Michael Jackson "Breaking News" New Message from Michael Bac

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
Listen to this, very interesting. If it has been posted please lock the thread.

[youtube:qecryhjj]

Comments

• mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Now I can't sleep.
  • God, I hate hearing songs backmasked.... they freak me out.
    But there are definitely some creepy messages in there. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • That was creepy! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • That was creepy! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

yes indeed. that's why i posted it, i honestly freaked me out..
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • come on now this is stupid i dont believe its a message sorry <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    i agree this is super creepy <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Explain me please: Why it's creepy?
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    It is real and I heard even more ! Believe !
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I'm on the fence about this, thanks for posting it though.

I'm just a bit skeptical though....These backmastered versions are open to so many different interpretations....it could be anything.

Sometimes I think people just want to make something out of nothing.....
    Try to do it with any other song and see what words they here.

Michael's message is clear in the oringinal lyrics...play forwards. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I'm on the fence about this, thanks for posting it though.

I'm just a bit skeptical though....These backmastered versions are open to so many different interpretations....it could be anything.

Sometimes I think people just want to make something out of nothing.....
    Try to do it with any other song and see what words they here.

Michael's message is clear in the oringinal lyrics...play forwards. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I felt like *liking* your post <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Anyways, I agree with you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hi everyone. I'm guessing most of you know the connection between MJ and the number 7. (If not search it on youtube!) Anyway, I was listening to breaking news on my Nintendo DS and realised it is track 7 of 10. This made me investigate it more so listened to it backwards on youtube and low and behold, there was a subliminal message in it. Its by a guy called infinite journeys and is called: Michael Jackson "Breaking News" New message from Michael Backmasking. It is pretty interesting so look it up!
    Seriously, if you haven't already please check it out. (Got the idea of listening to it backwards from This Is It backmasked!)
    Also, try listening to loads of other songs backwards. Most of them have something in them even if its just a line. For example, Hold my Hand has "I'm away searching for something that used to be." These things are really worth listening too. We say MJ expressess himself through music, well I think he did so even more than we originally thought!
    Sorry if this is old news for you and I may be reading too much into everything but thought it worth sharing too! Thanks... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    [youtube:q84fqm10]
    Here is the video <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

This song backmasked is scary... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • "Mikey is gone but he IS powerful."
    "They believe we're all discrete."

Wow 0_o
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    I don't hear most of those words in the video.. I also don't hear 'illuminatis' as said in the other backmask thread.

Play just about any song backwards and you get something eerie.. literally. People have been doing this forever even did it on records.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Very true SEHF, of course it doesn't mean that it's not ever been done intentionally but I agree that everyone will hear different things based on their own interpretation, I tend to think Michael gets his message across either in what the lyrics say or don't say, rather than what they say backwards! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    People are so eager to find clues they imagine and fill in the blanks themselves just trying to connect the dots I'm afraid sometimes.<br /><br />It's all good though it's the positivity and belief in the efforts that counts in the end.