It's nice to be here...

DayDreamDayDream Posts: 5
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I just wanted to say hello to everybody. I’ve been taking some time to read some of the theories and other topics. As some of you know, I was a mod and later admin at MJHD. All I can say about that is I’m glad it’s over and I am happy to be a regular member. It’s funny how something unexpected can turn out to be for the best.

Just a few things about me: I live in Alaska and enjoy camping, fishing, and stuff like that. I find long road trips to be relaxing, and a great way to take photos of wildlife (I love animals) and the beautiful scenery here. Some indoor activities I like are computer graphics, reading, and being on my computer.

Nice to "meet" you all <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
DayDream

Comments

• Welcome here!!! Nice to see you. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Welcome <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->.. Hope you like it here <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Hi DayDream. It's nice to be somewhere that drama doesn't rule <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

~SilverWolf~
  • Welcome DayDream! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It's nice to see old MJHDers here! I hope all the new guys like it here as much as everyone does. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Welcome, it's good to have you here with us!
  • Hi Daydream!!!

I am enjoying being a regular member too!!! I will "see" you around here and on msn

Take care

Peace/Love/Hoax/Michael

LovetheGlove
  • Thanks for the welcome guys, and it's good to see some familiar faces around here. Hey SW, you need to get your sig set up--and yes it is nice be at a place where there's less drama <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

It's snowing!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    welcome <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->