Young boy falls to death at Staples Center

reasonables+luvs+MJreasonables+luvs+MJ Posts: 916
edited January 1970 in News
<!-- m -->http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/11/22/staple ... =allsearch<!-- m -->
<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Thats so sad. I wish the family well.
  • http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/11/22/staples.center.death/index.html?iref=allsearch
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Dear Jesus please hold the family close to your heart and comfort them during this extremely sad time.

I can't imagine how awful this must be for the family. They'll be in my prayers.
  • =[ Oh no! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    R.I.P.!!
  • Poor boy. Why would parents take 2 years old boy at 9.15 pm to Lakers game and not watching properly their child ? RIP
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Oh lord...to where are we going???

RIP
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    This is so sad. It always breaks my heart to hear of any child losing their life or suffering. RIP little one. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    No words but yet,
    abundant prayers are flowing through my mind for the family.
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> The family is in my prayers and thoughts.
  • I was at the game with my family and it happened after the game ended, so most people had left the arena. The VIP boxes are really not safe for young kids and we never sit in them because the glass railing is low and it's very easy for a small child to fall over. My heart goes out to the family and my prayers for that little soul to find love in the arms of Jesus.
  • SanitySanity Posts: 81
    Oh no... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I'm heartbroken to hear that. I'll keep the family in my thoughts.