Michael the album

shaqspearshaqspear Posts: 43
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I just wanted to ask you, especially the believers, do you think MJ has a control on the new album?

Comments

• Well we dont know but I think in some way because when I look on the cover it seems that Mj done some Genius Work <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Well i don´t know,but we must not forget that he owns a part of Sony. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • It sounds nothing like a Michael Jackson album to me so i'd have to say no.
    The duration, the quality of the songs production, not to mention the cover... It's more of a remix album / "best of" thing to me.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hi <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I looooove the album <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and yes I think that Michael had/has? control over it, total control. I noticed that "Hold My Hand" is exactly 3:33 I don't think it's a coincidence but well it's not a proof.... >I still loooove the album <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hi <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I looooove the album <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and yes I think that Michael had/has? control over it, total control. I noticed that "Hold My Hand" is exactly 3:33 I don't think it's a coincidence but well it's not a proof.... >I still loooove the album <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I agree with you, thank you
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    I just wanted to ask you, especially the believers, do you think MJ has a control on the new album?

Absolute TOTAL control <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

He's the Boss, or there is no project. Why do you think they call him "MJ"? Because, he's the CEO, the Man. Those guys go by initials, because they are on another level; their name is too important to be dragged with familiarity, across the lips of the general population, usually.

Yeah, I know, MJ is the most humble person we are ever likely to ever hear of, but, he carries himself like he is the Godfather/Owner, and everyone knows it. What fool is going to usurp his control EVER, these days? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->