Michael Jackson WORLD EXCLUSIVE> you gotta see this!

2»

Comments

• So 5 years later Michael just happens to be wearing the same coloured shirt.Coincidence, or is that what we are suppose to have noticed,seen as how this was unseen footage which has just come to light .Perhaps this was not what it seemed in 2002.Just maybe a paid imposter,as wishingstar wrote.Does anyone know if he discussed this on camera what actually happened in 2002,or was it just a press release for the media to swallow up?
    Cheers xxxooo

anything is possible . but i can see michael in the same clothes for years easily. this would perhaps have to mean that bashir is part of the game i think maybe <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> besides that ( if i remember the previous post it was determind that one was video of prince and the pic was of blanket.) but you were shrap to pick up in the clothes thing. do the kids look about the same age? kind of makes you wonder why he would cover blankets face but not prince. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • So 5 years later Michael just happens to be wearing the same coloured shirt.Coincidence, or is that what we are suppose to have noticed,seen as how this was unseen footage which has just come to light .Perhaps this was not what it seemed in 2002.Just maybe a paid imposter,as wishingstar wrote.Does anyone know if he discussed this on camera what actually happened in 2002,or was it just a press release for the media to swallow up?
    Cheers xxxooo

You are kidding me, right??? Michael ALWAYS wore red shirts.
  • @DancingTheDream...Thank-you for your comment.I am aware that his favourite colour is red,but I was only comparing the scene in1997 to 2002.it seemed like a renactment of what had happened in 1997.Please be careful of sarcasm.This is why I rarely say anything on here.We are all here for the same reason,because we care for Michael,and what happened to him on June 25th 2009.Merry Christmas,and God bless to you and your family.
    @suspicious minds..Thank-you for your comment also.Yes I was wondering the same thing about how Blanket was covered and Prince Michael wasn't.Maybe the stage was being set for things to come.Obviously anything is possible with Michael.Merry Christmas to you and your family,and God bless you on this Great Adventure.
  • @DancingTheDream...Thank-you for your comment.I am aware that his favourite colour is red,but I was only comparing the scene in1997 to 2002.it seemed like a renactment of what had happened in 1997.Please be careful of sarcasm.This is why I rarely say anything on here.We are all here for the same reason,because we care for Michael,and what happened to him on June 25th 2009.Merry Christmas,and God bless to you and your family.
    @suspicious minds..Thank-you for your comment also.Yes I was wondering the same thing about how Blanket was covered and Prince Michael wasn't.Maybe the stage was being set for things to come.Obviously anything is possible with Michael.Merry Christmas to you and your family,and God bless you on this Great Adventure.

Its not sarcasm.. i was genuinely shocked that you were surprised MJ had on a red shirt on two occasions.

Please be careful on how you judge.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Berlin Hotel .....hmmm
  • so if maybe michael is useing all of these tabloid outlets he told people not to trust to get out info he wants out what is the point he is trying to make? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    my brain hurts

Million dollar question.

IMO: This might be meant to reach those people who don't pay much attention to MJ and still read tabloid garbage. The world isn't all made up of people like us... This "MJ universe" we live in is a bubble, as I said elsewhere on the forum. There's still much ignorance out there about MJ and his messages. So maybe Michael's camp is trying to reach multiple audiences. I've reached the same conclusion about the KJ (and maybe even LMP) interview on Oprah - it wasn't for us, it was for the others. We don't even need to see stuff like this.
  • I think Michael tries to clear up why he did all the things he did...because he hates giving interviews ( i believe) he found a way to explain himself through sharing these videos and photos...Media never wrote the exact things he said,they twisted everything to make him look like a freak...SO NOW IT IS HIS TIME TO "WORK"
  • Wow. They so overly exaggerated that it was a cute little moment of Michael and Prince LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Nooow I'm still stuck how did they obtained this footage? Did someone close to either Michael or Debbie leak? Maybe Michael? Maybe Debbie?
    I was thinking maybe Michael to show the innocence in it and not a horrible trying to kill my baby type of way <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thanks for sharing this with us <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I actually love the video! Michael is so humble...he's a bit shy ....like "what am I suppose to do " moment.
  • I actually love the video! Michael is so humble...he's a bit shy ....like "what am I suppose to do " moment.
    I know right! Then it sounded like he said it's cold out here from him LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That's soo sweet <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->