Updates On New Album Chart Success

2»

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    "Speak now" about "The Gift", "Hold my hand." MJ
    Being no. 1 may not have been the real goal of MJ for this album.
    Someone else said, "He's not making music so much as he's making a live Thriller movie right now.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I don't know about sales, but I keep hearing "Hold my hand" on the radio here in Italy.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I've only heard it on the radio twice. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    but then again, i don't really listen to the radio that much. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    <!-- m -->http://www.apple.com/itunes/charts/songs/<!-- m -->

Hold My Hand
    #77 on itunes

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • "Speak now" about "The Gift", "Hold my hand." MJ
    Being no. 1 may not have been the real goal of MJ for this album.
    Someone else said, "He's not making music so much as he's making a live Thriller movie right now.

Thank you - I do believe you are correct. I don't think this album is about the sales either but because most of the world does think that it is, this is just a way of documenting the journey.

I don't listen to mainstream radio either. I either listen to CD's all day or to MJTunes, which I love. Sometimes I listen to Pandora too - another great way to listen to music without all of the commercials. Blessings.
  • I heard it a few times on the radio here in Canada these past few weeks (Hold My Hand)
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    As you know, I live in Italy and I have heard various songs from the album being played in shops. Just yesterday, I heard "Monster" at H & M. I also song a bid ad for the album at the local record store near H & M.

On a side note, yesterday evening there was an amazing Michael Jackson impersonator who danced for the crowd in Piazza del Popolo.