Last Night on Wendy Williams was Larry King

loveratheart4mjloveratheart4mj Posts: 651
edited January 1970 in News
Last night on Wendy William Larry King was her guest. They visited for a while then started talking about him retiring. Then as they was fixing to go to break wendy announces that she wants to whisper something to him. Something she didnt want "us" to hear with a big smile. They come back from break and a blonde woman is setting with larry. Im not real sure but i think she was one of his producers. Anyways she was promoting a book she has written called "the producer" and wendy just happend to mention that this book was released on the day Michael Jackson "died." (wendy is a fan by the way <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->. She also spoke of his (mjs)new album bein released next month and asked the crowd how many liked what they had heard so far. Nearly the whole crowd clapped. Then she asked who didnt care for it. Two people clapped LOL. She called them haters LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> It was funny.

Just sayin....I think larry knows...he retiring.....Oprah knows...shes retiring and says her last season is going to BLOW OUR MINDS. Both of them have had MJ all over their programs lately. (larrys mostly in the past) But wendy has also mentioned MJ alot this last week. HMMMMMMM> sure makes you go hummmmm. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• Yes, I saw that and took note.
    I also posted it here yesterday: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15885&p=269045#p269045<!-- l -->
  • Yes, I saw that and took note.
    I also posted it here yesterday: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15885&p=269045#p269045<!-- l -->

Thank you Soldier. You were more informed than i. I was watching it DVR. I need to go back and pay closer attention <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

MJ is definitely up front being mentioned by nearly everyone these last few weeks <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    And a little OT but did everyone see the little snippet on the AMAs this past evening showing teenage Michael introducing little Janet and then the commercial right afterwards pushing the new Wii MJ dance game. I was all squeeeee lol.
  • he nefari
    he looked so sweet when he introduced his little sister janet.
    god how time flies by so fast.
    hugs
    hope you have a happy thanks giving and to everyone else too
    mjfjei7777