Jackie Jackson SONG I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!

2»

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    group hug of the nutty ones
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4hLsENq8aLkipc8VL3HvO75ZEkM3S2It_SrhqG2QmlgUQRbo
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    group hug of the nutty ones

Don't worry soon very soon we will be seen as the smartest people of the world!!!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    That´s what i call a cheerful spirit <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Luv ya!
  • I love the message of this song. I really don't think it's about the song at all, but the message, like many of you have said.

So, Jackie now has "I know what's going on". I will be waiting for T3 to come out with "We know what's going on too" and for Jermaine to come out with "And you all know what's going on". Uh huh....can't wait for the next song. It's all a continuation of the message. L.O.V.E.

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I feel like he's sending us a message to stand together and be strong .
  • group hug of the nutty ones

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> with that picture do u wanna group hug or an orgy??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'm just listening to the song for the first time. I like it. It sounds better with my headphones. I like Jackie's voice. And incorporating Michael and his Oxford Speech is lovely.

The message is on point. I wish we could have heard Jackie sing this on the AMA's. What a nice touch that would have been!
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I agree the Jackson brothers have been all over the media but we rarely get to hear them sing aside from Jermaine singing Smile at the memorial. Then again the non-beLIEvers would probably accuse them of cashing in on Michael's legacy or something. Any excuse to bash the family! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Sounds like 90% autotune.. very hard to listen to or enjoy. The message is pretty clear though.
  • THE SONG IS POSITIVE AND IS CLEARLY A MESSAGE FROM MICHAEL JACKSON.
    JACKIE JACKSON RELEASED THIS SONG JUST FOR THE MESSAGE TO LET ALL OF THOSE WHO BELIEVE MICHAEL IS ALIVE THAT HE & SOME OF THE FAMILY KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON.

THERE IS NO OTHERE REASON TO RELEASE IT.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT RECORD COMPANY IT WAS RELEASED ON?
  • The voice sounds like Jermaine's and it's like made with autotune
    [youtube:2aj6raap]
    OMG! I LOVE that song LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ! I was singing it in class 2day LOL <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I hope this is a message because I'm totally not feeling Jackie's delivery on it.