Everyone needs to be a dot....

4KB4KB Posts: 49
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksontributeportrait.com/home.php<!-- m -->

Make DOT believe from Sony....and now, the Tribute Portrait and the DOTS.
Hmmmm....DOTS????????????????

Comments

• GmGm Posts: 20
    Hmm, weird <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->.
    The Michael Jackson tribute portrait has been going for a little while now (I think since some time in July - quite soon after June 25th anyway). When was this Sony slogan first brought out/heard of?
  • Wow this event is still going on? I thought they said that they will only draw the potrait on 29 Aug 2009? 2v27907.png
  • I'm a dot...on his eye *faint*

Anyway, I remember on old MJHD someone (can't remember who) posted a thread about the make.believe thing. No one payed any attention to it. Well, I think one person put "WTF? I don't get it" or something like that. This was early September-ish.

Oh! Just found this
    <!-- m -->http://www.marketwatch.com/story/sony-i ... 2009-09-02<!-- m -->
    Sept 2 Sony introduces make.believe

The dot portrait has been going on longer. It started as a petition. The first dot was draw August 28th but I don't know when the petition was started. Like Gm said, sometime in July I think. Maybe very early August
  • julietjuliet Posts: 491
    I made a poem 4 to 5 months ago and I entitled it A Dot And A Line. It doesn't have any connection to Dot Com thing but it sure does make feel funny inside.
  • I am dot 2258 in right eye! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I read somewhere that Jermaine was in a red carpet event at 11:00 am in front of a LA theater on the 24th with the finished portrait? Maybe I am wrong? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I read somewhere that Jermaine was in a red carpet event at 11:00 am in front of a LA theater on the 24th with the finished portrait? Maybe I am wrong? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I don't think it's done yet. They still have the "Get Your Free Dot Now" button.

And Navi's on the VIP list?! And so is Diana Ross.....hmmmm.
    Well. I checked that site out of curiosity and my dot # 239243. It's kind of impressive the first time, but they're thanking the fans and asked them to pre-order now the portrait book and there are t-shirts,too for sale and they mentioned that the proceeds will go to a charity and so forth.

If they're really grateful to the fans, why don't they just give some copies of the portrait to the fans for their devotions and unwavering loyalty to Michael.

I hate it when they use GRATEFUL TO THE FANS and the following words are the catch like selling/promoting, etc.

I wrote a message to Michael (just in case he might read/browse through) about my personalized book entitled MY LITERARY WORKS FOR MICHAEL and I mentioned that I've been giving them away to my friends and my web friends. I told them that I have posted it here and in the old board for all of you guys. So as to hint that I'm not making money out of Michael. Of course, they will ignore what I wrote and probably would even include my poetry in their book to fill up the pages.

Then I clicked the different sites/.com at the bottom of the page and when I read the different sites/.coms, most of them are talking about Michael as being gone/dead and I feel so down and terrible now. I shouldn't have checked the sites. I actually hated myself for reading their opinions and now I'm running a fever.

So sorry for ranting but I had to get it out of my system. Why are they so sure of themselves without checking the details/proofs. How can they just turn a blind eye and ignore the inconsistencies being fed?
  • Okay I didn't noticed this before but remember TNZ said read between the lines:

michaeldottribute.jpg

It says I'm A Dot In The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait but if you only look at the white letters it says I'm Michael Jackson that is what you get if you read between the lines only you need to let the (dot) out... do you guys think it could mean something?
    I don't know if again I'm reading too much into that but it's weird they made those words white and the rest another color. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Hi guys! I know the artist, David Ilan. I'll send him an email to see what's going on. Stand by. This has no connection to Sony or any type of hoax at all...promise!
  • Okay I didn't noticed this before but remember TNZ said read between the lines:

michaeldottribute.jpg

It says I'm A Dot In The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait but if you only look at the white letters it says I'm Michael Jackson that is what you get if you read between the lines only you need to let the (dot) out... do you guys thing it could mean something?
    I don't know if again I'm reading too much into that but it's weird they made those words white and the rest another color. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

hmmm, yes could be <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    i like your thinking <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I don't think it's done yet. They still have the "Get Your Free Dot Now" button.

And Navi's on the VIP list?! And so is Diana Ross.....hmmmm.

no you can still get a dot <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> it stops at the 24th of december.. there's christmas again...

michaeldottribute.jpg

It says I'm A Dot In The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait but if you only look at the white letters it says I'm Michael Jackson that is what you get if you read between the lines only you need to let the (dot) out... do you guys thing it could mean something?

Thank you, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that I thought I was going crazy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

michaeldottribute.jpg

Thank you, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that I thought I was going crazy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

well, if you are, i'm going crazy with you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • dyannedyanne Posts: 134
    I signed up but... cannot see my dot number <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->. Anyone help plsss
  • I signed up but... cannot see my dot number <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->. Anyone help plsss

You just need to log in and then go to your Profile (it's in the user's menu right between What's new and My Apps).

There you'll see it!
  • dyannedyanne Posts: 134
    Thank you tinker_bell. It was obvious... It is late here, my brain needs some sleep <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • teensyteensy Posts: 120
    Should I sign up for it. It seem kind of weird. There's no trick to it, right?
  • I don't know where I'm a dot but am somewhere. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I don't quite understand one thing:

Dots 1-4:

1) Michael Jackson
    2) Prince Michael
    3) Paris Michael Katherine
    4) Prince Michael II (aka Blanket).

How can MJ be representing a dot if that's a tribute made for him by other people and initiated after his 'death'?... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    probably i'm mising something, coz i didn't read all the stuff written on that site. But anyway i find it a great idea!
  • I don't quite understand one thing:

Dots 1-4:

1) Michael Jackson
    2) Prince Michael

How can MJ be representing a dot if that's a tribute made for him by other people and initiated after his 'death'?... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    probably i'm mising something, coz i didn't read all the stuff written on that site. But anyway i find it a great idea!

Strange indeed.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    Im 2089 Mjs right eye <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I don't quite understand one thing:

Dots 1-4:

1) Michael Jackson
    2) Prince Michael

Yes, I noticed that too.
  • Please also check if Liz Taylor has a dot yet, I can't seem to find her name or I'm just blind to see <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Im 2089 Mjs right eye <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I'm at his nose <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I am somewhere in Michael's left eye. Dot #3901. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->