MJ Producer Believes MJ Is ALIVE!!!!!

TarjaTarja Posts: 645
edited November 2010 in News
MJ Producer Believes MJ Is ALIVE!!!!!
11/22/2010 9:32 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson is NOT DEAD -- he's still alive ... just like Elvis ... this according to a famous music producer who worked with MJ all the way to the possibly not-so-bitter end.

Super producer Teddy Riley -- who worked with MJ on the "Dangerous" album and produced the song "Breaking News" on the upcoming Sony album -- has reignited the Michael Jackson conspiracy theory after twittering that he believes MJ is alive ... somewhere.

1122-riley-jackson-tmz-none.jpg

Riley wrote, "If people can think Elvis is still alive why the F#*@ I cant [sic] think Michael is still alive."
Just one day before the tweet, Riley received a message from a fan who wrote, "Akon said he believes Michael is in hiding and will be coming back one day. Im curious to know what ya think bout that."

Riley responded, "AKON IS MY FRIEND AND WE THINK ALIKE."

So, we gotta ask ...

Did MJ fake his death?
Yes
No

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    The first 11 words of this article say it all..
    "Michael Jackson is NOT DEAD -- he's still alive ... just like Elvis ... "

Holy crap!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Piece by piece by piece then BAM!
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I knew they wouldn't be able to resist! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

<!-- m -->http://cdn.polls.tmz.com/polls/18361/if ... cil_id=201<!-- m -->
    ^ you know what to do <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I just hate the "...just like Elvis" thing. It's somehow like they say "as absurd as the Elvis story". I just hate that, because I think that we slowly find out that the Elvis story was bullshit. I will NEVER be sure of TMZ's intentions. I am fucking tired of all this! I'm really angry.

I don't know if they put that there just because Teddy said Elvis or not. I know I am just TIRED of being played off.
  • MJ Producer Believes MJ Is ALIVE!!!!!
    36 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson is NOT DEAD -- he's still alive ... just like Elvis ... this according to a famous music producer who worked with MJ all the way to the possibly not-so-bitter end.

1122-riley-jackson-tmz-none.jpg

Super producer Teddy Riley -- who worked with MJ on the "Dangerous" album and produced the song "Breaking News" on the upcoming Sony album -- has reignited the Michael Jackson conspiracy theory after twittering that he believes MJ is alive ... somewhere.

Riley wrote, "If people can think Elvis is still alive why the F#*@ I cant [sic] think Michael is still alive."

1122-riley-twitter.jpg

Just one day before the tweet, Riley received a message from a fan who wrote, "Akon said he believes Michael is in hiding and will be coming back one day. Im curious to know what ya think bout that."

Riley responded, "AKON IS MY FRIEND AND WE THINK ALIKE."

So, we gotta ask ...

Vote that poll up! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    What I don't like is the Elvis connections. Because after Elisa's case has no legal background I lost volumes in believing Elvis has a connection to Michael as TS said and emphased so far, or at least Michael could have been inspiring himself from Elvis' life, and wants to make it bigger than Elvis but this doesn't prove Elvis hoaxed his death.If Elisa's case has no legal base, what would TS say about this? So this is why i don't actually like the way TMZ connected him to Elvis
    Surely this must mean it's his real account then??

Also, who's watching TMZ live tonight? They cannot 'ignore' the hoax questions now! I think we should flood them!
    He said on yesterday that someone showed him how to get verified and that he is on that and waiting for his verify for those who don't believe it's his official account.

No, I don't think it's a good thing to flood them with questions. After all what would they answer?!: "No, unfortunatelly Michael is dead and no question to that.TMZ already reported it 1 year ago. So, for everyone: No, Michael is not alive. Or he might be, as well as Elvis" (and here jokes will start and god I'm fucking sick of it all)"

I don't like the Elvis connection anymore.
    From all Teddy's twitts about this, why did they have to put just this one about Elvis. That proves a lot why I think that TMZ is making FUN of us like MAD. And no one can make me change my opinion right now that the whole Elvis story was bullshit from the very beginning and TMZ, as always, are feeding it just for the fun of it.

God, I'm tired! I absolutely find no answer to why on earth do we deserve to be taken as idiots and to be played off. TMZ is EXTREMELLY close to make me lose my trust in them.
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    I just hate the "...just like Elvis" thing.
    What I don't like is the Elvis connections.
    I don't like the Elvis connection anymore.

We get it already <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    it's not funny, but glad that you're happy with it anyway... I am not. We are just told to be deluded but with other words. Not literally

In Elvis' case there's NO legal reference. For who skipped the thread, here it is

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=15871<!-- l -->
    I actually believe that Elvis is alive too and I think that reference was thrown into this article so it wouldn't be taken completely serious...yet. I think this article was thrown out there to guage the reactions of the non-believers, especially with the poll. A lot of believers will vote "yes" several times but so will the non-believers with "no" so it's probably pretty even that way.

Michael is too smart to just BAM out of nowhere, he needs people to really start questioning it and thinking for themselves - he needs more people to believe that there's a real good chance he's still alive and to take a few minutes to search the internet and see what they come up with. It's always been obvious to us but now it has to reach the masses...then BAM!
    Yes, I don't find it funny either, and you know why? Because at this point in time there's need of one more drop to make the glass spill.

If you are curious, just go and check the thread in "Breaking News" that Mo opened and what she researched and found out about the Elvis case.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    I don't believe that Elvis is alive...sorry, my feeling says this. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Yay! Finally! WOW! YAY! Super! Great! Awesome!
    *dancing* *jumping around the table* *singing and screaming*

Could this be we have a double bam this Autumn?!?!
    Now we need to figure out how to get these two gentlemen out of hiding! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Regarding the questioning of the legality of the DNA on the Elvis/Eliza thread - I have read it. But I also think that Elvis is alive. There is still a lot of evidence to suggest this as far as I'm concerned.

