Michael Jackson Game May Include 'Unreleased Material'

edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson Game May Include 'Unreleased Material'

UbiSoft Montpellier has told IncGamers its Michael Jackson: The Experience game on Wii, which launches tomorrow, will not feature any unreleased tracks by the former star, but added that it will confirm later whether the Xbox and PS3 versions will do or not.

When asked if any of Michael’s unreleased material will make it into the game, the firm replied: “This will not be the case for the Wii , DS and PSP versions that hit the shelves on November 23rd in the US and November 25th in EMEA territories.

“We will confirm at a later date if this is the case for PS3 and Kinect for Xbox 360 versions that will be released early 2011.”

UbiSoft also confirmed there will be no online options for the Wii and Xbox 360 title, but added that it is “currently considering leader boards for the PS3 version.”

<!-- m -->http://www.incgamers.com/News/26120/mic ... d-material<!-- m -->

Comments

• Which still brings about the question "which version to get?" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Which still brings about the question "which version to get?" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    LOL, I know I don't know what to do, I want both but My husband and I decided that we will get a game system this year...I want to buy Sony because I know Michael owns 50% but the WII is the one we can afford. I am torn. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I've been looking really forward to this game since they announced it. I have both the Wii and the Xbox w/Kinect but I'm holding out for the Xbox 360 Kinect version as i think it will be the best overall and have the total "package". The wii version will only be able to track your arm movements and you would need to hold a controller in your hand while playing. And it will only track one arm, which i think is kind of lame since MJ was a master of dance... with his arms, body and legs. The Kinect has full motion body tracking and it will track your whole body including both arms and legs without having to hold something in your hand and it has 3 built in microphones for hands free singing. If you've ever checked out Dance Central for Kinect you can really see the kind of moves the Kinect is able to detect. Its amazing. The Playstation Move is basically an advanced version of the Wiimote, where your still gonna have to hold a controller or two in your hands while you play and i don't see it being able to track your whole body, including legs. But i could be wrong about that last one.

If you want to truly feel like Michael Jackson in this game.. The Kinect is the way to go. But if you don't have Kinect or Xbox 360, i don't see this game as a reason to get them, since its pretty expensive. If you only have the Wii, i'm sure the game will still be very fun.
  • Wish i could edit my last post, but i was just checking out more on the Wii version, and i found that there is no singing in the Wii version at all. Its just waggling your one arm around. The Xbox and Playstation versions will have both dancing AND singing. How could they make a Michael Jackson game and call it "The Experience" when you don't even sing on the Wii version when the wii is very capable of pulling it off. I guess it would be weird to hold the Wiimote in one hand and a microphone in another, and sing and "dance" at the same time.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    My husband bought me this game as a surprise last night and although we only have the WII version, it is still a blast to play...Boy was I sore this morning though! a really great workout!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So far my husband is beating me...I don't know how, but he is, but not for long!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    My 7 yo son wants one for christmas...we already own a Wii console, and now he wants the MJ game...he was even practising to the MJ music videos, and boy does he have the moves ...... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He is so obsessed with Michael ever since I started on this hoax forum, and he has been telling the Grade 1's at his school that Michael is still alive <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I'm sure they will coming to get me soon.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This is him...
  • Guys, I have a question, what there a problem not too long ago with Sony Gaming Dept( This Dept handles the PS3) in which this game console was not doing so well in the market and the revenue was not coming in as the Sony Head Honchos predicted. I believe if I am not mistaken this was in the year 2008. So guys let's think about this, was there anything going on with Michael during the year 2008. Are we to believe that Michael would not know about want is going on in the Games Dept of Sony. Now Sony knows that anything that has Michael name or involve Michael will be a Gold Mine, mainly because Michael is somewhat of a Perfectionist( maybe more than somewhat). Now you know that the competition would not put unreleashed material on any other game console except for the Sony Brand. I think there is more going on the what is believe. This season as well as next year is going to be pretty interest. Now the question that I have for you guys is this, How can Michael do the things that he wants to do or go forth with the projects that he has in his head without any lunatic trying to ruin him. The answer is simple by not being here(technically speak, not visible to the public). In other word, behind the scenes and being protected at the same. In my honest opinion, I think that someone or some people know how much Michael is really worth and trying to undermine him. I think that Michael got his people looking into this situation and having them keep him abreast of what is going on.
  • mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
    it contains an unreleased song already. Not sure which it is. It's not new though, it's one of those songs that are on youtube unreleased, but are not released on an album