Look out, your medicine is watching you!

2»

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Sarahli, My neigbors refused to touch or handle the dog because seemingly it is forbidden within Islam to do so. This is my limited understanding of the subject. If Muslims do touch a dog they have to wash in a certain way and do some other things of which I have no comprehension. You must know this? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Okay thanks er.. well yes more or less (I'm really an alien lol). Thank you mjjveritas. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • so if we think it might have been possible that it took michael many years to quietly put all of the parts of his plan into place you don't think the nwo order can be achieved in the same manner.
  • Sarahli, I believe you, really! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Sarahli, My neigbors refused to touch or handle the dog because seemingly it is forbidden within Islam to do so. This is my limited understanding of the subject. If Muslims do touch a dog they have to wash in a certain way and do some other things of which I have no comprehension. You must know this? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Okay thanks er.. well yes more or less (I'm really an alien lol). Thank you mjjveritas. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

maybe you know my 15 year old . i am more sure every day he is one also <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    so if we think it might have been possible that it took michael many years to quietly put all of the parts of his plan into place you don't think the nwo order can be achieved in the same manner.

Of course their plan has been in the planning for many years, centuries even.... I mean that a lot of people involved in this evil agenda worked hard during their lifetime to achieve something that they were most likely not sure to witness... when we think about that we must ask ourselves what is this "faith" they have and why they do it?
  • truthprevails, I voluntarily had my pets implanted with the chip. If my cat wandered off and was found by someone they could have the animal scanned and hopefully reunited with us. Rescue centers and the local police station have scanners and details of microchipping companies. An example, where the chip comes into its own was when a dog turned up on my neighbors doorstep.They were a Muslim family and could not touch/deal with the dog, so we dealt with it. The dog had got separated from its owner when out for a walk. We took the dog to the local police station where it was scanned. Unfortunately the microchipping company was closed for the evening but the owner had gone to the police station anyway and who was there waiting for him but his dog. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

What happened to NAME TAGS? Why can't those be used instead of chips? They don't even depend on any scanner company being open! You can just look at the tag and see who owns the animal!

Also: Have you considered the potentially adverse health effects on your pets?

"If my cat wandered off..." Sounds familiar. FEAR is a powerful motivator for people. You know how they sell insurance, right? "If you died tomorrow, what would happen to your family?" <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    One could easily say:
    "If my child got lost or kidnapped..." - reason to implant children with chips?!
    "If my disabled/Alzeihmer suffering mother/father got lost..." - reason to implant them with chips?!

Question: Where do you draw the line?

I personally am with MFFreedom on this issue. In my view you haven't offered a good reason for chipping your pets, and haven't thought through the possible implications and consequences. As I said, people and animals have co-existed for thousands of years. Your suddenly deciding that it's a good idea to implant your pets (who can't be consulted - how convenient!) doesn't make it right.
  • Some more questions for those chipping their pets:

1. Are you really doing it for them, or for yourself (to allay your own fears)?
    2. Why wouldn't a cat be entitled to wander off if she/he chose to?!
    3. If your pets could talk and were told about the chips, do you think they'd want them inside their bodies?

Animals are smarter than we think... Some that were abandoned miles away from home made it back. What you do to your pets (underestimating them and thinking you have rights over them), governments do to US.
  • Another thought I just had:
    Some of the things people do in the name of love (or what they think is love) are very misguided.
    We use and abuse in the name of "love"...
    We also love to own - own money, own houses, own cars, own people (lovers, children), own pets...
  • truthprevails, Your points are valid and interesting. I once saw a cat on a tv program with injuries to its underarm because it had been caught on a branch, whilst wearing a collar. Healing in this area was extremely long and difficult. I think it's quite a large step from animal microchipping to human microchipping. My animals aren't bothered by the chip, as long as they know love and are cared for appropriately, I can't see how there is a problem. My animals are free to roam but they know a good thing when they see it and always return. I've said this before on this site but we need to keep a sense of perspective and not everything is a conspiracy. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Has nothing to do with pets, but it is also important

