TMZ "Hold My Hand" Linked in Charlie Sheen Article

edited January 1970 in News
So I was just skimming the articles on TMZ and I noticed that "Hold My Hand" is linked in this article about Charlie Sheen under the heading "More Charlie Sheen". Maybe a mistake but I don't think so.

New York Cops Want to Interview Charlie Sheen
11/24/2010 10:05 AM PST by TMZ Staff

New York detectives have made contact with Charlie Sheen's rep, asking for an interview with the famous Plaza Hotel guest.

1122-charlie-ex-tmz-01.jpg

We're told detectives contacted Charlie's manager, Mark Burg, and asked for the interview in connection with the criminal complaint filed by Capri Anderson.

Charlie's lawyer, Yale Galanter, would not comment on whether he will make Charlie available. Galanter did tell TMZ ... after detectives reached out to Burg, he called detectives back and gave them some info on the case.

Galanter says he'll be speaking with cops again after Thanksgiving and will then make a decision on whether he, Charlie, or a combination thereof will fly to NYC for an interview.

More Charlie Sheen
* New MJ Music Video -- Go Towards the Light!!
* Charlie Sheen -- The $20,000 Flirty Text Messages
* Sheen's Lawyer: Capri Wasn't Hired for Sex
* Charlie Sheen Sues Capri Anderson for Extortion

1026-charlie-sheen-footer-credit.jpg
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/charlie_sheen_photos#tab=most_recent=1

Filed under: Charlie Sheen, Capri Anderson, Celebrity Justice, Yale Galanter, Mark Burg
http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/22/charlie-sheen-capri-anderson-new-york-police-detectives-interview-plaza-hotel-yale-galanter-lawyer-mark-berg/

Comments

• Not really sure why the "Hold my Hand"-- 'Go Towards the Light!!" article is linked here maybe a message that Charlie is not a "good guy" after all and needs to get out of the "darkness"? Or is he being purposely smeared in an effort (set up) to tear him down for being outspoken about 911 and he needs to get out of the "darkness"?

Charlie Sheen is a controversial character. On one hand he just signed a massive 2 year contact for his series "Two and a Half Men" at 2 million an episode.

He has been speaking out about 911 since at least 2006 and he states he is a huge fan of Alex Jones (a disinformation agent IMO)

[youtube:cmy7s7iu]

He and Alex were responsible for the following "Hoax" last year. Was he set up by Alex Jones here?

Alex Jones publishes fake interview of President Obama with Charlie Sheen
    * September 8th, 2009 9:35 pm ET

Alex Jones, the controversial talk radio host and operator of conspiracy websites like Infowars.com and Prisonplanet.com, sparked outrage today by publishing an entirely fabricated Q&A interview between President Barack Obama and Two and a Half Men actor Charlie Sheen. For his part, Sheen appears to be a willing participant in this ploy.

Branded as the most explosive information of his career, Jones posted a transcript of the fake conversation on his websites this morning, deliberately misrepresenting it as a 20-minute interview between Obama and Sheen. He later modified the content – after it was presented to the public as being real – to include a disclaimer on the very bottom of the article, which states that this is merely an open letter from Sheen to Obama, and that no such conversation has taken place. One website, AboveTopSecret.com, has since published a cached edition of the original report, which clearly demonstrates how it was initially positioned to viewers.

Sheen’s questions mostly pertain to the flawed US investigation of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Other topics do arise, including the documented assertions of FBI Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds, alleged criminal activities of the Bush II administration, and Obama’s own broken campaign promises, to name a few. The article also notes that Sheen supported – and voted for – Obama during the historic 2008 presidential election.

Even with the abovementioned revisions, this report continues to provide misleading information, as it attributes wholly falsified quotes to our President. In addition, its opening summary deceptively positions the conversation as being real; anyone that fails to read the entire document would never know the difference. That said, even though I often disagree with Obama politically – I believe, wholeheartedly – that these actions are completely malicious.

In the end, it is a true shame that people like Alex Jones are most often associated with politically incorrect topics, such as the movement for a new investigation into the events that occurred on September 11, 2001; regardless, above and beyond Jones’ deceptions, there are actually a host of credible experts – including legitimate academics, physicists, former government officials, domestic and foreign intelligence operatives, and first responders (firemen, policemen, EMT workers) – that are willing to go on the record and discuss why they believe the original 9/11 investigation was inherently flawed.

As a sizeable number of Americans – including Charlie Sheen, of course – believe that a new investigation into 9/11 is indeed warranted, supporters of this objective would do well to avoid the Alex Jones’ of the world, and instead pursue their cause through other public outlets. That is something we can all surely agree upon.
    http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-new-york/alex-jones-publishes-fake-interview-of-president-obama-with-charlie-sheen
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Hi Serenity, I don't know if you've seen this thread I posted a while back on Charlie Sheen, you might be interested. <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15211<!-- l -->

I think TMZ is trying to tell us more than what we read when it comes to Charlie Sheen. Also, I haven't figured out the Mel/Oksana thing yet except I think powerful people in Hollywood are trying to destroy Mel, possibly for his religious beliefs..? It just seems like overkill on TMZ with this whole Oksana saga. And Harvey said on TMZ live the other day that we only know about 40% of what there is to know about it - he says he probably knows about 67%...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Well looking at it from a metaphorical sense, and religious and taking into account the 9 / 11, it occurs to me, go to the light, the light is The knowledge of the truth, and who possesses the truth is free, and not be tied to "dogmas" and precepts of man, these things are below, are the dark, is not subject to proof of truth.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Well looking at it from a metaphorical sense, and religious and taking into account the 9 / 11, it occurs to me, go to the light, the light is The knowledge of the truth, and who possesses the truth is free, and not be tied to "dogmas" and precepts of man, these things are below, are the dark, is not subject to proof of truth.

That's an excellent thought Paula, makes a lot of sense. Maybe Charlie "sees the light" and it's TMZ's subtle way of hinting at that.