New MJ Song Released: "Much Too Soon"

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506

I don't know why, but this song sounds so familiar...
    Souza.. I swear.. It is so familiar to me.. I dont know where I heared it before.. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HEARD THE SONG.. I am just searching like hell to find where I heard it before!!

This is the song I meant:

[youtube:3f844zeb]

doesn't sound alike to me <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Souza.. I swear.. It is so familiar to me.. I dont know where I heared it before.. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HEARD THE SONG.. I am just searching like hell to find where I heard it before!!

This is the song I meant:

[youtube:1b9nkczj]

doesn't sound alike to me <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Not the complete song, but between 0:55 and 1:05 it's almost identical to "And would you like to go with me? And she answered No ..to me. But I guess I learned my lesson much too soon."

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Yes....for a few seconds there are the same musical notes....it's probably a coincidence....
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yes....for a few seconds there are the same musical notes....it's probably a coincidence....

Yeah probably, but it's so hard to accept coincidences these days. The Dutch song is about staying strong just a little longer. But yeah, probably a coincidence.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Was that a song in the Eurovision festival?
  • I really like this song! Granted it is a little sad, but at the same time, it's very sweet. Michael sounds very good, and the musical arrangement is good too. I'm really getting excited for the new album. Merry "early" Christmas to me on the 14th!

Yeah probably, but it's so hard to accept coincidences these days. The Dutch song is about staying strong just a little longer. But yeah, probably a coincidence.

Interesting though...staying strong just a little longer.... we can do this I suppose.
    There's one thing I don't understand:
    If all the songs of the album are on the net before december 14, who's gonna buy the album <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I will.
  • me too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Me three! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    me four <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • ScreamScream Posts: 203
    I won't.

• I don't know why, but this song sounds so familiar...

I've been hearing this song on mjtunes.com for a little while now. I love it.
    Scream please don't mind if I ask - are you a man ?
  • There's one thing I don't understand:
    If all the songs of the album are on the net before december 14, who's gonna buy the album <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?

I will because it's to show support for Michael and his children. To me, it's not about what I am going to get, it's about showing the world that the USA loves and supports Michael. In return I get an awesome album. I would normally be more inclined to buy it after hearing the music than before. JMO. Blessings.

Yeah, I'm male, Gina. Why?
  • There's one thing I don't understand:

I will because it's to show support for Michael and his children. To me, it's not about what I am going to get, it's about showing the world that the USA loves and supports Michael. In return I get an awesome album. I would normally be more inclined to buy it after hearing the music than before. JMO. Blessings.
    Exactly how I feel! if someone is trying to sabotage the album, we shouldnt help them, Michael needs to stay on top!
    Yes I know what you mean. It's even "worse" with me. When I go shopping and I see MJ stuff - no matter what stuff it is - I feel the urge to buy it, it's like taking him home with me... I just can't "abandon" him on the shelf <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Because women are emotional about this and will buy the album because they adore MJ.
    A man is more practical, if he can get the songs from the net, why buy it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?
    Thank you for your answer.
  • NightOwlNightOwl Posts: 150

Same thought here. The first minute sounds like some song by The Carpenters. I'm not too familiar with their material to name a song.
    Maybe it's the less used instruments in MJ songs - acoustic guitar, quite rare but has been there, but harmonica and accordion - can't quickly recall an earlier song that has had them.

Because women are emotional about this and will buy the album because they adore MJ.
    A man is more practical, if he can get the songs from the net, why buy it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?

That isn't reason that I'm not buying the album, I feel the fans are getting ripped off with this one. They promised an album of fresh, unheard, new material and that isn't what has been delivered. In some cases it possibly isn't even genuinely MJ.

I would have bought it otherwise.

That isn't reason that I'm not buying the album, I feel the fans are getting ripped off with this one. They promised an album of fresh, unheard, new material and that isn't what has been delivered. In some cases it possibly isn't even genuinely MJ.

I would have bought it otherwise.

Still man thinking I suppose <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The album is not out yet <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Let's just wait and see, maybe there's a surprise there.
  • [youtube:1ggfvyo2]

I had never heard this song Much too soon before until right now. My interpretation of this song, it is saying to me that we are learning lessons and is it to soon that we did learn them?

Are we ok to realize the teacher did his job and we can let go and move on.

In the song a woman was in his life to teach him a lesson and of course it is good and he doesn't want it to end. He asks her do you want to go with me? She says no because she knows she taught him the lesson he needed to know and now it was her time to depart.

When you know the lesson you were meant to learn and accept it, than you can honestly say it is ok and let go of that person. Even though it is to soon.

Answering yes to go with him wouldn't be a bad thing either, just know when it is time to say no.

Peace
    Are we ok to realize the teacher did his job and we can let go and move on.

I will never be OK with letting my teachers go.
    I love my teachers, always did and always will.