At a recent Conference of TED in February 2010, Microsoft, Bill Gates, billionaire who has donated hundreds of millions of dollars for new efforts of vaccines, spoke on the subject CO2 emissions and their effects on climate change. Presented a formula to track CO2 emissions as follows: CO2 = P S x x E x c

P = people
    S = services per person
    E = energy per service
    C = CO2 per unit of energy
    Then adds that, to perform the CO2 zero, "one of these numbers will probably have to go from zero".
    Following that, Bill Gates starts to describe how the first number-P (people) - can be reduced. Says:
    "The world today has 6.8 personas… trillion that is directed to 9 trillion." "Now, if we do a really great job with new vaccines, care, doctors and reproductive health, we can lower this maybe 10 or 15 per cent."
    Excerpt from the TED 2010 where Bill Gates speaks of reduction of population through vaccines Conference:
    Reduce the world population by vaccines
    This statement from Bill Gates had no doubts, hesitation or any indication that could have been a mistake. Appears as a deliberate, calculated part of a coherent and well-developed presentation.
    "So do you mean that Bill Gates says"if we do a really great job with the new vacunas… could lower population by 10 or 15 %"?"
    Clearly, this implies that vaccines are a method of reducing population. As it is the "health system (health care)," because all NaturalNews readers already know - is more a "disease", which in fact damaged more people you help.
    Perhaps that is the point of the matter. Because vaccines technology doesn't help almost anyone from a scientific point of view (<!-- m -->http://www.naturalnews.com/029641_v<!-- m -->…), raises the question: to what is driven to vaccines so strongly to begin?
    Bill Gates seems to be saying that one of the main purposes is to reduce the global population as a mechanism to reduce CO2 emissions. Again, can see the same bottles video to hear of his own mouth: <!-- m -->http://www.naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=A<!-- m -->…
    How can you use vaccines to reduce world population?
    Let's do a thought experiment subject. If vaccines are used to reduce the population, obviously they must be accepted by the majority of people. Otherwise, the population reduction effort would not be very effective.
    And that are accepted by most people, obviously can't kill people at once. If everyone started to fall dead at 24 hours of receiving influenza vaccine, the danger of vaccines would be obvious very quickly, and vaccines would be removed from circulation.
    So, that vaccines are used as an effective effort of population control, really only there 3 modes that can theoretically be "effective" point of view of those who want to download the population:
    (# 1) Kill slowly so that no note, taking effect on perhaps 10 - 30 years to accelerate degenerative diseases.
    (# 2) Can reduce fertility, and thus dramatically reduce rates of birth rate in the world, reducing population over several generations. This method of "slow death" may seem more acceptable to scientists who want to see falling population but do not have the stomach to kill people once with conventional medicine. There is evidence that many vaccines cause abortions. <!-- m -->http://www.naturalnews.com/027512_v<!-- m -->…
    (# 3) Can increase the mortality of a future pandemic. Theoretically, the widespread vaccination efforts would be followed by the deliberate release of a highly virulent influenza virus with high fatality rates. This "bacteriological weapon" approach could kill millions of people whose immune systems have been weakened due to previous injection of vaccines.
    This is a known side effect of some vaccines, by the way. A study that documents published in PLoS. <!-- m -->http://www.naturalnews.com/028538_s<!-- m -->…
    This is the title and citations of the study: what increases the risk of becoming ill with the pandemic 2009 virus of seasonal influenza vaccine A/H1N1?
    Viboud C, L Simonsen (2010) do increases the risk of becoming ill with the pandemic 2009 virus of seasonal influenza vaccine A/H1N1? PLoS Med 7 (4): e1000259. DOI:10.1371/journal.PMed.1000259
    The short answer is Yes, seasonal influenza vaccines in fact increase susceptibility to the virus H1N1 pandemic. In other words, seasonal vaccines could prepare the population for a pandemic "tough death" that infantile a significant portion of the global population (maybe 10-15%, as suggested by Bill Gates).
    Conveniently, their deaths could blame on the pandemic, so distracting the responsibility of the real culprits of the plan. As another useful for the murderers of the global population, deaths in different places effect can be used as tool of fear to urge more people even vaccinated, and the whole cycle is repeated until the global population takes any controllable level they all deseen… on behalf of health system!
    While more people vaccinated for the world prior to release of "hard death" pandemic virus, most powerful will be the effect of this approach.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... pt5gP7fmb4<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://teatrevesadespertar.wordpress.com/<!-- m -->
  • truthprevails, Your points are valid and interesting. I once saw a cat on a tv program with injuries to its underarm because it had been caught on a branch, whilst wearing a collar. Healing in this area was extremely long and difficult. I think it's quite a large step from animal microchipping to human microchipping. My animals aren't bothered by the chip, as long as they know love and are cared for appropriately, I can't see how there is a problem. My animals are free to roam but they know a good thing when they see it and always return. I've said this before on this site but we need to keep a sense of perspective and not everything is a conspiracy. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I see what you mean, and it's good to know that you think there's a large step from animal microchipping to human microchipping. (I'm not sure if all people think the same way!) That one incident of a cat being caught in a branch doesn't say much... What's the likelihood of that happening, versus the likelihood of your pets developing tumors from the chip? I don't know the answer, but it's important to think about the probability of events happening... Otherwise it's all acting based on emotion and fear. I mean, if you see an airplane crash do you never get on a plane again?

