Possible theory as to the 3 Cascio tracks and SONY

VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
I was thinking about this strange voice in "Breaking News", "Keep your Head Up" and "Monster" on "Michael" lately. Although I even created a thread here where I expressed my doubts as to if it is MJ or not MJ, this just dawned on me today after reading some of the "MJ fans against SONY" web pages:

I'll try to make myself clear in a few points:

1. What if this in fact IS really Michael
2. and he is of course alive
3. and he is working with SONY
4. and he even likes SONY now and is in good terms with them
5. BUT he wanted to do them a little prank - remebering the "big prank" <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> they once did to him
6. He altered his voice a bit
7. he planted a gossip that it's not him singing
8. the fans took this news and are now trying to boycott SONY
9. SONY is scared like sh*** that it will ruin their good name
10. Sony is trying to explain themselves so as not to ruin the $ale$ this time
11. They are trying harder to promote the album
12. The album sells like hell
13. Michael is happy and laughs in his sunny Island

Comments

• <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> i like that! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Hmm...Anything is possible with MIchael. I do believe that it is him singing, but
    like others on here, I believe his voice was meant to sound different on these tracks.
    In my opinion he was either trying something new with his voice (like trying to make it
    sound younger) or wanting to stir up controversy!!! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

It just makes me wonder how much the Cascio's really know! Would he leave them in the
    dark about this?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    In line with this theory, Cascios have to know. They are the ones who sold this music to Sony. They had to do it because MJ is supposed to be "dead" so someone else had to get it into Sony's hands. Enter the Cascio family, helping MJ out on his little project.
  • In line with this theory, Cascios have to know. They are the ones who sold this music to Sony. They had to do it because MJ is supposed to be "dead" so someone else had to get it into Sony's hands. Enter the Cascio family, helping MJ out on his little project.

Good point Bec! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • In line with this theory, Cascios have to know. They are the ones who sold this music to Sony. They had to do it because MJ is supposed to be "dead" so someone else had to get it into Sony's hands. Enter the Cascio family, helping MJ out on his little project.

All I can say about this is AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! and OOOOHH MY GODDDDDDDD!!!! <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • could it be that MJ wanted the world to know that he befriends regular people too, and when I say regular, I mean ppl who are not celebrities... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I was thinking about this strange voice in "Breaking News", "Keep your Head Up" and "Monster" on "Michael" lately. Although I even created a thread here where I expressed my doubts as to if it is MJ or not MJ, this just dawned on me today after reading some of the "MJ fans against SONY" web pages:

I'll try to make myself clear in a few points:

1. What if this in fact IS really Michael
    2. and he is of course alive
    3. and he is working with SONY
    4. and he even likes SONY now and is in good terms with them
    5. BUT he wanted to do them a little prank - remebering the "big prank" <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> they once did to him
    6. He altered his voice a bit
    7. he planted a gossip that it's not him singing
    8. the fans took this news and are now trying to boycott SONY
    9. SONY is scared like sh*** that it will ruin their good name
    10. Sony is trying to explain themselves so as not to ruin the $ale$ this time
    11. They are trying harder to promote the album
    12. The album sells like hell
    13. Michael is happy and laughs in his sunny Island
    Sounds about right to me. Even if there is a genuine Jason Malachi who sings similarly to Michael, what benefit would it be to have his vocals on this Michael CD, with his name no where on it? MJ loves controversy fits better. A repeat of the oxygen chamber and elephant man bones rumors started by Michael himself.