Michael Jackson's Father arrives in Brazil to promote book a

2»

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    reasonables+luvs+MJ wrote:

Katherine's writing a book, Janet's writing a book, now Joe. I guess Blanket is going to do one next!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • reasonables+luvs+MJ wrote:

Katherine's writing a book, Janet's writing a book, now Joe. I guess Blanket is going to do one next!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> the name of blanket's book ''DADDY ON VACATION'' volume 1 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • reasonables+luvs+MJ wrote:

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> the name of blanket's book ''DADDY ON VACATION'' volume 1 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That's a good one. I was thinking, "How To Become A Jeti" ((Star Wars; I think that's what it's called... I never watched the movie... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> ))
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    He is so cute here!
    [youtube:2m1u9u5k]
  • In Rowe's book there are many pages related to the contract with AEG and Michael, but there is not a contract signed by Michael for 50 shows and there's not Contacts to 10 shows:
    "The Artist's Company, in this contract ,approved in advance the achievement of 31 concerts, or top number, if agreed between the Company and the Promoter of the Artist at the O2 Arena in London, England, between July 26 and September 2009 "(pag.199).

In addition, the contract with AEG Michael ends in, December 31, 2011.

So I think there is no likelihood of him returning before that date. This is right??
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->