ONE MORE CHANCE - Full Version Video!

MJmakesmespeechlessMJmakesmespeechless Posts: 1,468
edited January 1970 in News
Everyone has seen clips of this video and some pics here and there when it was unfishished. Now this is being called the full version
Check it out....MJ looks GREAT dont you think!!!

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/j ... 0chance%22<!-- m -->

Comments

• nWonWo Posts: 59
    Great video and an awesome song. It so sad to see him look so good here ad then look so down and out when the allegations happened.
  • Great video and an awesome song. It so sad to see him look so good here ad then look so down and out when the allegations happened.

I know he is so full of life and LOVING every minute of it. He looks very happy and carefree
  • mjfullmjfull Posts: 91
    He looks great, he is a great performer!!! I couldn't see his face though...
  • You get glimpses of his face a few times
  • mjfullmjfull Posts: 91
    You get glimpses of his face a few times
    Yes, i know...
    He is great anyway! I miss him!
  • You get glimpses of his face a few times
    Yes, i know...
    He is great anyway! I miss him!

I know...but whenever you need to see his smiling face or hear that angelic voice pop in a Dvd or whatever
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Waouh ! I really love it !
    So great to see him move like that, this remind me the way he moves in Beat It.
  • Waouh ! I really love it !
    So great to see him move like that, this remind me the way he moves in Beat It.

He sure moves and SMILES like no tomorrow! Doesnt he?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Thank you Michael!
    With a rainbow... thanks for reading us...
  • It's interesting that this is coming out now. And there are times where I think...is that Michael? And there are times where I think "that is Michael". I find it odd that at the end he just walks quickly out of the picture.

Someone has said that it looks like the fans are the ones performing and he's in the audience. But if that is true (and it could be) does the ending mean that he's no longer watching the perfomance? That he's left the building so to speak? Hmmm...that ending bothers me.
  • there is a great deal of symbolism here:

The breaking of the glass when he steps onto each table top...

The way the audience is on stage, and NOT Michael, working behind the scenes perhaps?

When he sits down on the chair, sort of feeling vindicated and acomplished.

The way that he is, despite not being on stage, being the center of attention. Similar to how all the media outlets are focusing heavily on him after his "death."

the way he goes to touch the hands of the audience as hes running across, as if hes trying to say I'll "hold your hand" and love you despite everything that has happened.

hes wearing white again. White is symbolic of purity and innocence. at one point he literally spreads his arms and legs out in the middle of the room to reveal himself

lastly, The audience clapping at the end. very interesting! as if we think it's remarkable that this happened.

That's what I payed close attention to...that and I want his jacket, it looks very fashionable.
  • It's interesting that this is coming out now. And there are times where I think...is that Michael? And there are times where I think "that is Michael". I find it odd that at the end he just walks quickly out of the picture.

Someone has said that it looks like the fans are the ones performing and he's in the audience. But if that is true (and it could be) does the ending mean that he's no longer watching the perfomance? That he's left the building so to speak? Hmmm...that ending bothers me.

Yeah sort of like "The KING of pop has left the building!!!!"

I quite like the ending

I quite like the ending
    LOL you saying "The King of Pop has left the building" reminds me of "Elvis has left the building" LOL LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I LOVE this video he's amazing!!! Golly gee does this man know how to dance <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> The vocals r tight to i HAVE to admit amazing singer <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I quite like the ending
    LOL you saying "The King of Pop has left the building" reminds me of "Elvis has left the building" LOL LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I LOVE this video he's amazing!!! Golly gee does this man know how to dance <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> The vocals r tight to i HAVE to admit amazing singer <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

EXACTLY!!! Which is why i put KING in larger letters
  • So he is in the audience area. The audience is on stage. He kicks a couple of lights. We see him but not really. Maybe symbolizes he doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore? Slapping hands scene looks like it's a rap and good job motion. He is the director/producer more behind the scenes. Maybe him moving around in the audience, him filming from different angles? He runs away. Him filming about his disappearance?

Unsure about this being filmed in 2003. But maybe is drawing attention to that time. We luv u MJ.
  • fedeDAfedeDA Posts: 48
    This video is wonderful, I love it, very emotional. Thanks Michael, I think I understand what you mean.

It makes me think even to the Prince concert I saw recently in Milan. He invited the audience up on stage with him as he played. Did you see the same thing Souza?
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    I just simply LOVE this song and video..... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
    [youtube:21nwqoug]