Possible clue in Remember the Time?

MichiS97MichiS97 Posts: 100
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
I have a little problem. At first I thought that it is complete nonsense but I had it in my mind the whole time so I will share this with you:

I've got an iPod touch and a wallpaper app where I found this "Dangerous" wallpaper.
At first it just looked like the normal Dangerous cover, but look at this, errr... street in the middle and you can see a butterfly with the number 05 under it. Track 5 on Dangerous=Remember the Time

Comments

• I have a little problem. At first I thought that it is complete nonsense but I had it in my mind the whole time so I will share this with you:

I've got an iPod touch and a wallpaper app where I found this "Dangerous" wallpaper.
    At first it just looked like the normal Dangerous cover, but look at this, errr... street in the middle and you can see a butterfly with the number 05 under it. Track 5 on Dangerous=Remember the Time

Hi - I'm looking at my album cover and I don't see the butterfly with the number 5 on it. In my little booklet that came with my album, the page that has the Remember The Time lyrics has that little man with the number 7 on it.

It's interesting that you would have this on your wallpaper app. Was this put on other versions of the album cover or maybe for different countries? That is an interesting observation. Thank you for sharing this. Blessings.
  • MichiS97MichiS97 Posts: 100
    No it isn't on any album cover. But the lyrics of RTT don't seem to hold a message (to me). Maybe backmasked?
    And you can see that this pattern on the pic is photoshopped
  • or mayeb it has something to do with the year 2005? remember the time, or Dangerous?
    who provided the wallpper, and are the others numbered like that, it could mean #5, so it might be nothing..
    no, they aren't numbered like but actually I also think it's nothing but then this 7 in the booklet <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • I think that is a pretty interesting find, Michi!

The cover was apparently enlarged at the bottom by mirroring the lower part of the picture or there was an already larger picture used (from VHS?).So if we Remember this aspect of Time which is undeniably existent, we should have no more "time doubts" (or doubts regarding the hoax) ever.

I would be very interested to find out who is responsible for this big clue!!
    I've just noticed somthing on my iPod: The dangerous album is at least 77 minutes long
    I am just listening to the song backwards and I think I hear something like "but I'm living, I am laughing"
  • Well MJ does fake his death in RTT <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • At least, he makes everybody believe that he has disappeared...
  • At least, he makes everybody believe that he has disappeared...

Yes. Just like "Ghosts". And "Moonwalker". And... real life? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • lilithlilith Posts: 105
    I can see scull and bones - a symbol for death. And the butterfly might be a symbol for metamorphosis.

Cool!

By the way where does that path lead us?
    OK I've found the pic in the app again and I clicked on copyright and the guy who uploaded the picture calls himself aoaoaries. Not really a big help, right?