Martin Bashir is scheduled to return to MSNBC IN December

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in News
Keep you eyes and ears peeled for this information to be public soon. I'll say more when I get home from work.

Comments

• I listened to this podcast and it was very interesting.

The first thing she talks about is Martin Bashir and the boycott against MSNBC. These are not believers, but they are of the business of clearing Michael's name. The convo was interesting all the same.

I DID NOT KNOW THAT BASHIR DID NOT PAY ONE RED CENT FOR THAT SHIT THAT CAUSED MICHAEL THE MOST PAIN IN HIS LIFE. BASHIR NEVER PAID ONE DIME.

RevX Catherine Gross
    Show Name:
    THE POWER OF THE PUNDIT/BLOGGERVIEW PART II

Date / Length: 11/21/2010 2:00 PM - 2 hrs 48 min
    Description:
    h:124080 s:1385128
    This week, A Place in Your Heart is spotlighting our Pundits. It’s not often in life that we can get “do-over’s”, so we are delighted to have this chance. We will take this opportunity to discuss all the matters we did not get to talk about last week. Guests: are Raven Woods, Karen O'Halloran and Nikki Allygator, **All Fo...r Love Blog~ David Edwards**Vindicating Michael~Seven Bowie**MJJ-777~ Our Pundits deserve a tremendous amount of respect. These are not just people typing on a website because they have nothing more to do. These are researched, well read journalists who are skilled at analyzing much of the "news" we are presented with. If they did not ring a bell to draw attention to what main stream media was lying..oops! I mean saying....many of us would be lost! Out Pundits are magnificent, and can actually give more insight than the local news. I believe for our pundits,it is an art of love.

If you are interested in listening to it I've provided the link.
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/a-place-in-your-heart/2010/11/21/the-power-of-the-p