Have any studies even been conducted (and if yes, over what period) to show the effects of chips in animals?! If not, you really can't know whether there are potentially adverse health effects... And the fact that your pets "always return" means there probably isn't a high chance of them getting lost - unless that want to (animals like to retire when they're very ill, for instance, to die alone).

I'm not saying everything is a conspiracy, but gradual introduction of virtually anything into a society makes people grow used to the idea of things and makes them - in time - much less likely to question things, let alone protest. You might think "chips in humans" is a different ballgame altogether, but the next generation or 2nd of people, who might grow up with chipped pets and hearing frequent talk of chips, will be conditioned to accept them as something safe and non-nefarious... And they might see nothing wrong with chipped people, just as you see nothing wrong with chipped animals.

I personally think humans have a tendency to be short-sighted and come up with short-term solutions to problems that end up becoming bigger problems in time. Example: We eradicate certain diseases and in the process give rise to more dangerous viruses. And some people are even selfish and self-absorbed enough to think "Hey, if I'm dead when the next big problem comes around, then I don't care! F*** the grandkids."

This is all just my opinion, of course.
    Wow truthprevails you impress me. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • NWO in action, that's all I can say. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • truthprevails, I do agree with a lot of your post, especially the part about the "gradual introduction" of perhaps insidious elements which we as a society come to see as the norm. I'm happy to place my trust in my veterinarian who has studied for the best part of a decade and practiced for twenty five years, to give me the best professional advice when it comes to the welfare of my animals. One point regarding microchips in pets, have you considered animals which may be stolen. Quite simple to remove a nametag or even for the animal to lose their collar.
  • truthprevails, I do agree with a lot of your post, especially the part about the "gradual introduction" of perhaps insidious elements which we as a society come to see as the norm. I'm happy to place my trust in my veterinarian who has studied for the best part of a decade and practiced for twenty five years, to give me the best professional advice when it comes to the welfare of my animals. One point regarding microchips in pets, have you considered animals which may be stolen. Quite simple to remove a nametag or even for the animal to lose their collar.

What I'd say to this is:
    1. Why would anyone steal a cat or dog, when there are plenty in animal shelters?!
    2. There might be a chance of a pet getting lost AND losing a collar at the same time, but is it very likely or only slightly likely?
    3. If your veterinarian is so good, he/she should be informed about the health effects of chips on animals... Have you talked to him/her about this? And if chips have only been introduced recently, how can anyone be an expert on chips and be able to fully evaluate their consequences?!

To use an analogy: If you've been an astronomer for 20 years, can you be an "expert" on a star that was spotted, for the first time, yesterday? Or is it gonna take TIME to gain information about that star?

"Experts" are PEOPLE.
  • NightOwlNightOwl Posts: 150
    Truthprevails, we're already past the point of chipping pets as an introduction to tracking device for people. At least in some parts of the world. An example: <!-- m -->http://www.gpsfortoday.com/getting-your ... er-of-fun/<!-- m --> and there are vids in YT that portray chipping people in US.
    I'm totally against chipping people and was horrified to hear about a wrist watch type of tracking device one can buy for their kids.

