Locked post?

I do not understand how or why when someone post a new topic that someone else can lock it? I posted one and now it is locked why do you guys make the decision to do this. It is not hurting anyone and it should be up to the person who started to post to decide to lock it or not. Maybe it is just me but it seems like it is not right to do this. We should have a say as to if it should be locked or not. We should allow people to at least speak as long as the want and post on any subject as long as it is descent and on topic as to the hoax. Much love to all believers,,JJ <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Puff locked your thread, because there are already many threads on that subject. And I am sorry to disappoint you, but the admins and mods decide if a post needs to be locked, not the original poster. You as the thread starter can only ask the mods or admins to lock your post if you think that's necessary. Double posts will be locked and so will posts that are only meant to discredit other forums or people. Yours was a triple post, that is why it was locked.

I hope I answered your question and I will lock this thread as well, since you now have your answer. I will also move it to the forum faq section. If you have any questions, you can contact one of the admins or mods by pm.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."