Copyright claim by IFPI

simalvessimalves Posts: 730
edited January 1970 in News
What happened to the Michael Jackson HMH and BN videos on youtube. It was doing so well the numbers were jumping and now this??????

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by IFPI.

IFPI (International Federation of the Phonographic Industry)

<!-- m -->http://www.ifpi.org/<!-- m -->

Comments

• I'm so mad thy removed hold my hand. It near two millions views and growing. I don't why they took it out? Are they going to put it up again? I hope so. How do they expect teens to gett into mjs music. My friends at my school liked the song. And others were going to listen to it today. But now they can't cuz IFPi removed it .why when micha is having a lot views and people are listening to him something has to happen. I'm sure if they didn't removed the vid, it wud have like 4 millions views rout now. Sony wake up and fix it now
  • They are still available at michaeljackson.com. Just go there. HMH starts streaming immediately. Go to previous topics on the home page to get to breaking news.
  • OK, that's weird but fabulous! The video has returned to You Tube with over 2 million views now. I was wondering how there could be a copyright claim since it was uploaded by the Official Michael Jackson You Tube Channel. Gone but returned...just like Michael....one day! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->