Michael Jackson's Bro, Mom Score on New Year's Ev

ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson's Bro, Mom Score on New Year's Eve
29 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson has figured out a way to make some cash and not piss off the Michael Jackson Estate -- hitch a ride with another brother.

1226-tito-katherine-jackson-getty-bn.jpg

Katherine will join Michael's Bro, Tito Jackson, in Atlanta for New Year's Eve ... appearing at the 22nd Annual Peach Drop New Year's Eve Celebration.

Tito will perform some Jackson 5 songs, along with a couple of songs from his upcoming album, "So Far, So Good."

According to the peach drop website, Katherine and Tito will do the New Year's Eve countdown.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/26/tito-jack ... years-eve/<!-- m -->

Comments

• This makes no sense. Well, it makes sense but I thought she was having some kind of money crisis. You would think the last thing she'd do when she's having financial problems, would be travel across the country. And more importantly: WHERE ARE THE KIDS? This gets me every time. She is the legal guardian of these kids, yet they take seperate vacations very often. They must be with family in New Jersey again, or with Michael. Or... that could be the same thing.

Tito and Mrs. Katherine look so much alike in this photo! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I wanted to read the comments on this article and I carnt TMZ blocked in the UK again, managed to get on for about 2 minutes this morning, this is sooooo frustrating to say the lease <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Sorry guys, its just very frustrating when I carnt go look on TMZ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks for posting the article much appreciated.

Wonder if the children are with the Cascios?

Uncle Harvey?

<!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • You can't expect TMZ to write every details. I suppose kids will be with Katherine or Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> in Calabasas rented house. I am sure they will not be left alone.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I wanted to read the comments on this article and I carnt TMZ blocked in the UK again, managed to get on for about 2 minutes this morning, this is sooooo frustrating to say the lease <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Sorry guys, its just very frustrating when I carnt go look on TMZ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Uncle Harvey?

There aren't that many interesting ones. Just the same old same old. You have the haters commenting on how the Jackson family is riding the Michael Gravy Train. Then you have those that are defending the family. The poster Phantom of the Opera posted two links to videos like he/she usually does. I can post the links to the videos if you want me to.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    So poppa Tito is back.
    Next: some incident with the kids and fire?
    Or KJ high on medication by some dubious doc?
    Jermaine was through, Murray was through, money is through again - maybe Randy with some rant - or Joe announcing a new label and new artists in court refiling for wrongful death or not having been abord ambulance 71?
    How about La Toya with the murder thingie again or Arnie Klein with the gay ghost loving to pee in a cup?
    Katherine's "toothpicker" was a nice one - we need some secret pink and silver nail polish on the big toes and some "he always ate dried bamboo sprouts for keeping his skin white".

Harvey, come on, you still owe me the lizard sushi...

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This picture of Tito Jackson used in this story

Is the photo that is used for a gallery of pictures of Tiger Woods in from the following story.

Tiger Woods -- I Got Game on Christmas
    12/26/2010 7:30 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Tiger Woods didn't spend Christmas day alone this year -- truth be told, he hung out with 19,000 people.

1226-tiger-gallery-launch-mn-ex-2.jpg
    Gallery: http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/tiger_woods_magic_game

MZ snagged these photos of Woods sitting courtside at yesterday's Orlando Magic/Boston Celtics game in Florida -- while Elin Nordegren and their two kids were far away, celebrating the holidays Swedish style.

If the kids aren't back for New Year's Eve -- he could always go to the Oklahoma Thunder/Atlanta Hawks that night... or bump into Rachel Uchitel at Donald Trump's party.

Tiger ... door #1 is a lot safer.

More Tiger Woods
    * Elin Nordegren -- Home for the Holidays
    * Tiger Woods: Let's Talk Divorce, Food, Caddyshack...
    * Tiger Tweets -- Oh, What a Difference a Year Makes

Filed under: Tiger Woods, Elin Nordegren, TMZ Sports
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/26/tiger-woods-orlando-magic-game-pictures-photos/

Tito's photo doesn't actually appear in the gallery, so why is it used in the link to this gallery of Tiger Woods photos?

TMZGallery.jpg

TMZgallery2.png
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

The pictures are perfect - they both look like they're trying to hold back a secret... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • My grandparents live in Atlanta.... I'm going to ask them to keep and eye out for anything suspicious. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    What does that mean then? They are going to do the countdown when the ball drops? Right? Weird. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Peach Drop - The Largest New Year's Eve Celebration In the Southeast
    Tito Jackson

titoJackson_home.jpg

Underground Atlanta is thrilled to announce the exciting line-up of musical talent, including headliner and Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Tito Jackson, for the 22nd Annual Peach Drop New Year's Eve Celebration. Jackson and his spectacular band will electrify audiences with the soulful harmonies of the Jackson 5, Motown's greatest discovery. Jackson will also perform two songs from his highly anticipated first solo album titled "So Far, So Good," which will make its worldwide debut in February, 2011. At this very special event, Jackson will be ringing in the New Year with his mother, Mrs. Katherine Jackson, and a host of Jackson family members in attendance for this, the US kick-off of his "World Unity Tour 2011." Mayor Kasim Reed will also join Jackson on stage to count down the final minutes of 2010 and watch the famed giant peach descend into the night.

indexImage.jpg
    http://peachdrop.com/

Underground Atlanta
    50 Upper Alabama St SW
    Atlanta, GA 30303
    (404) 523-2311
  • I thought it was Jermaine that was coming. Interesting now that Katherine will also be here. Hmmmm <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    John 12:26 (New International Version, ©2010)
    26 Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Oh hell lol, here we go. I live in GA!!! I know better than to hope but I wish that Peach would cause a BAM effect <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Is it me or has Tito lost weight and started looking more like his Mom.
  • AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I wanted to read the comments on this article and I carnt TMZ blocked in the UK again, managed to get on for about 2 minutes this morning, this is sooooo frustrating to say the lease <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Uncle Harvey?