About chipping pets. Stealing dogs is reality - dogs that are pure bred. Especially trendy small breeds, some thanks has to be given to f*cks like ParisHilton, who carry dogs as fashion items and those sad souls that follow these BS "trendsetters" (pardon the pun: setter) will want a small Chihuahua too. Small breeds have small litters and thus more difficult to get.

Other reason to have dogs chipped is that if it takes part in hobbies like agility, tracking, water rescue..., the organizers of competitions will want to be sure this dog is the same dog you claim it is. Dogs have to be chipped or tattood (ear) to have access in these competitions.

My precious dog, now 8, got chipped as a young puppy before I got her. It has caused no trouble for her in her whole life. In my country, I have not heard any cases of tumors or body rejections of chips.
    She has a specific number and the breeder registered the litter with the numbers to the Kennel Organization. When I got her, I informed the Kennel Organization I'm her mom. That links us together as long as she lives. No charge. I'm amazed to hear there's a yearly payment for having this link active between some of the writers and their dogs! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • NightOwl:

Thanks for the info. I do know that chipping is being promoted for humans, and some people have already implanted themselves. (I'm not sure if the ads on YouTube have ever been shown on TV in any country, but it could be that YouTube itself is used as a medium for selling stuff to people. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> )

I still find it sad that any animal should get chipped, regardless of whether we humans think there's a "need" for it. But I'm willing to end that debate... I've already said everything I could possibly say about it.

When it comes to technology, I feel that few people ever question it. They just adopt it.
    And when you look at what goes into the production of laptops, for instance (to give just one example), and what happens when they get discarded, it's hard not to be horrified.

TECH is a dirty industry, just like clothing, food, medicine and probably everything else.
    Maybe that they chip the pets so that humans become accustomed to the "chip" thing. Sometimes it takes years before people accept something but we have to keep in mind that the dark side is in for the long run and has an agenda. Therefore maybe that chips do not harm animals even if I personally dont see the necessity and prefer tattoos as an alternative. But I think that this is all about conditioning to make us accept the chip for whatever reason (security, health etc.). Pets first, humans second and it is on the way, as you said there are already people even children, who have a chip...
  • NightOwlNightOwl Posts: 150

When it comes to technology, I feel that few people ever question it. They just adopt it.
    And when you look at what goes into the production of laptops, for instance (to give just one example), and what happens when they get discarded, it's hard not to be horrified.

TECH is a dirty industry, just like clothing, food, medicine and probably everything else.

YES. Totally agree.
    Cell phones, mp3 players, computers (what are we doing?) - we could have a whole thread of discussing machines becoming our constant companions. But, I have drawn the line to Faceb00k will never join that time-sucker.
  • truthprevails, I'm not sure how long pet microchipping has been available but my animals were implanted back in 1998/9, so over a decade. I'm not aware of any bad health aspects. People who train/study to become vets, also have to invest a lot of money into their practice, so I believe they have the best interests of animals at heart. My vet knows more about vet medicine/anatomy than me, that's good enough for me. We as pet owners/"owners" can only do so much. When I mentioned theft of a cat/dog, I was thinking of rare breeds/show animals not your average moggie/pooch.
  • NightOwl:

Thanks for the info. I do know that chipping is being promoted for humans, and some people have already implanted themselves. (I'm not sure if the ads on YouTube have ever been shown on TV in any country, but it could be that YouTube itself is used as a medium for selling stuff to people. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> )

I still find it sad that any animal should get chipped, regardless of whether we humans think there's a "need" for it. But I'm willing to end that debate... I've already said everything I could possibly say about it.

It's on youtube. I have seen it. There was a night club overseas where individuals who were chipped pressed their hand on this button and all of their info will come up. I was like <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • man i am getting a headach watching you guys beat your head against a brick wall <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • man i am getting a headach watching you guys beat your head against a brick wall <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

are you talking about the pets being microchipped?