And regarding people ridiculing us because of that connection I couldn't care less. People have been ridiculing us from day 1.
  • So the words "believe" and "is alive" are in the headline. I was like <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> *the last one was YAY*
    We're so close to this, so so close <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I just hate the "...just like Elvis" thing. It's somehow like they say "as absurd as the Elvis story". I just hate that, because I think that we slowly find out that the Elvis story was bullshit. I will NEVER be sure of TMZ's intentions. I am fucking tired of all this! I'm really angry.

I don't know if they put that there just because Teddy said Elvis or not. I know I am just TIRED of being played off.

I feel the same way about the Elvis part being thrown in there..but nevertheless this put a huge smile on my face <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Regarding the questioning of the legality of the DNA on the Elvis/Eliza thread - I have read it. But I also think that Elvis is alive. There is still a lot of evidence to suggest this as far as I'm concerned.

And regarding people ridiculing us because of that connection I couldn't care less. People have been ridiculing us from day 1.

I agree. Whether Eliza is a Presley or not doesn't prove to me that Elvis is dead. There was a bunch of evidence out there before to show that he faked his death so my belief in him being alive doesn't hinge on Eliza.
  • Elive is not alive okay! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> He's dead! However, michael is alive though <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> In addition, i wish would stop mentioning elvis, its getting old

It's not about what people might think, I couldn't care less, I just read again what Mo posted and in the end what is the proof that Elvis IS alive? Dr. Hinton and Linda's words. Nothing else. Does Jesse even exist?

It's not about what people might think, I couldn't care less, I just read again what Mo posted and in the end what is the proof that Elvis IS alive? Dr. Hinton and Linda's words. Nothing else. Does Jesse even exist?

I wasn't particularly referring to you Anna, I thought Elvis was alive before June 25th 2009.

I wasn't particularly referring to you Anna, I thought Elvis was alive before June 25th 2009.
    Well, I just answered. I don't answer to the ones that personally address to me only. Aren't we talking all of us together?I just wanted to say that.
  • Oh well it's TMZ again! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Teddy Riley's band "Blackstreet" is in the link (web address or whatever you call it) fro this article.

Blackstreet
    Blackstreet is an American R&B group founded in 1991 by Thomas Taliaferro and Teddy Riley, the inventor of New Jack Swing known for his work as a member of Guy. Chauncey Hannibal and Levon Little were signed under contract with Thomas Taliaferro and were merged into what became Blackstreet featuring Teddy Riley. The current members are Teddy Riley, Chauncey Hannibal, Dave Hollister, & new member Sheman "J-Stylz" Tinsdale. The first original members of Blackstreet were Teddy Riley, Chauncey Hannibal, Levi Little, and Joseph Stonestreet. The original lineup released their first single in 1993 on the soundtrack to the movie CB4 starring Chris Rock titled "Baby Be Mine" featuring Joseph Stonestreet on lead and produced by Teddy Riley and written by Teddy Riley and Joseph Stonestreet. Stonestreet however left the group shortly after the single was released due to personal differences with Riley and was replaced by Dave Hollister.

Their debut album is entitled Blackstreet.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackstreet

Blackstreet (album)
    Blackstreet is the self-titled debut studio album from American R&B group Blackstreet, released in 1994 on Interscope Records.

Track listing
    11. "Joy"
    Written by: Jackson, Lucas, Riley
    Sample: * "Impeach the President" by The Honey Drippers
    Length:4:55
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackstreet_%28album%29

Teddy Riley confirms Michael co-wrote this song with Tammy Lucas @ 3:02 in this video.

[youtube:18xyi7me]

[youtube:18xyi7me]

Comments: Yes Michael Jackson IS singing background vocals on this song......due to contract dispute once MJ gave the song to Blackstreet they did not include his name as background vocals.....do your homework.
    http://www.guitarsolos.com/videos-blackstreet-joy-blackstreet-%5BlkeZqZBqoZY%5D.cfm

Joy - Lyrics
    Can't forget the day
    That she walked into my life
    It was just the kind of thing
    That was so right on time
    After all the love changes
    My heart had locked the door
    Then that girl released her magic
    And made me love once more, ooh

Like the warm rays of the sun
    Her sweet love came shining down on me, oh
    All at once turned my life around
    And with one kiss, she set me free

1 - She's given me joy, joy, joy
    That girl, she brings me joy
    She's given me joy, joy, joy

Goodbye loneliness
    And so long to my heartache
    Now that joy has taken over
    And decided to stay

Her love lifts me up
    Like no other love before
    With every beat of my heart
    I'm hold, holding on, hey

Just look what she's done for me
    She's erased all the sadness away, oh
    I can never repay the deed
    Cuz she keeps loving me more and more

1 - She's given me joy, joy, joy
    She brings me joy

She's given me

Check one, check two
    Can't hold back, I'm in love with you
    Check one, check two
    There's nothing in the world that I won't do for you

Check one check two
    Check one check two

That girl
    I love the way she loves me
    She brings me joy
    She's given me joy joy joy
    A little bit of lovin' darlin'

Said I love it baby (Joy joy joy)
    Oh girl, I love the joy she brings me (Joy joy joy)
    She brings me joy, she brings me joy
    Said I love it when you're loving me baby (Joy joy joy)
    Oh girl, ya get me where you want me, baby (Joy joy joy)
    Yeah, girl you're my joy (Joy)

Check one check two
    (Girl you're my joy)
    Check one check two
    (All my kissin')
    Check one check two
    (All my lovin')
    Check one check two

Girl you're my joy
    http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/joy-lyrics-blackstreet/313eac964260aa2a4825689d000e0f67