There aren't that many interesting ones. Just the same old same old. You have the haters commenting on how the Jackson family is riding the Michael Gravy Train. Then you have those that are defending the family. The poster Phantom of the Opera posted two links to videos like he/she usually does. I can post the links to the videos if you want me to.

Thanks so much for posting this information, much appreciated.

Love to you. xxx <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    OMG, with Diddy's countdown, maybe this could be it! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    I can only hope that once they finish the countdown, a special person whom we all miss will pop out! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Millions watch the ball drop! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    So far so good
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yes, that Tito photo with Tiger Woods is strange!

The Jackson family is always doing something newsworthy it seems. You know how in the past Michael's brothers (and parents pressuring) were always wanting to do shows with him, so they could be in the limelight again. Well I guess MJ is now saying, "You guys want world-wide attention, be on stage more often, make lots of money, well this is your opportunity. Break a leg and have fun."

Maybe my mind is going the wrong direction but the word "score" struck me a certain way.
    Slang .
    a. a success in finding a willing sexual partner; sexual conquest.
    b. a purchase or acquisition of illicit drugs, as heroin or cocaine.
    c. a single payoff obtained through graft by a police officer, esp. from a narcotics violator.
    d. a successful robbery; theft.
    e. any success, triumph, happy acquisition, gift, or win.
    f. the victim of a robbery or swindle.

I thought one commenter on TMZ was interesting.
    Okay tmz how will Katherine make money? So what if Tito wants her to go with him! Maybe he invited her to go? What's the big deal about a mother and son spending time together on New Year's Eve? Tito is one of the brothers who didn't rely on Michael to support him and his family. Tito and his kids have their own careers,and didn't "mooch" off of Michael.

TMZ why do have to "report" every little detail the Jackson family does? Tmz has called some members of that family "moochers" and said some were "riding the MJ gravey train" well it seems like tmz is doing the same thing....riding the MJ gravey train!! Back off and leave them alone. If anything tmz/harvey should thank the Jackson family,because thats the only time they get the most hits on their trashy site! So harvey/tmz staff go and thank the Jackson family for boosting your site!!

Posted at 8:48 AM on Dec 26, 2010 by Missy
  • I feel there is more than meets the eye. Katherine needs money. Ironic isn't it? If she needs money why is she renovating the Encino house? I saw the interview with Oprah, Katherine has a beautiful house, in my eyes there is no need to renovate. Does she really need to rent that big house that she is living right now? If you cannot afford it you can rent a smaller house. You see all these things to not add up.The children, is she bringing them? Are they staying with Janet? Or with other uncles or aunts? Or with Michael? I think something really big will happen. Like a friend of mine said, Michael faked his death, he cannot stay in hidding for the rest of his life, this is not living.He wants to be part of his children lives,without hidding. What kind of a life is it diguising yourself everytime you want to be with your children. Not a life for me, and neither for Michael. In another way, look at Elvis, he stayed incongnito for a long time. Even him is fed up of being secluded. Like I said something is coming up. Blessings
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Look over to the side news stories and you find, Magic, BP oil, World Cup, TMZ, Injuries, and Millionaire Party which to me says a lot. These are all things we have tied to Michael through the months. Magic is this entire Hoax, Criss Angel's BeLIEve etc..., and we all discussed the BP oil spill and the Michael eye billboard close to that building of the oil giant, The World Cup and the sunflowers etc...., of course TMZ ever present, Injuries....hmmm could Michael have been injured and not killed in an attempted hit or something of that sort and went away to recover, and Millionaire Party could be referring to Diddy's happening or we could take it that Michael never had money issues in the first place or maybe there is a big millionaire New Years eve thing going down.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TMZ does not mention children, as well as on the first anniversary of the "death " Michael seems that children will not have to be with Katherine as published by TMZ, we must remember the photos of them having fun that day in a pool .
    Jehovah's Witnesses do not celebrate Christmas .. or halloween and new year ..
  • <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> I'll be there, early.
  • Ironic, and I met an impersonator that comes from Georgia, on december 21.. Is this a sign from God? I feel spooked.. Oh well I hope THIS IS IT.. he will come back to us.
  • As the ball drops maybe it will touch bottom disentigrate and MJ will be standing before us <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> BAM, I WISH <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • *crosses fingers* Wishful thinking, wishful thinking.
  • I don't know the thread about MJawareness possibly being Julian Lennon has been deleted from the forum but it is cached here:

-Edit -

but MJawareness tweeted this...

http://twitter.com/?status=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2Fg71Wex#!/MJawareness

MJawareness
    I'll be attending, if anyone would like to join me http://www.peachdrop.com/
    1 hour ago