Teddy Riley to appear on OPRAH December 6th...!!

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in News
Oprah show about album ‘Michael’ with Teddy Riley to air December 6thToday, a special Oprah show has been recorded which is to air on December 6th. Oprah Winfrey will be talking about Michael and the upcoming album Michael. Today, Teddy Riley confirmed that he has attended the show.

On Twitter Teddy informed the MJ fans: “I’m sorry yall I got a call from my publicist I can’t talk about the show til after it airs. Yall know I got a whole mouth fall. Yep Yep!!! Ok this is all I can say it will air on Dec 6th. I wish I can talk to yall but I can’t…MJ fans much love to all of you.”

Previous Topic: Video premiere: ‘One More Chance’ official new music video !Next Topic: Video: Quincy Jones says “Joe is a liar” and talks about creating with MJ

Check out the comments underneath....
sethg says:
November 21, 2010 at 10:44 am
Teddy Riley beLIEves that Michael is alive. So does Akon.

<!-- m -->http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=2393<!-- m -->

Comments

• hmmmm this should be an interesting day to watch!!! Piece by piece by piece. Come on MJ we wanna see you! hear you! hold you! come home soon.
  • question . anyone know if these shows normally get put on the air so soon after tapeing? all of this seem so fast and so close together .
  • I guess I'll be watching that! I really dont know what to think about this... Oprah is so shady!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    question . anyone know if these shows normally get put on the air so soon after tapeing? all of this seem so fast and so close together .

Maybe because she is finishing up soon...who knows. Isn't she coming to Australia soon?

You should watch this.......

Video: Teddy Riley says “I never said” MJ was murdered

<!-- m -->http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=2569<!-- m -->
    And it just gets better............

Michael Jackson Breaking News: Oprah Interviews Singer’s Surrogate Family

What to do when so many people question the truth? Go on “Oprah.”

I am told that the whole Cascio family appears on “Oprah” on December 6th to showcase Eddie Cascio’s tracks from Michael Jackson‘s new album.

Eddie is joined by his parents, Dominic and Connie, as well as brother Frank and sister Nicole.

The family talks with Oprah about their long relationship as Michael’s surrogate family, and the evolution of the music Michael made at their house in New Jersey in 2007.

Originally, the family didn’t want to go to the show, but Sony Music thought it best just…

Read the rest of this entry »

<!-- m -->http://www.showbiz411.com/tag/eddie-cascio<!-- m -->
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    what if he says that he thinks michael is alive on Oprah? I wonder if they will even acknowledge his tweets!
  • I will be 33 on December 6th <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> born in 77...

Awesome birthday present fo sure ~ Thank you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL especially Michael and his children...ENJOY the time spent with family and friends!
  • question . anyone know if these shows normally get put on the air so soon after tapeing? all of this seem so fast and so close together .

I'm glad you mention this because I thought the same thing. I believe it's usually a few months from the time it's taped to the time it's aired. Also, the Hold My Hand video was just shot this week and yet the video will be shown on December 6th too? Two weeks after filming? That also seems very suspect to me because it would seem like they'd need much longer than this in order to perfect a music video. Gee...I hope you don't end up with an Opus None for a video...

Oprah is getting much more of my time than she ever has. I sure hope she's on MJ's side!
  • I will be 33 on December 6th <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> born in 77...

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL especially Michael and his children...ENJOY the time spent with family and friends!

Happy beautiful birthday to you longlivetheking! May your days be filled with the goodness of the Lord. May prosperity, peace, and health overflow in your life. Blessings to you.

Jackson family - Happy Thanksgiving to each of you.

Happy beautiful birthday to you longlivetheking! May your days be filled with the goodness of the Lord. May prosperity, peace, and health overflow in your life. Blessings to you.

Jackson family - Happy Thanksgiving to each of you.

THANK YOU - voiceforthesilent - you made me SMILE...and I really NEEDED it! Blessings to you and your family as well! Again, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your kind and generous birthday message! HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES!
  • December 6th? I read it in this thread. <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=54&t=15919&start=25<!-- l -->

MJsbasheret, who got cast in the Hold My Hand video, said that the director of the video told them that the video would be air at Dec 6th on ABC or probably on Oprah.

Ok, way too much connection? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Yeh, it seems like OPRAH will be busy on the 6th Dec. Not only Teddy Riley, but also the Cascio Family......and now, she will be premiering for the first time, the new "HOLD MY HAND" video....

She sure is playing some wild cards at the moment. Although Teddy did say he already filmed the interview....but he seemed to suggest that the truth will be told... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Maybe they'll show a home video of Michael actually singing "Breaking News" at their (Cascio's) studio at home? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> That would clear up the rumours. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Maybe they'll show a home video of Michael actually singing "Breaking News" at their (Cascio's) studio at home? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> That would clear up the rumours. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

That would be great...