NEW 21311KW Video -featuring Teddy Riley

Comments

• bonitabonita Posts: 172

To me, Teddy really comes off as a cool guy. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

• To me, Teddy really comes off as a cool guy. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I think so too. He seems very sincere.
  • The part that confuses me about this is the ending with the recorded message of Dr Murray leaving a message for one of his patients while Michael is supposedly dying in the next room. All of these videos have a common theme. Maybe I'm off base but does anyone else see why these two would be put together (TR and Dr Murray's message to a patient)?
  • Non-believers hate him.
    Believers love him.
    I guess no one can be subjective.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    The part that confuses me about this is the ending with the recorded message of Dr Murray leaving a message for one of his patients while Michael is supposedly dying in the next room. All of these videos have a common theme. Maybe I'm off base but does anyone else see why these two would be put together (TR and Dr Murray's message to a patient)?

Maybe this part with Conard Murray, is showing us how unbelievable this story is...

I mean, who on earth would he be ringing patients on his mobile phone, and then claims he couldn't find a phone to call an ambulance.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The rule of CPR, is if you find a patient unconcious and not breathing, you do 30 compressions, 2 rescue breaths and then call for help. You should be able to keep the phone under your ear, and continue compressions.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    All 21311KW vids are up on here also

<!-- l -->
    viewtopic.php?f=48&t=16287<!-- l -->
  • In my opinion, this youtube account has the best videos so far.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    is this person trying to look like he would be BACK? just sayin'. at this point, this kind of scams won't work as they did last year for some people. we'll see
  • <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tG5prqaGHA&feature=sub<!-- m -->

New video psoted yesterday. FAITH

[youtube:2zlokn8p]