Jermaine Jackson -- Foreclosure Victim

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News

Jermaine Jackson -- Foreclosure Victim

12/21/2010 12:40 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Jermaine Jackson could become homeless early next year, because the house he's living in is going up on the foreclosure auction block.

1220-jermaine-house-tmz-bing-ex.jpg

TMZ has learned the 5 bedroom, 6 bathroom Calabasas home Jermaine is renting is on the brink of foreclosure ... set to be sold on the steps of the Pomona, CA courthouse on January 21.
The minimum bid, according to Foreclosures.com, is $2,184,233.

It is unclear if Jermaine even knows the owner is about to lose the house. Under California law, he has 60 days from the time of foreclosure to vacate.

Jermaine -- who has lived in the house for a year-and-a-half -- filed a police report in September, claiming someone stole $150,000 in jewelry, furs and clothes from a suitcase in the house.

And there's more ... Jermaine is behind on child support to the tune of nearly $100,000, and he's asking a judge to reduce his support payments from $3,000 a month to $215 a month.

But one ray of hope. Katherine Jackson rented a mansion just a few blocks from Jermaine's home, so maybe she'll take him in.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Hmmmm not too sure what to say about this besides the landscaping in front of this house looks awful...hopefully its only on the map tho. I just love all this moving around thats going on.
  • What is goin on with Jermaine lately? Problems, problems, problems.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • What is goin on with Jermaine lately? Problems, problems, problems.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    It really didn't seem that way when the show was going on last year (can't believe it's been a year already)...
  • Co-incidence that this occures, not long after his kids kick out of KJ house?
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I swear I don't understand how that can be possible. So Jermaine will remain without house cause the owner sells it, but wasn't it his house? He lives with rent? He doesn't have money to buy a house nor to support his children? But he's been twitting lately that he is travelling. So he has money to go to Paris and Japan and don't know where but he doesn't even have a house?
  • I swear I don't understand how that can be possible. So Jermaine will remain without house cause the owner sells it, but wasn't it his house? He lives with rent? He doesn't have money to buy a house nor to support his children? But he's been twitting lately that he is travelling. So he has money to go to Paris and Japan and don't know where but he doesn't even have a house?

Just tabloid <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Co-incidence that this occures, not long after his kids kick out of KJ house?
    Yeh, seems too convenient, doesn't it.???
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    That house looks completely vacant, not even one tree or bush. IMO both the Katherine staying in Calabasas and Jermaine there too, are bogus stories, but for what purpose?
  • That house looks completely vacant, not even one tree or bush. IMO both the Katherine staying in Calabasas and Jermaine there too, are bogus stories, but for what purpose?

I like where your mind is at. It seems really convenient that both are in Brittany Spears' neighborhood. Brittany was on the anniversary special they did September 10, 2001 in New York, correct? Maybe the story brings us back to MJ being in New York?
  • 5 rooms and 6 bathrooms =11 House is worth 2 million 2x11=22
    january 21 forclosure
    article 12/21.2010

Revelations 22: 11-21

"Let the evil doer still do the evil and the filthy still be filthy and the righteous still do right and the holy still be holy"
    "Be hold I am coming soon"
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    That home is brand new construction, that's why it's not landscaped. Same as the house on either side. I'd say no one is living or has lived in any of them. Probably model homes or homes built during the real estate bubble that burst in recent years, now sitting empty, never sold, possibly not even completed on the interior. They won't scape a house in the desert unless it's sold, because there's no one there to care for the scaping,,, and in the desert you have to maintain the vegetation daily else it will die.

Conclusion: BS story.

And Ps. TMZ really heaping the abuse on JJ aren't they?
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Ehm just wait and see.
    TMZ will spot Jermaine somewhere and Jermaine will probably say that TMZ is full of shit again.
    No worries.
    29xerkk.jpg
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Ehm just wait and see.
    TMZ will spot Jermaine somewhere and Jermaine will probably say that TMZ is full of shit again.
    No worries.
    29xerkk.jpg
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    These are the articles linked to this one:

More Jermaine Jackson

* Jermaine Jackson -- Deadbeat Dad Without Wheels
    * Jermaine Jacked by Judge in Custody Case
    * Jermaine's Ex -- He's Cheap and Creepy

The last two: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/22/jermaine- ... tody-case/<!-- m -->
    and <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2007/08/06/jermaines ... nd-creepy/<!-- m --> are both from 2007. I just found that kinda weird and interesting considering there are much more recent articles about
    Jermaine and his alleged money woes.

Here's those articles:

Jermaine's Ex -- He's Cheap and Creepy
    8/6/2007 4:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff ( 8+6=14...7+7...2007 4:30...4+3=7)

Jermaine Jackson's estranged wife has filed court papers claiming the singer is pleading poverty, even though he's loaded. By the way, she's also alleging Jermaine has some weird sleeping arrangements with their two kids, Jaffar, 11 and Jermajesty, 7.
    0806_jermaine_jackson_ex_launch-1.jpg
    In legal papers filed late last month and just obtained by TMZ, Alejandra Jackson says she's not getting squat from Jermaine in spousal or child support. As a result, she says she can't make her car payment, has to borrow money for gas, and drives with an expired registration.

