Linda Hood Sigmund's website update

2»

Comments

• chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Who in the Presley Family is needing our prayers ? Illness in Presley Family, okay, but who ? Can you tell me that, please ?Who is ill that the court case has been cancelled till Nov 14th?

Perhaps Elvis/Jesse?
    You never know.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The Jackson family is intresting but the Presleys really can join them...
    Very intresting did anyone really think LMP is the only Elvis kid walking around?
    I dont think so....do you?

http://amazingforums.com/forum/EXPLORERS/66.html

Chappie
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    This is a new update (Nov.23) from Linda's website which reads in part:

"Also, to set the record straight. I have never had, nor will I ever have, any association whatsoever with Michael Jackson nor his fans. I have NO opinion about, nor interest in, the rumors about his possibly still being alive. This whole Michael Jackson issue has nothing, whatsoever, to do with me nor Elvis/Jesse. Again, I wish all of his fans the very best and my lack of interest is no reflection upon Michael Jackson nor his fans...that just simply is not a part of my realm of interest."

• SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2010

I ceased many months ago to even acknowledge, much less waste my time confronting, any of the untrue and unkind comments about me which people continue to bring to my attention on other sites, blogs, forums, etc.

There is one question that keeps coming up which some people have asked me personally and which I will be glad to clarify here and now.

It seems that the fact that I have never seen Elvis/Jesse face to face causes some to doubt that my account of my years of friendship with him is the truth...or to think that I have been "conned" by a fake. Neither of these could be further from the truth.

#1 - If I were making this whole thing up, would I not have just lied from the start and said that I had met him not once, but many, many times. My honesty is substantiated by the fact that I have always said that I have never met him. Also, even if I had met him...no one would believe me anyway. Even if I posted a photo of myself standing side by side with him, people would still say that it is not really him....just as has been done about the photo of him with his grandson, Benjamin, whose likeness I have documented.

#2 - I have never really had the need to meet Jesse to know that he is Elvis. I knew so much about Elvis, the man, before I was in contact with him that no one could have fooled me even when we first came into contact. Especially not now after 18 years of contact. He has mentioned coming to see me a few times and while he knows that he would be welcome, I have not encouraged it. I never want him to feel that he has to do anything for me. Also, I would never want him to think that I am trying to set him up for a photograph or worse yet media exposure. People just don't understand that he has been hunted down for years and that most people would stop at nothing to expose him. He cannot afford to arrange meetings with people at predetermined times and locations. So, I would never ask that of him for fear that he would even think that I were trying to set him up.

I have witnessed some of the means that people have attempted to use to track him down with exposing him in mind...mailing GPS devices, showing up at his door, hiring private detectives, parking out side of hotels all night long where his acquaintances were staying hoping to follow someone to him, etc. All of these types of activities are nauseating to me. I can name the names of those people who have attempted these measures.

So, again I hope that this will settle this matter once and for all. But, if not, it will be my last comment on this type of criticism.

<!-- m -->http://www.lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page53<!-- m -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TS wrote:
    Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public).

The last post of TS not answer the questions in the case of Eliza, I'm sorry but it is so.