Michael's Former Manager: I Was Honest, So Pay Up

dejavudejavu Posts: 330
edited November 2010 in News

The man who claims he was Michael Jackson's manager says he was so honest when he turned over a secret stash of MJ money ... the MJ Estate should return the favor by opening its books to him.

1122-mj-tohme-ex-tmz-getty-01-credit.jpg

Dr. Tohme Tohme claims in new legal docs the Estate owes him 15% of Jacko's earnings while Tohme allegedly worked for him, but the big wigs who administer the estate won't open their books so he can figure out how much to demand.

Tohme says the Estate isn't giving him credit for turning over $5.5 million dollars of Michael's money shortly after he died -- money Tohme says he was secretly holding for the singer. And, Tohme boasts in legal documents obtained by TMZ, he didn't even deduct his fee. Tohme's argument -- being honest should have its rewards.

The Estate doesn't look kindly on Tohme, and they've shut him out.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/22/michael-j ... ccounting/<!-- m -->

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    "Jacko"....

I'm done with it. Thank you TMZ.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Why the #### are they still writing Jacko! TMZ!!!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

While I don't like the nickname "Jacko", I see TMZ using it again as a good sign - referring to Michael as "Jacko" was the norm before Michael "died". So to me, calling him Jacko again is yet another hint that Michael lives.

While I don't like the nickname "Jacko", I see TMZ using it again as a good sign - referring to Michael as "Jacko" was the norm before Michael "died". So to me, calling him Jacko again is yet another hint that Michael lives.

Hmm interesting theory but not sure if I buy it. I mean it was offensive to Michael and his family. But who knows right!
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    TMZ just did the joke with: "If Michael were dead now.. I mean, Michael is dead, but.." and now they try to cover their shit with this article calling him JACKO as to erase a possible supposition that they might be involved in a supposed hoax.

TMZ don't deserve any kind of respect.
  • Why the #### are they still writing Jacko! TMZ!!!

Sorry but it find it SICKENING!!!!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Ah at least something about THOME! LOL just after Bahrein....
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864

The man who claims he was Michael Jackson's manager says he was so honest when he turned over a secret stash of MJ money ... the MJ Estate should return the favor by opening its books to him.

1122-mj-tohme-ex-tmz-getty-01-credit.jpg

Dr. Tohme Tohme claims in new legal docs the Estate owes him 15% of Jacko's earnings while Tohme allegedly worked for him, but the big wigs who administer the estate won't open their books so he can figure out how much to demand.

T
    ohme says the Estate isn't giving him credit for turning over $5.5 million dollars of Michael's money shortly after he died -- money Tohme says he was secretly holding for the singer. And, Tohme boasts in legal documents obtained by TMZ, he didn't even deduct his fee. Tohme's argument -- being honest should have its rewards.

The Estate doesn't look kindly on Tohme, and they've shut him out.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/22/michael-j ... ccounting/<!-- m -->

Time Does the Talking
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Finally Tohme is out! we were waiting for him! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

TMZ did not get that we don´t like the Jacko name <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> I wrote that in their survei, it´s Jackson, not Jacko <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

The pictures taken are very revealing.

MJ is laughing and also Tohme (well, I guess that is his best smile, never saw Tohme smiling)
  • Why the #### are they still writing Jacko! TMZ!!!

Read what TS wrote about TMZ, they're doing this to appear unbiased. If you believe MJ is involved with TMZ, why wouldn't you think MJ see the articles B4 they are posted, if he doesnt write them himself.

Read what TS wrote about TMZ, they're doing this to appear unbiased. If you believe MJ is involved with TMZ, why wouldn't you think MJ see the articles B4 they are posted, if he doesnt write them himself.

I do follow TS and read all of his posts. I haven't decided weather I believe everything TS says yet. I am still making up my mind as to if TMZ are the good guys or the bad guys (or netiher). I realise that they must know about the hoax (being the first ones to report his death), but the constant SONY promoting has got me confused as late. Yes I have debated every which angle and is not yet clear to me.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    TS said... what if it's not like TS said?

Yes, if Michael is involved with TMZ, he must give them everything about him to be posted. But if he's not involved?
  • "I was honest",like he's is not anymore? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Maybe it's prejudice but Thome's look is not Honest he has a grin on his face, 'that i don't like.
    and in the video's i saw him with Michael it looks like he want's to control Michael.
    I have a very bad feeling about this man.

'We going to find out very soon i'm sure.

From Holland with L.O.V.E
    Tohme was protecting Michael from the crowds.
  • Tohme was protecting Michael from the crowds.

Yes but it looks different i can't explane it. Bodygards protecting Michael also. but there's more respect, Thome dragging i"ve tought in the past it would pissed me off if some one grabbed me this way.

But it's not me i know <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Isn´t Tohmé Halima´s cousin? That would make Tohmé a second brother in law of Michaels right?
    Is family protecting family, even if the methods are rude.
  • I might be completely wrong on this. But, I thought there was only a million returned in cash. I thought he took it out of the house so no one would steal it. I am far from being a wealthy person, but why the heck would someone keep 5 million dollars, in cash in a house. I would be afraid the house would burn down. In regards to this article, I think it is quite funny that they are not opening up the books. What's the matter Thome? Did you not suck enough money out of him?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Dr. Tohme Tohme, There are few pictures of him, Tohme is like Murray appears for a moment and then is swallowed by the earth, nobody has seen again <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    Dr. Tohme Tohme, There are few pictures of him, Tohme is like Murray appears for a moment and then is swallowed by the earth, nobody has seen again <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

He is like the 500 Euros bill. Every one have heard about it but saw it just a couple of times <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    you know what time of the day it is? spelling lesson time!

J-A-C-K-S-O-N

i look forward to your correction TMZ. <3
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    just when we've been wondering where this dude was it's all pointing the beginning of the story if u notices here is a recap of like u remember the dude turned in the cash? Then, like you remember Toya took the hard drive with the songs and now we got the songs out? It's like taking us back to the beginning it's backwards let's keep on going back to where MJ was alive to the world! Come on Michael!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Could it be anymore obvious that TMZ reads this site? Here people were just discussing Tohme's whereabouts the other day, and now TMZ is addressing him. The TMZ folks are really on the ball!
  • just when we've been wondering where this dude was it's all pointing the beginning of the story if u notices here is a recap of like u remember the dude turned in the cash? Then, like you remember Toya took the hard drive with the songs and now we got the songs out? It's like taking us back to the beginning it's backwards let's keep on going back to where MJ was alive to the world! Come on Michael!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Yeeaaaa I like that theory!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • That's strange. A few weeks/months ago, were we wondering where Dr. Tohme Tohme was? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SanitySanity Posts: 81
    Well, what do you know. Speak of the devil...We were just wondering here where that guy went.