funny picture of MJ

mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
edited January 1970 in News
not sure if anyone has seen this before, but look at jackie!

jermaine.jpg

Comments

• Hi - what are you trying to show us? Sorry...I'm not getting it. thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • just a funny picture with Jackies facial expressions. :]
  • I woudlnt say thats funny. My guess is that expression is that is a very serious expression. Look at everyone elses face too.
  • I think this was from Michael's arraignment (I think I am using the correct term here) in 2004 when the whole family went to court with him and wore white. It looks to me like Jackie is glaring at the camera person. I must say though, as awful of a day as this was for Michael, I love the white suit he wore that day.
  • He looks drunk to me!!!
    Sorry Jackie if you're reading this...I know you are...!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SanitySanity Posts: 81
    The shot is from Michael Jackson's molestation trial. It's the day all of his entourage were dressed in white.

I am slow today. What's with the jacket?
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    I think that everyone should try to be realistic because jokes not always fit every situation. I don't find anything funny in this picture and Jackie looks sad and concerned for real and not drunk. The were at court with Michael. I don't understand what's funny in this. Jermaine looks sad and doesn't look like he's faking it either, because I can read human body language and character as I said before that I read a lot about psychology
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    I agree nothing funny...all the oposite, sad memories come to my mind again...look at Michael face...poor angel.
  • mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
    Seriously, I really don't understand how he has absolutely no frown wrinkles...Face lifts wouldn't banish the amount he lacks, and botox would leave a fat look to his cheeks.
  • SanitySanity Posts: 81
    Seriously, I really don't understand how he has absolutely no frown wrinkles...Face lifts wouldn't banish the amount he lacks, and botox would leave a fat look to his cheeks.

I think it's because he's wearing make-up. If you look at close ups of him, you see there are little wrinkles around his mouth.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Not funny... they all look sad. Especially Michael, he looks so heartbroken. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Jackie looks like he's about to puke/disgusted as well as Jermaine and M,
  • nWonWo Posts: 59
    What i find funny in this pic is Jermaine's hair. Seriously, it has to be some plastic/petroleum blend. But then again isn't the picture since i see Jermaine's everywhere on TV.
  • What i find funny in this pic is Jermaine's hair. Seriously, it has to be some plastic/petroleum blend. But then again isn't the picture since i see Jermaine's everywhere on TV.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That made me giggle