The Sing Along show/MJ/Sony

msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
edited January 1970 in News
I was watching the show the Sing along where different singing groups compete against each other. The finale was this past Monday. Anyway one of the groups was a gospel group and they sang Hold my Hand by MJ and Akon. Nicole from the Pussycat Dolls is one of the judges. After they sang the song she got very choked up. Anyway I was looking at the lights in the background on the stage and they looked like eyes kinda like from the dangerous album cover. Anyway come to find out the show is from Sony and the group who won the competition was called Committed that sang the MJ song. I just found it interesting.

Comments

• Thanks for sharing. Is this somewhere on YouTube? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I was watching the show the Sing along where different singing groups compete against each other. The finale was this past Monday. Anyway one of the groups was a gospel group and they sang Hold my Hand by MJ and Akon. Nicole from the Pussycat Dolls is one of the judges. After they sang the song she got very choked up. Anyway I was looking at the lights in the background on the stage and they looked like eyes kinda like from the dangerous album cover. Anyway come to find out the show is from Sony and the group who won the competition was called Committed that sang the MJ song. I just found it interesting.

Thank you for sharing. Yes, if there is a video on youtube, it would be great to see. Blessings!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    [youtube:6bevlxe2]
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    i'm sure it should be on youtube by now. Just type sing along season finale. If I find it I will post it.
  • OK Nicole was not the only one with tears. I feel this is Michael's song and he is not here to sing it, it makes me mad that others have to sing his song without him. These young men were amazing, they sang the song very very well. I wish I can hear it from Michael, not from the album but from Michael himself. By the way thank you for posting this. Blessings.