Alejandra alleges Jermaine's claim that he's broke is a "smokescreen." In legal papers, she says sarcastically, "he (claims) he has no income and all of his expenses are paid for by his girlfriend, who coincidentally, suddenly has a Swiss bank account and a Rolls Royce in her name after having worked at Bloomingdales and Macy's."

Alejandra claims Jermaine raked in the dough from the UK version of "Big Brother," as well as from royalties, business deals and what not.

And then there's this -- "I seek full custody of our children, with reasonable visitation to Jermaine because I have concerns regarding Jermaine's sleeping accommodations for our children while they are in his care." She goes on -- "I believe it is unhealthy for our children to sleep in the same bedroom with Jermaine and his girlfriend...."

Jermaine filed for divorce in 2004. Prior to marrying Jermaine, Alejandra had two children with his brother, Randy.

Jermaine Jacked by Judge in Custody Case
    10/22/2007 4:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Jermaine Jackson and ex-wife Alejandra left court earlier today in their very own bizarro custody battle -- and it ended about as badly for Jermaine as it could've, with the judge ordering Jermaine to pay up for child support and rejecting his request for 50/50 custody.

TMZ was there as the two sides duked it out, and heard Alejandra allege that Jermaine is unfit as a parent because he "doesn't help them with their homework, forgets to pick them up from school, and doesn't give them lunch money." The middle Jackson brother asked for 50/50 custody of Jaffar and Jermajesty (no, we didn't make that up); he now sees the boys only on alternating weekends.

The judge did not grant Jermaine's request and ordered both parents to work the custody issue at mediation court.

What's more Jermaine has been ordered to pay $11,511 per month in support payments, comprised of $7,762 of spousal support and $3,749 in child support, retroactive to July 1. Back in August, the judge in the case let Jermaine go without imposing any support payments, saying that he couldn't find any income for him. But now, Alejandra's lawyer, Brian P. Lepak, was able to prove that Jermaine received $450,000 for his appearance on Big Brother UK. And to make matters worse, we also hear that attorney Debra Opri dumped Jermaine as a client.

Today, the exasperated judge called the case "a giant fog."

*****************************************************************************************************************************

TMZ has been on Jermaine's butt for quite a while now...maybe they just like showing pictures of his hairline or something but I think Jermaine is cooperating with TMZ and perhaps even likes the attention. I think Jermaine's money problems are symbolic of Michael's money problems...in that they're just not true.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Andrea wrote: TMZ has been on Jermaine's butt for quite a while now...maybe they just like showing pictures of his hairline or something but I think Jermaine is cooperating with TMZ and perhaps even likes the attention. I think Jermaine's money problems are symbolic of Michael's money problems...in that they're just not true.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> TMZ these stories, I do not .. I think in that picture is strange to see the face of Jermaine
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    The title stroke me "Foreclosure VICTIM" ...
    It is unclear if Jermaine even knows the owner is about to lose the house. Under California law, he has 60 days from the time of foreclosure to vacate.

Makes me think of the people who have been obliged to leave their homes.
    <!-- m -->http://facingchange.org/<!-- m -->
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    this all just seems like a bunch of BS!! And why does Jermaine's hair look like that??
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Calabassas --> calabash
    In Hawaii a calabash is a large serving bowl. It is usually made from a hardwood, rather than from the Calabash Gourd as in Maroon cultures. It is used on a buffet table or in the middle of the dining table. The use of the calabash in Hawaii has led to terms like "Calabash Family" or "Calabash Cousins". It indicates that an extended family has grown up around shared meals and close friendships. Food is very important in modern Hawaiian culture. The expression "E komo mai - Come, let's eat" was the standard welcome to anyone approaching a home.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calabash

Pomona --> fruit
    Pomona was the goddess of plenty in Roman mythology. Her name comes from the Latin word, pomum, meaning "fruit." She scorned the love of Silvanus and Picus but married Vertumnus after he tricked her, disguised as an old woman.[1] Her high priest was called the flamen Pomonalis. The pruning knife was her attribute.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomona
  • I don't know why but I see that Jermaine is the lead victim in here...(on TMZ..press etc)....I think I predict a bad thing for him....or is it that someone tries to unmask his face (?)
  • this all just seems like a bunch of BS!! And why does Jermaine's hair look like that??
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It matches his face <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Sorry Jermaine.
  • People, don't worry about Jermaine. I personally don't care about him cause he will be fine renting another house, smaller, for $250 a month <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> to afford rent and child support. Of course it was sarcasm to him, but he certainly will be ok....
    I worry about Michael, what he does now, what will be the next, when all this will end.