtle approach is required in my opinion. If you are fund raising or doing some voluntary or charity work, wear a colour that reflects MJ, such as red or yellow. Tie-dye or buy t-shirts/flags etc, print L.O.V.E on the front, back, sleeves...wherever. And if anyone asks what it means, well that is your call, but of course, "It is all for love".

Alternatively hang something from your window (inside or out) so it is visible to all. You never know you might have a MJDHI member in the neighbourhood! The continued publicity from MJ's new music and Murray's court case will assist in the momentum to build up to the BAM. However, what I am thinking of just now is what exactly is this BAM? Maybe some TIAI redirects could help us out here.

Peace, love, friendship, respect.x
  • I've been donating to ST JUDE'S even before MJ supposedly died and I will continue to do so in his name, sometimes even if I can't send alot even it's 5 dollars I still send it in it makes me feel good just to know I'm helping those children and most importantly I always pray to god every night to help everyone that is suffering.
  • [youtube:1j83d43a]

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQWFugNF ... youtu.be&a<!-- m -->

THE GREATEST SPEECH FOR HUMANITY ~ HUMAN RACE, GET OFF YOUR KNEES

I really encourage everybody to listen to this video! You will have to watch it on You Tube because embedding was disabled due to a content claim by Warner Bros. Entertainment

The elite at the top of the "pyramid" will lose control when the foundation starts to crumble. Everyone under the "elite" is the foundation (all of US). This again is reinforcement of the power of Unity. We CAN change the world...with LOVE and non-violent resistance!

Be strong in your convictions, your strength will help others to see the "Light" and our momentum will build!

Blessed to have been,
    Touched By An Angel
    I've been donating to ST JUDE'S even before MJ supposedly died and I will continue to do so in his name, sometimes even if I can't send alot even it's 5 dollars I still send it in it makes me feel good just to know I'm helping those children and most importantly I always pray to god every night to help everyone that is suffering.

That's so beautiful. It is not important how much you donate or what you donate, but it is important that you want to give from yourself to this world. Thank you so much. I appreciate what you're doing. LOVE
    Oh well, forget my suggestion PureLove, TS brought attention to it for you. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He's fast, isn't he? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    PureLove, Your not being ignored these, you have reason in many things that you said in your post, it is necessary to begin to do the change

Thank you Paula and I do agree with you. Let's UNITE because UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL!
    I 100% agree with you PureLove.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> do you have any suggestions? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Just kidding... I will think about this because I don't just want to spout off some ideas. We gonna do this MJ style baby!

It's a take-over!!!! I'll get back to you.

In the meantime... here's a little something I just wrote (weird how it just came out in like 2 mins!) LOL Enjoy!

http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/11/03/takeover/

Ow!

It’s a takeover

The world’s getting colder

Until the MJ army

Becomes the love donors

With the Joker at the front

Gonna hunt and confront

The world’s evil ways

Its growth we gonna stunt with a grunt

Putting love back in the world

Gonna unfurl and hurl

Bombs of love, peace and joy

To every little girl and boy

So watch out planet blue

Have you been getting the clues

MJ’s back, that’s a fact

Army of LOVE

Ready to attack!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Heyyy I loved your poem. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Everyone has some suggestions and we have a new section for the charities. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I've already started a topic about starting to make the change by donating to an orphanage. This is the link of that section.: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15371
    Well, in the light of what happened here lately, maybe we should listen to Mr. V and never ask a masked man who he is <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I just adore this part when he's introducing himself to Evey:

[youtube:3e5rhd9v]
    The 5th of November is here and TS is keeping us waiting.......

and to quote Mr. V....

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition".

I understand nothing of this.... cryptic like some posts of Back

But I understand this:

"It means that I, like God, do not play with dice and I don't believe in coincidences. " <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I know, I woke up this morning early because I couldn't sleep and the first thing I did when I turned on my computer was to check TIAI. Still nothing.... I really expected an important message on 5th of November.
  • Its early yet, maybe its a timed message <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I did the same <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm really puzzled that we had no redirect on 5th of November.
    We had a Breaking News! It is equivalent to a redirect no!!? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .... and the 5th of November is not over yet.