False Flag set for 11-6-2010?

edited January 1970 in General Discussion
[youtube:20ujzaz2]

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    That is terrifying.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    11.6.2010?Short notice that Mo.
    I haven't packed or stocked up on water,teabags and shampoo incase I'm on lockdown for a few weeks.

That knowing movie was good till the ending...and then i decided I never wanted to watch it again in this lifetime.
  • 11.6.2010?Short notice that Mo.
    I haven't packed or stocked up on water,teabags and shampoo incase I'm on lockdown for a few weeks.

For months already there has been talk about "an event" around November 5th, the so called Due Date...
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Wow. Just Wow. I was an X Files fan (hence the username) but never saw The Lone Gunmen. How can something so uncanny not be picked up on by the press? Unless they deliberately ignore it. If indeed the Illuminati has infiltrated the entertainment industry too why would they want to make their plans known even if no one can stop them from happening? The Simpsons again, having heard many of the DVD commentaries I knew their stance on the media and the news and they briefly touched on secret organisations they didn't want to think too much about. Thanks for posting Mo. I hope nothing does happen tomorrow, we shall see. Sinderella <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Even if it is just the Simpsons the 9/11 attacks did occur... I really hope that they will not have the time for a full countdown because someone would have stopped them before. And even if nothing happens maybe that it was just a diversion, they will not stop until they're stopped.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Was there not one for the end of October/Halloween also and nothing happened?
    It was a good video,the show 6months before 9/11 was spot on.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    This really makes me wonder...and why have "we" been made aware of this? Why us?? Do you know of anyone else who is watching all this go on, or is it only coming to us?...I'm confused??
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Was there not one for the end of October/Halloween also and nothing happened?

No, around October 29-30 things were expected to be set in motion.

On October 29 we had all the reports about the bomb packages on airplanes. Obama quickly connected al Fake-eda to the "bombs", while the UK didn't even know yet if their "suspicious package" contained explosives.

[youtube:2nvgcgd7]

Very soon afterward it became known that it was all utter BS, see <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=90&t=15267&start=0<!-- l -->

They dragged it on and on, and if you have watched the news of the past week you must have noticed the ridiculously hight number of "bombs" that popped up everywhere.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Those movies, more than a prediction are a brain teaser putting ideas on people´s head, including the evil people and terrorists.

The movie about the airplane crashing the towers is so detailed that it could have been giving the plan to the ones who made 9/11 to happen.

Hollywood planted the seed and others executed the plan.

Nothing will happen tomorrow but it can happen any other day.

Nations are fighting about nuclear power and again USA is involved.

Too bad that we are just numbers inscribed in the civil record. This is so sick.

What i fear most is that near to the next elections terror has high cards to be coming up again in order to "change government" for a better and securer country.

When are we going to learn? The song They don´t care about us fits here perfectly.

The enemy is sleeping at home and people keeps blaming others.

Sending out a major love prayer and will see if we can rewire those criminals in to respect life, up to now, looks like nothing can stop them. Nothing has changed.
  • [youtube:1ca4oq7u]
    This movie is absolutely telling us about the NWO plan for the next 9/11.
    It is telling us how and who they will blame it on.

It is my belief that yes Hollywood (movie on the big screen, music vids, T.V. series like the Simpsons) delibrately and knowingly put mind control subliminal images (symbols) from the elite in the NWO to further their agenda.

or

The people who are in this industry and write the movie script are very aware of the plans and they are delibrately and knowingly putting this info in their movies to warn to the public.

Either way it is there for those of us who have eyes to see the images for what they truly are.
    There is a reason for hiding in plain sight. It desensitizes the masses and we willingly accept it as just a movie or far fetched.

[youtube:1ca4oq7u]
    Part 1 of 19 in this series by user:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/NufffRespect<!-- m -->
    Alot of useful and well put together info on this channel.

An 8 Part Special Presentation: Alan Watt explains the agenda, alongside music which has been used to condition the public for big changes.
  • scary....

But it could also be
    6-10-11
    10-6-11

Still a terrifying video, it can´t all be coincedences
  • There is something happening in California at the moment, it smells really bad outside and the weather is odd, very odd!
    What if the whole DR arnold klein article was telling us about today, that there will be a fire?

It is horrible the weather, it is not something California wakes up to everyday!
    "there is a fire going on"
  • scary....

But it could also be
    6-10-11
    10-6-11

Still a terrifying video, it can´t all be coincedences

I was thinking that it could be one of those other dates as well...
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    There is something happening in California at the moment, it smells really bad outside and the weather is odd, very odd!
    What if the whole DR arnold klein article was telling us about today, that there will be a fire?

It is horrible the weather, it is not something California wakes up to everyday!
    "there is a fire going on"

The weather is odd? What do you mean by that?