02 Arena Exhibition.

I'm sure that you guys had already seen this pictures. But I would like to know that, when did Michael wore this shoe? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

And of cause there are many more picture here: <!-- m -->http://reach-kerala.blogspot.com/2009/1 ... icial.html<!-- m --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    MAYBE WE MUST WATCH WHAT THE BLONDE LADY WAS WEARING AT MEMORIAL <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • MAYBE WE MUST WATCH WHAT THE BLONDE LADY WAS WEARING AT MEMORIAL <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Yea! Great suggestion! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But did we get to she he he/she was wearing there? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • I would have LOVED to be able to have attended that exhibition! Those photos are fantastic!

About the shoes... none of the shoes in that photo look as if they have been worn at all. I think that those are shoes that he was going to wear in the concerts.
  • I would have LOVED to be able to have attended that exhibition! Those photos are fantastic!

About the shoes... none of the shoes in that photo look as if they have been worn at all. I think that those are shoes that he was going to wear in the concerts.

Hmm could be. But what's the need for him to change his shoe? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> And umm... if he was needed to change his shoe, what song do you think he would wear this shoe? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It looks like what a girl will wear to me though.
  • That are ladys shoes right?Maybe when he was the blond women?
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    I think they were specially made for the This Is It concerts, I remember reading something about it, but can't find the article now.
  • He hasn't worn these shoes yet, they were shoes he was to wear at the coming concerts. As we know the concerts did not occur (we thought they were in fact never intended) Please read again what it says underneath the photo;

Shoes from Michael Jackson's scheduled 'This Is It' concerts are seen at 'Michael Jackson: The Official Exhibition' held at the 02 Arena on October 26, 2009 in London, England.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i'm goin on 2nd jan.. woo.. can't wait.. just thought i'd share that.. gonna be keeping my eyes wide open for any clues.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> you never know.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Hmm could be. But what's the need for him to change his shoe? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> And umm... if he was needed to change his shoe, what song do you think he would wear this shoe? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It looks like what a girl will wear to me though.

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> they are for 'Remember The Time'
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    I would have LOVED to be able to have attended that exhibition! Those photos are fantastic!

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> they are for 'Remember The Time'

He is wearing BLACK shoes in that video!
  • :roll: they are for 'Remember The Time'
    He is wearing BLACK shoes in that video!

OKAY BUT THIS IS NOT THE VIDEO THIS IS THE CONCERT! HE DOESNT ALWAYS COPY HIS VIDEOS I.E BILLIE JEAN SWEETS! you will see...

and also for your pictures,in the beginning of it he has on open toes also....this is it has 16 short film 4d transitions,meaning storyline,they are for remember the time,but the fans dont know what he will do on that part of tii yet.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
  • Lols well I thought that the shoes were going to be for the girl in TII that's doing The Way You Make Me Feel with him because I doubt Michael would be wearing a ladys shoe right???
  • No wait I kno what kinda shoes they are those are those gladiator shoes modeled after the type of shoe men and women used to wear back in Greece lols ignore my above post lols and also like someone said above they could have been for Remember The Time in This Is It but lols I thought they were girl shoes lols sorry
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    in the memorial one of his brothers say that he always use the same shoes! i was looking a lot of videos and always uses the same shoes, look carefully... when he is performing he uses the same shoes... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • in the memorial one of his brothers say that he always use the same shoes! i was looking a lot of videos and always uses the same shoes, look carefully... when he is performing he uses the same shoes... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes.. he always wore the same shoes. I think, for dancing, he would not want brand new shoes that havent been "broken into" yet.
    I think one of his brothers said how he always wore the same shoes to the point of them falling off his feet in bits!!

Look at his shoes when he meets Princess Di. At 0:40.. they looks so old and scuffed!!

[youtube:3eb693fc]
  • beautiful pictures and i found another 7!!!!!!
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    I agree that these shoes were probably for 'Remember the Time.'
    They look like Gladiator sandals with decorations(for stage and to go with costumes). Obviously NOT for everyday wear. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But since he usually wore like one pair of shoes on stage, the shoes in the exhibition may have been for things that were being filmed? Like the 'Smooth Criminal' bit.
    Maybe he had other stuff he was gonna film for different songs?
  • @virgo75 Well what about say if those other shoes were used in the footage we didn't see in TII that could be possible also....right?
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    @virgo75 Well what about say if those other shoes were used in the footage we didn't see in TII that could be possible also....right?

Yes, that's also possible. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Plus in TII they didn't do "dress" rehearsals.
    Meaning they weren't in full costume.
    We never got to see MJ in the costumes that were designed for the performances. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

P.S. I love your siggie that goes into MJ's eyes. I always end up mesmerized by it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • @virgo75 Well what about say if those other shoes were used in the footage we didn't see in TII that could be possible also....right?

Yes, that's also possible. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Plus in TII they didn't do "dress" rehearsals.
    Meaning they weren't in full costume.
    We never got to see MJ in the costumes that were designed for the performances. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

P.S. I love your siggie that goes into MJ's eyes. I always end up mesmerized by it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Correct!=] and lols thnx so many people are commenting on that siggie lols be careful tho he might take you away lols I'm warning you now <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • I love the sandals but they do look feminine though .... Didn't wear them in "Remember The Time" Or "This Is It" .... I think the blond woman was rocking those ... I have that feeling but I still not sure for the life of me.
  • Hi all,

I just came back from the exihbition and it seems that the shoes were not open, it looked like the normal shoes he uses but made of plastic and with some stripes with stones on it.
    I couldn't really figure out what that was, but I think he would have sort of white socks underneath and maybe it would reflect some light?
    Just a thought...<!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
    Anyways it didn't look like women shoes to me...
  • Is it just me who thinks this, but I'm not sure what major significance a pair of shoes has to do with the hoax in general.

With all due respect, please lets not go down that road again (womans clothes, womans shoes, womans...blah, blah, blah). There just shoes. No big deal. I wear mens sport and sandals often. No big deal <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    ok guys.. just wanna share i'm going to the exhibition tomorrow.. super excited.. and my eyes will be WIDE open.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

@keepthefaith_Simone

could you take photo's.. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->