Christmas at Forest Lawn Cemetary..

2»

Comments

• Well, I have pretty much severed our relationship but it is never pretty is it? I expect some backlash but really this is about Michael and his fans, not anybody else. If you look at my wall, it's not about any particular person, just a bunch of fans sharing their experiences and their love for Michael. It is not self-centered. Just wanting him to have his flowers, that is it. It was her idea do to the video's not mine. It has only brought negative attention to her and to me. Now I'm trying to clean up the mess. Thank you for your concern, you're very kind. Sandy <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I have a friend in LA who went to the Terrace last week and she said she was asked to go inside (by people who were visiting their loved ones)- but declined since she did not think she could handle it. She is very quiet and went on a day she thought would be calm- well she made it out of there just before a group of Justice for Michael people hit (another fan told her they were about to arrive).
    She said she was surprised how "empty" it looked outside- there were some arrangements etc, but nothing like she has witnessed before or what she had seen on youtube.

Oh, that would have been quite an occasion to see whether his name is engraved or not!

I KNOW- I felt like slapping her! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->