Cirque du soleil ... Together we can change the world !

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Connect the D.O.T.S. <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

[youtube:dqz6aebk]

Comments

• CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Very beautiful video !
    Yeah, change the world ! Michael can't do this alone, but together we can !
  • Wow - that really made me think of Michael. From the message "together we can change the world", to the guy with the superman shirt (waiting for Superman), to the little girl blowing the fairy dust, it made me smile and think of MJ.

Yes, together we CAN change the world and I'm on board with what you have in mind, Michael.

Happy holidays.
  • I feel Michael's word is travelling all over the world. That is the most beautiful gift anyone can have. I am glad that his word is being acknowledged. Bravo Michael. God bless
  • Did anyone else notice that Diane Sawyer just did (or is about to do) a special called, "Be The Change" which appears to be all about the very philosphy that MIchael was trying to institute on a worldwide basis.....just found it a little ironic, given her obvious bias against Michael in her interview with LMP and him and her subsequent interview with LMP....perhaps she's come to see the light after all....one can only hope!

Peace All!
  • Did anyone else notice that Diane Sawyer just did (or is about to do) a special called, "Be The Change" which appears to be all about the very philosphy that MIchael was trying to institute on a worldwide basis.....just found it a little ironic, given her obvious bias against Michael in her interview with LMP and him and her subsequent interview with LMP....perhaps she's come to see the light after all....one can only hope!

Peace All!

One can hope! And wouldn't it be better if she'd acknowledge where the idea came from? I know...it's asking a lot. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->