I believe Michael faked his deah!

MasterHoaxLoverMasterHoaxLover Posts: 2
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Thanks to you guys, I now know the death Michael was a hoax, so thank you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Comments

• mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    Because Michael LI(v)ES <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I believe Michael faked his death too. Welcome to the beLIEver family. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Because Michael LI(v)ES <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

hahaha that's funny @mac5k!

@MasterHoaxLover welcome!
  • I will no longer be following the death hoax investigators blog any more. I just watch the Katherine Jackson and MJ children on Oprah and I have come to believe that Mj did not fake his death that he did die on June 25, 2009.

Listening to his mother and children speak especially his mother, she still feels the pain, I have a sister that lost her son and he was only 21 years old and believe me I do not know what it feels like to loose a child because mine are still here with me but from what I am told and see from my sister and others loosing a child is the worst something can not be explained.

I do not believe Ms. Jackson would be going along with a hoax 1st because of her faith and beleif and second you don't play with things like that . The pain that I seen and felt in her is real, very real.

I too prayed that MJ did fake his death and was still alive, I dont think he is. I will always be a MJ fan and I will always support all things that MJ represented. I am and have been a fan for over 40something years, I remember with the Jackson moved into that Havenhurst home. Right now I am filled with emotions as if MJ died today.

I want to say that Mj and his family are loving and respectful people and that Mr. and Ms. Jackson did a great job with their children in their upbringing, down to all the grandchildren all these children are so repsectful, polite and humbled.

MJ children as you can see were raised very well and MJ played a big part of that. He was and still will be amazing. I would like to say there will a lot of other battles to fight as the trial and other things come to past about MJ. I just wish the people who tried to hurt and ruin him have some lost of sleep, because the things that was said and done to to hurt, condemn, rob Mj of his humilitaty will come to hurt those in the long run.

I will be checking the site maybe from time to time to see what is going on, however I do not thing I will be that involved because, I believe I am actually in mourning .

God Bless the Jackson Family, MJ children and all of those who believe.

I will like to say to Oprah I did not see or feel any real sincerity out of you, when his mother spoke of the pain of loosing her child, I did not see any real emotion out of you only a reaction.
    However when you do your other shows on topics that you beleive in you see your emotions come through.
    I am glad that you did what you did in interviewing MJ's family because it showed us all wha we knew all along what type of man MJ was and not what you or the media wanted her to beleive.

Good Night, I am very emotional right now. It would be great if MJ was alive .
  • I will no longer be following the death hoax investigators blog any more. I just watch the Katherine Jackson and MJ children on Oprah and I have come to believe that Mj did not fake his death that he did die on June 25, 2009.

Listening to his mother and children speak especially his mother, she still feels the pain, I have a sister that lost her son and he was only 21 years old and believe me I do not know what it feels like to loose a child because mine are still here with me but from what I am told and see from my sister and others loosing a child is the worst something can not be explained.

I do not believe Ms. Jackson would be going along with a hoax 1st because of her faith and beleif and second you don't play with things like that . The pain that I seen and felt in her is real, very real.

I too prayed that MJ did fake his death and was still alive, I dont think he is. I will always be a MJ fan and I will always support all things that MJ represented. I am and have been a fan for over 40something years, I remember with the Jackson moved into that Havenhurst home. Right now I am filled with emotions as if MJ died today.

I want to say that Mj and his family are loving and respectful people and that Mr. and Ms. Jackson did a great job with their children in their upbringing, down to all the grandchildren all these children are so repsectful, polite and humbled.

MJ children as you can see were raised very well and MJ played a big part of that. He was and still will be amazing. I would like to say there will a lot of other battles to fight as the trial and other things come to past about MJ. I just wish the people who tried to hurt and ruin him have some lost of sleep, because the things that was said and done to to hurt, condemn, rob Mj of his humilitaty will come to hurt those in the long run.

I will be checking the site maybe from time to time to see what is going on, however I do not thing I will be that involved because, I believe I am actually in mourning .

God Bless the Jackson Family, MJ children and all of those who believe.

I will like to say to Oprah I did not see or feel any real sincerity out of you, when his mother spoke of the pain of loosing her child, I did not see any real emotion out of you only a reaction.
    However when you do your other shows on topics that you beleive in you see your emotions come through.
    I am glad that you did what you did in interviewing MJ's family because it showed us all wha we knew all along what type of man MJ was and not what you or the media wanted her to beleive.

Good Night, I am very emotional right now. It would be great if MJ was alive .

God bless you, dominique. You will be in my prayers. I won't try to convince you as each one must ultimately make up their own mind. I hope we're all able to celebrate Michael's return one day, for real. Blessings to you.