Michael Kiss saw MJ at TII rehersals!!!

SunShineSunShine Posts: 104
edited January 1970 in News
ok, this shocked the shit out of me...says he saw MJ the second time at TII rehersals <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
so now could this guy really be the double everyone is on about in the movie...HELP!!!!
it's at 2:05 part.....OH my head HURTS

[youtube:2mvrudba]

Comments

• Sorry your link to video didnt post. Could you try again please. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hmmm.. could he be orange pants dude then...? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • lilithlilith Posts: 105
    You really think that he does look like Michael? Look at his nose and his make-up in general ...
  • You really think that he does look like Michael? Look at his nose and his make-up in general ...

No he looks like a clown.. sorry I do not want to disrespect the person but I don't think he was in TII
  • so now could this guy really be the double everyone is on about in the movie...HELP!!!!

Could be! Look at the ear!
  • nWonWo Posts: 59
    Am I the only one who doesn't believe in the Doubles Theroy? All I am saying is that to me, it was MJ in the movie. What did he have to prove by putting doubles in the movie? There were confirmed doubles for long shots that were going to be there during the live performances but all performers do that, it isn't new.
  • Guys, this is just my opinion. But Michael Kiss was Orange/Red Pants in This Is It. He fits the profile of Orange/Red pants aswell. Take a look at these two photos: mkfacebook2.jpg mkmjj.jpg
  • A tribute to 2 kings huh? Interesting!
  • Guys, this is just my opinion. But Michael Kiss was Orange/Red Pants in This Is It. He fits the profile of Orange/Red pants aswell. Take a look at these two photos: mkfacebook2.jpg mkmjj.jpg

Wow. Definitely think you could be right about that.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    In the pic above, he looks like 02 guy.

Elvis & MJ ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • We should look for an "ear shot" of this guy to see if his ears lean slightly backwards like some of the TII shots show. I don't think Michael used doubles nearly as much as some folks believe, but I do believe that there were doubles on hand for TII, at least for times when Michael wanted to sit in the auditorium and get a feel for the audience's perspective. I also think doubles were used at times to give the backup singers the opportunity to get used to dancing with Michael on the stage, but in an effort to allow Michael to conserve his energy, the doubles took his place from time to time. Plus, many people involved with TII have already said that Michael wasn't present at rehearsals every day, so once again, a double could come in handy to fill Michael's "gap" on the stage.
  • lilithlilith Posts: 105
    Am I the only one who doesn't believe in the Doubles Theroy? All I am saying is that to me, it was MJ in the movie. What did he have to prove by putting doubles in the movie? There were confirmed doubles for long shots that were going to be there during the live performances but all performers do that, it isn't new.
    No! You are not the only one.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Sorry but.. [youtube:2snzzemo]
  • Sorry but.. [youtube:3b96scl1] <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I really respect the real tribute artists who take the time to research and perfect their talents and some semblance of the persona of the person they are impersonating. It's the greatest honor, in my opinion, to love someone that much.
  • Am I the only one who doesn't believe in the Doubles Theroy? All I am saying is that to me, it was MJ in the movie. What did he have to prove by putting doubles in the movie? There were confirmed doubles for long shots that were going to be there during the live performances but all performers do that, it isn't new.
    No ...you are not alone..
    The only thing that intrigues me is the teeth in the This is It announcement/speech
  • too bad the interviewer was not curious enough to ask why he was at the rehearsals.
  • mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
    That is really creepy, but his nose is enormous campared to Michaels, he looks alot more fake than Michael His bottem lip is larger and I can tell the difference of the facial structure

Elvis & MJ ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

interesting indeed
  • Am I the only one who doesn't believe in the Doubles Theroy? All I am saying is that to me, it was MJ in the movie. What did he have to prove by putting doubles in the movie? There were confirmed doubles for long shots that were going to be there during the live performances but all performers do that, it isn't new.

No, you are not the only one. For the life of me I don't understand why people insist on that theory.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    In the pic above, he looks like 02 guy.

Yes exactly...but who is the guy in the pic above? I don't think it's Michael Kiss...but this dude looks really like O2 guy.

Wow. Definitely think you could be right about that.

WOAH!!!! I can definitely see the similarities
  • Look at this one too!

12300_114415445237265_100000064306960_252053_4354140_n.jpg
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    You really think that he does look like Michael? Look at his nose and his make-up in general ...

Definitely agree. He doesn't look like MJ. I don't know if they used a double for the far distance shoots but close-up shoot were all Michael himself. And actually I do not believe that there were doubles in TII. MJ could have used some too see how the stage looked and how he looked on the stage by using a double etc but the parts we saw on TII were all MJ himself. This's my humble opinion though.