Michael Jackson - Do You Know Where Your Children Are (FULL)

dejavudejavu Posts: 330
edited January 1970 in News
[youtube:24yxlk0v]
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXHLetLMBVw<!-- m -->

Comments

• I loved it. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    I wonder who are leaking this songs and with what purpose....the album come Dec.14, his forever fans will buy this but with all the songs leaked a lot of people will no buy the album...hmmmmmm
    Then the songs with doubts about the lead vocals...
    ODD. I loved the song.the same power ranger as Hold my hand or other of his songs before 2009. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    is posible he has problems in his throat? remember when in the movie he said he needed to save his voice...this will explain the natural change in his voice...and then this will mean all is fresh...minus Hold my hand and Another day...and this one, just thinking...
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Here is the mp3 ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Saved / Ripped by me
    http://www.multiupload.com/Z617FALVM1
    Saved / Ripped by me

All of this is ok for those who cant wait until Dec. 14 like me.... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    But please people...please we need to buy the cd when this come out...we need help him make another thriller in sales...put his name very very high...only we can do that!... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Here is the mp3 ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Saved / Ripped by me

All of this is ok for those who cant wait until Dec. 14 like me.... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    But please people...please we need to buy the cd when this come out...we need help him make another thriller in sales...put his name very very high...only we can do that!... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

This song isnt on the album

i wonder who is leaking these.. and why now?
    Saved / Ripped by me

I have the same question....I am wondering all the time, like is rare they will add 10 songs in a cd when all cd's have 12 or 13 songs in it...
    Saved / Ripped by me

I bet it's Michael.
    Why now? Probably because as Akon said about 'Hold My Hand':
    "The world was not ready to hear 'Hold My Hand' when it leaked a couple years ago," Akon said in a statement. "We were devastated about it. But its time has definitely come."
    I guess the time has come to put the whole hoax on a different level. Everyone is focusing on Michael now, so when he has something to say, everyone will listen.

Of course, I'm just guessing, but this is what I feel.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    GREat song....love it...................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • This is such a great song. It has a sounding which is very effective IMO. You can see the family he is singing about.

I found the lyrics on
    <!-- m -->http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showt ... ost3082075<!-- m -->

Father comes home from work and he’s scared to death
    Mother cries and [the kid?] now she read
    Father runs to the table, he said “What’s going on?”
    Mother cries in disbelief “Our little baby is gone!”

Do you know where your children are,
    Because it's now 12 o'clock.
    If they're somewhere out on the street,
    Just imagine how scared they are.

She wrote that she is tired of step-daddy using her
    Saying that he'll buy her things, while sexually abusing her
    Just think that she's alone somewhere out on the street
    How will this girl survive? She ain't got nothing to eat!

Now she’s in the mood, she’s off to Hollywood
    She says she wanna be a star, she heard the money’s good
    She gets off from train station, the man is waiting there
    “I’ll show you what the money is, girl, just let down your hair”
    He’s taking her on the streets of Sunset Boulevard
    She’s selling her body, girl that will [take a ???]
    The police come around the corner, [“Somebody’s there too old”??]
    He’s arresting her little girl, she’s only 12 years old!
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    The ambulance sirens again, just like the Opis None one. Seems like whoever produced this, did that one too. And even part of Keep your head up has that siren kind of effect.
  • THAT'S HOT!!
  • THAT'S HOT!!

I was just gonna say that, too! LOL! HOT as the SUMMER SUN!
    Loveee it! Glad someone leaked it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Got that cool 90's sound too! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Saved / Ripped by me

Heyyyyy...now! Woot! Shucky shucky now! Thank you kind friend! x] <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I like this song! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I like the way he's singing it, how is voice sounds it's so powerful!

I also love the guitar solo! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sadly the world is deprived of knowing Michael is the most powerful advocate for bettering the welfare of their children. But slowly the word is getting out.
    Saved / Ripped by me

I agree - I preordered two CD's. I want to do my part to ensure this makes it big. Again MJTunes.com has been playing this song most of the day. I'm really liking this music, as I do his other music too.

I disagree about not wanting to buy the CD if you hear the songs first. I am more apt to buy a CD if I know what I'm getting. I think this will be a positive thing but time will tell. Blessings.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    One of the subjects of the hoax is family ethics.
    Remember the stun gun whoopla?
  • [youtube:2grb0sm5]
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXHLetLMBVw<!-- m -->

I absolutely Love this song.
    The beat is awesome. The lyrics...

I'm gonna be honest when he got to the part of speaking on the girl being sexually abused and on the streets...
    I cried. Memories flooding in my head and my heart is heavy.

This song is meant to get across a serious message. Maybe that is why it is being leaked for free.

Peace

P.S. I always know where my child is unlike when I was growing up my parents had no clue where I was half the time.

Thank you Michael for this message.
  • The ambulance sirens again, just like the Opis None one. Seems like whoever produced this, did that one too. And even part of Keep your head up has that siren kind of effect.
    I guess it's the sound of a police car, as he sings about the police...
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    love it!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE?
    "HIDE YO KIDS,HIDE YO WIFE,CUS THEY RAPIN ERRBODY"...LOL
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    beautiful song, this is all so Michael, one of the things he was mostly concerned with was the parents' disregard towards they children, the lyrics express Michael's warries about family disbalance.He's a musical profit.
  • I truly luv this song and the lyrics are so strong and it made me think about when i go outside with friends and i cried <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . I remember i was outside at like 12:00 one day just outside hanging out. My mom was calling me and i had my phone on silent so i never did answer and it was stupid on my end 4 real. The only ppl outside were men and i was l looking like <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> because it was only 3 of us. When i got home everyone was in the dining room waiting for me crying and things like that and i promised myself i would never go out and stay that long again especially where i live <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> The time before that it was curfew and i stayed out past and i mean the police were coming and we tried to hide in the bushes but the sprinklers came on LOL <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So i had my times of my mom not knowing where i was and i mean I'm young and i kno she wuld hate if something happened to me so i come in the house at like 8:00 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    ANYWAY i had to tell that story i mean the song made me really think about those times and how i will NEVER do it again <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Very-very great song!!!! LOVE IT SO MUCH <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Both music and the lyrics, to me it's sooo Michael, wonder why it's not on the upcoming album, also why 10 songs, there used be more songs on the previous albums, right?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    SONY is in the hoax, as filtered songs <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> , and this is while you can still filter and listen.
  • ok the crazy is comin' out again. the gunshot sound. does anyone remember a very early in all of this a video and the last scene was michael and he was kind of taken by surprise by a gunshot sound. i don't remember who made it or what all of it was about. except that the visual was from some sort of a thing on doing something about aids. seems like he was wearing the red shirt with the sort of uniform decorations on the front. i have no idea if there is any relation to anything i just remember wondering why no one else seemed to notice the gunshot sound. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

oh i guess it is jacket time again for me.