MICHAEL IN CONCERT LADY GAGA CLUE ???

2»

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    She is def not a puppet!
    She is a human being standing up in a way more people should do.
    Just take your time (20 min) and watch her speech as a angry woman, standing for the National Equality of man and woman in the army, and not doing an show as the artist Lady Gaga!

[youtube:33yry0bc]

thanks chappie
    i don´t see her as a puppet
    I remember the grammy 2009 (i think) her performance of paparazzi was <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> i never watch her videos until then... she is a great performer!!!
  • sonson Posts: 182
    She is def not a puppet!
    She is a human being standing up in a way more people should do.
    Just take your time (20 min) and watch her speech as a angry woman, standing for the National Equality of man and woman in the army, and not doing an show as the artist Lady Gaga!

[youtube:wq5c4c9a]

I'm saying that's nothing new, are we supposed to gauge whether or not a celebrity is a part of the illuminati based on if they support a charity (or something of the likes) while ignoring the messages they put out in there songs (the part that really influences people unknowingly)? IMHO, standing up for gay rights (don't ask don't tell etc.) isn't necessarily anti-illuminati <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> . Unless you think the illuminati is anti-gay, as well as anti-Christian (the illuminati is basically described as being Satanic). How do you define the illuminati? Not being mean just asking.
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    agreed. ^
    To me she Def. is , she is just a new madonna , since Madonna got old , they needed a new one , and there she is.

Also : <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=92&t=14124&p=235647&hilit=lady+gaga+ritual+murder#p235647<!-- l -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta may be a good woman, with a good heart. But to me is lady gaga def a puppet. I BELIEVE LADY GAGA sold her soul to the devil, that is for sure.
    JUST one of the illuminati signs she throw to us:
    lady+gaga.gif

again..I do not say that Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is a puppet.. but LADY GAGA def IS!
  • sorry I do not agree.. she is great yeah,,, but she is DEF a illuminati puppet!

Then you have really missed the things she has done lately.
    And her statements.
    Chaps

WHAT IS HER STATEMENT??!?

PLEASE, clarify- Very Interesting....

Here is one.
    Just stop calling her a illuminati puppet.
    She is not.
    Just listen.
    I would like to see more artists stand up for human rights.

[youtube:268p7mov]
    I thought it would be a speech about hunger and diseases ! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    There are thousands of people dying every day because of thet <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    When she stop dressing and moving and making signs like an illuminati puppet we will stop call her illuminati puppet <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Aneybody could say anything .. it's what you do .. what you dedicate yourself to establish .. we are not stupid to be fooled because of 1 or 2 or even a 100 speeches ,it's what you do not what you say .
    <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • [youtube:15o36t7f]

[youtube:15o36t7f]
  • If she's not part of the illuminati, then who is ? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->